The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-01, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 05:06 AM (EST)

Bravo, dabo, you pulled the rabbit out of the hat!
I of course loved the born-yesterday-chickens and that a #6 finally escaped the Village. I also laughed aloud at the medley you gave us from the DK lounge. There was much more to applaud (and I listed some favorites on an earlier segment).

For those of you who've been mourning the nice guy's boot--a little bird tells me that Sir Erist wanted to go out in 6th place the same as Amber and will be romantically pleased at the outcome...

I should have replied earlier, but besides being (insert standard busy, company, blah blah excuses)--I was puzzling through the hidden strategy in this episode. In typical Burnit style, we were not allowed to see the alliances behind the votes this time as we did in Ep 9, so--it's up to the spoilers to figure out what was going on.

1) I stand by my logic on the vote thread that a BB had to go this week if the AA's were smart and loyal. Either Ice or Surv would lose a tiebreaker, but GT would survive one. When RR won immunity, the AA's SHOULD have targeted the big threat, IceCat. Last week they targeted Surv only due to Ice's IC win.

2) RR seems to have made a play and gotten the highly suggestible drugged DK to vote with him at the last minute. RR's choice of GT--the biggest threat to his own alliance with the 2 AA women--makes sense as a target, although he must have slipped on the tie-breaker rules if he thought it would work.

3)If the AA's agreed beforehand on a bootee, it must have been Surv, OFG's vote. Then RR pulled a fast one on the AA's (knowing OFG wouldn't vote against GT.)

4) The BB vote was aimed at DK (logical,immunity threat, forestall pro-cat bias by producers), but GT "apparently" defected and voted against her supposed ally, Surv, instead. GT broke her alliance with Surv, but what about with Ice? Did GT deceive him too, and ally with OFG and the AA's on this vote? With OFG--possible. With AA's as a tribe, unlikely.

5) The biggest question is why didn't the AA's target IceCat? Sure, Ice cleverly pretended to have lost interest in the game after he lost immunity; maybe he fooled someone about that, but not OFG. As she said, he's tricky. She should have wanted to take out Ice, yet she chose Surv. Why would she leave Ice in play when the AA's had a precious opportunity to boot him?

6) Unless--what if OFG, IceCat and GT have a secret alliance?
By voting straight BB, IceCat doesn't reveal a cross-tribal alliance. Similarly, in Episode 9, IceCat voted with the other BB's--after promising sleeeve the BB's would vote against DK, and that sleeeve's vote would provide the majority needed to break up the estrogen alliance.

In Ep 10, GT defects from her tribe and her vote suffices to boot her team member. Ice's vote is not needed in Ep 10 to oust Surv. Does Ice know full well that GT will vote for Surv--has he even suggested it or decided it with GT and OFG? In an episode where Surv and Ice are the two logical bootees, wouldn't Ice bend all his strategizing to get rid of the kid?

Whether the Cat knew about RR's plan I can't say. He has a way of hiding up in trees when people are plotting I believe...
In any case, Surv would lose a 2-way or a 3-way tie due to prior votes. But--so would IceCat, so the Cat must have had help from OFG in order to make it out of Ep 10 with no immunity and yet no votes.

OK, that's my analysis of how it might have played out. I didn't say anything about DK's place in all this due to her trip this week; her strategy at present remains fuzzy (at least to me). How has she regrouped from the sleeve fiasco? And RR, who does he want to ally with? Was the DK thing a 1-timer?

Another question: do any of these players know what happened in Ep 9, or do they think sleeeve just foolishly cast a lone vote for DK? And what about the odd votes this time? Can we expect some suspicion of each other? Do they recognize the handwriting and know exactly who voted for whom, or are they clueless? (I mean as to the voting history, not all the other ways they're clueless.)

And does anyone believe this lousy preview for one moment when it says all alliances have broken down? Sounds like typical Burnit crap to me--make em think alliances aren't a factor, yep, thing of the past...

Any thoughts on any of this from you spoiler folk? I'm not at all convinced I'm right, but I'm looking for the logic I KNOW dabo plotted out and then sneakily refused to reveal...

Edited to fix ridiculous typos...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 **   dabo     08-10-01       
   ... and the crowd goes WILD!   IceCat     08-10-01     1  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   Kismet     08-10-01     2  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   mistofleas     08-10-01     3  
     RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   dabo     08-10-01     6  
   Tiebreaker   AyatollahKhomeini     08-10-01     4  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   Lisapooh     08-10-01     5  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   Drive My Car     08-10-01     7  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   janisella     08-10-01     8  
     Huck Finn   AyaK     08-10-01     9  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   Gerbees     08-10-01     10  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   George Tirebiter     08-10-01     11  
     Yes!   AyaK     08-10-01     12  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   LadyT     08-10-01     13  
     RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   RudyRules     08-10-01     14  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   RudyRules     08-10-01     15  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   Outfrontgirl     08-11-01     16  
     RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   dabo     08-11-01     17  
     YEAH! What she said!   George Tirebiter     08-11-01     18  
         Saying Grace   Outfrontgirl     08-11-01     19  
   Smeaky dude! ;-)   VampKira     08-11-01     20  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   GG     08-12-01     21  
   RE: ** BLOWSVIVOR EPISODE 10 ACT 4 ...   MakeItStop     08-13-01     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •