URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1750
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sick of Kristi"

Posted by CouchTater on 10-07-05 at 10:28 AM
Anyone else out there sick of Kristi?

All she did last night was b*tch about how Rebecca was not inspirational and how she was bored.

How about get off your sorry butt and help out.
I would have brought her into the boardroom. She's nothing but negative complaining dead weight.

This is the second week in a row she's been like this.

JMHO

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sick of Kristi"
Posted by DonnaLynn on 10-07-05 at 12:14 PM
Yep, being PM the first week gave her a big head. She's definately a complainer!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

Posted by slw531 on 10-07-05 at 12:42 PM
I agree. She wont last long. Talk about not being a team player.

Posted by ginger on 10-07-05 at 12:58 PM
I kind of liked her in Legally Blonde, but Legally Blonde 2 sucked.

Posted by centralparkwest on 10-16-05 at 08:04 PM
Kristi is trash. She got pregnant at the age of 15. Kristi talks like she's uneducated. Where did Donald Trump find these people?

Posted by sisyphus on 10-07-05 at 01:43 PM
I agree with you, I can't take this girl. Not only is the voice annoy as hell butshe just goes on and on with that smug look on her face....This si the second week now that she has been critical of the PM without cause....but we all know she won't win and she would have been gone the first week if melissa had just shut up for 1 minute.

Anyway, I am liking the men's team it was really nice to see them put aside their differrences and really come together as a team and even with desention within the ranks they worked well on this task....now if the girls could come together and put aside their differences then maybe I will come around to liking some of them....

Posted by lrlr1 on 10-07-05 at 03:57 PM
Kristi is just one of those incompetent people who will always try to run down their competition with negative words and harsh complaining. She lost as PM, so now she's just trying to diss everyone who is competent. She'lll be gone soon.

Posted by lindan on 10-07-05 at 06:15 PM
>Kristi is just one of those
>incompetent people who will always
>try to run down their
>competition with negative words and
>harsh complaining.
This description reminds me of Ivana from Season 2

Posted by Tough Cookie on 10-07-05 at 05:05 PM
Kristi's whining drove me a little nuts last night. Even my retired mother who was watching the show with me commented "Well it's YOUR problem if you're not motivated so get off your butt!." *sigh* I love my mother.

But I believe maybe if Kristi and Toral are both gone they may have a chance at coming together as a group.

However I was kind of hoping that Trump would over ride Rebecca's decision and just fire Toral straight off the bat.

Siggie Courtesy of tribelphyl!
And that's the way the cookie crumbles

Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-08-05 at 12:40 PM
Count me in...I can't stand her. I think they won the first task despite her leadership...every season has to have someone who everyone dislikes, and as Melissa got fired first, it looks like Kristi is our girl for this season.

Posted by big brutha on 10-08-05 at 01:09 PM
Kristi is that girl that thinks she knows everything and is as dumb as a bag of hammers. Part of the blonde and wanna be cute sorority.
She thinks because she is cute she will last long but let's face it she and torba or toral are both lame. I am having a hard time finding a strong woman besides the sista who seems to be just hanging out watching the whole game unfold which is a smart play.