The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-01, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
SUCKED

and that is all the effort it is worth...well, except for a few comments.

One, how funny was it to watch Shannon, Booger, and Blista cling onto Will and basically beg him for money. First Booger said he hoped that Will showed his appreciation for his loyalty. Shannon NEVER let go of him from the second she showed up until the credits started rolling...it was like she was clutching her winning Powerball ticket.

Buffy can go fvck himself, he is such a waste of life pathetic piece of goo.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vote total AyaK 09-20-01 1
   RE: Vote total LadyT 09-20-01 2
   ROFLMAO AYAK Outfrontgirl 09-21-01 3
       Agreed Survivorchick 09-21-01 5
 RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary**... Loree 09-21-01 4
 The moral of the story is... Survivorchick 09-21-01 6
   Reality v. Reality TV AyaK 09-21-01 7
 RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary**... Dalton 09-22-01 8
   oh yeah, well you suck shakes the clown 09-22-01 9
       RE: oh yeah, well you suck Outfrontgirl 09-22-01 10
           ROLFMAO! AyaK 09-24-01 19
       RE: oh yeah, well you suck; BUT *I... Dalton 09-22-01 11
   Dalton!!!!! LadyT 09-22-01 12
       RE: Dalton!!!!! Outfrontgirl 09-22-01 13
       RE: Lady T..... Dalton 09-23-01 15
           Bunny Slippers... IceCat 09-23-01 16
               RE: Bunny Slippers... SkyRaider 09-23-01 17
 RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary**... Riordan 09-22-01 14
   RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary**... Ronnet 09-23-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vote total"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-01 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

Well, I posted this in the voting thread, but I'll put it here...

The FINAL vote:

Will dumped Bunky, who had voted for ... Nicole -- the right choice.
Nicole dumped Shannon, who had voted for ... Will -- the right choice.

Final votes that counted:
Autumn voted for Nicole.
Krista voted for Will.
Hardy voted for Nicole.
Mike voted for Will.
Kent voted for Will.
Sheryl voted for Will.
Monica voted for Will.

Will wins, 5-2.

Then Nicole said that the "real" Nicole wasn't permitted to be in the house. Oh, why is that? Is she on the lam from the law? Or did the Mafia order her to be an idiot on national TV?

Will was a nice winner; Nicole was a sore loser.

And Julie Chen is still a loser.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote total"
Suckiest thing was that she KNEW she had lost before hand. I wanted to see her face thinking that she had won

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ROFLMAO AYAK"
>>Then Nicole said that the "real" Nicole wasn't permitted to be in the house. Oh, why is that? Is she on the lam from the law? Or did the Mafia order her to be an idiot on national TV?
Will was a nice winner; Nicole was a sore loser.
And Julie Chen is still a loser.

ROFLMAO at this AyaK, and Amen. Nice to see your Basher abilities haven't atrophied over the summer!

Nothing to add except I was feeling a little sorry for Blista that she had to say "yes" to a Clown (sorry Shakes) in costume on national TV. Hoped for a brief moment she wasn't gonna take that cubic zirconium... and would instead reveal she was actually with child by Bunky. Now that would have been dramatic!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Agreed"
I agree OFG. That was so cruel of Mike to propose to Krista. She could do so much better. Putting that kind of pressure on her was just plain mean. Ofcourse she had to say YES - but you could see that she didn't want to. I hope she dumps his ass.

Survivorchick

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
I noticed that when they entered the house Autumn, Bunky and Hardy went right to Nicole. The others either hung around Will or mingled around away from Nicole. It was kind of obvious who had voted for Nicole at that time. I watched the show twice and I noticed this. The others moved to Nicole when everyone entered the livingroom. It was also interesting that Nicole was the first HG to rush in the house at the beginning of the show's run. And Will was the last HG to wave and enter the house. They both had to be special.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "The moral of the story is..."
So what did we learn from reality television today? The way to get ahead in life is to be arrogant, lie, break promises, manipulate people and be up front about just how evil you are. Nice guys finish last and evil will always prevail.

Survivorchick
Note how I said "Evil Will"

09-21-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Reality v. Reality TV"
I'm not quite so pessimistic. I think what we learned is that the way to win a one-shot "reality TV" game show against your fellow sociopaths is to lie, be arrogant, break promises, etc. I daresay that the same does not hold true for reality itself.

This reminds me of one of the more interesting experiments in "prisoner's dilemma" theory. As you may know, "prisoner's dilemma" is the problem faced by a prisoner when deciding whether to tell the authorities about the crime. If she tells all (called "defecting"), while her fellow prisoner keeps quiet, she can go free while her partner gets a severe sentence. If neither tells (called "cooperating"), then both will get short punishment. However, if both tell, then both get long sentences. Thus, achieving the best result in any single situation is only possible if you defect, but achieving the best result over long run requires cooperation.

It's possible to develop a series of complicated algorithms to determine what is the best strategy, based on your expectation of what the other guy is going to do and has done. These were quite popular in the 60s and 70s. So, back in 1980, a professor (Robert Axelrod) one of the major US universities (Michigan, I think) organized a "contest", in which different computer programs would compete in a round-robin tournament, with 50 rounds against each opponent, to determine which algorithm produced the best results. Point values were assigned to each outcome. 15 programs entered.

The computer program which won the contest followed the simplest algorithm of all: Tit For Tat. On its first turn, it cooperated. On each succeeding turn, it used its opponent's strategy from the previous turn. Because the result was so unexpected, Axelrod organized a second tournament. 62 programs entered this time. Tit For Tat won again.

Axelrod followed this with tournaments in which different strategies could spread throughout the population. In some of these tournaments, defecting strategies established an early commanding lead ... but they always dies out, to be replaced by conditional cooperators such as Tit for Tat over a long enough time.

To put this result in simple terms: you get the best long-term results by treating others the way they treat you (needless to say, this is not consistent with Christian morality regarding "turning the other cheek"), although more devious strategies can have short-term success.

Game shows may not reflect this, because they represent the triumph of short-term strategies. It just seemed like "Big Brother 2" ran forever.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-01, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
I said I would respond to Shake's "Final Summary of BB2"....so I will.

IT SUCKED.

Not quite as bad as the show; but still, not in keeping with your usual quality/quantity Bozo.

Ya could at least have done a parable of how Eve (Nicole) was seduced by the Serpant (Will) and thus was kicked out of the Garden!!! Or somesuch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just MY thoughts on "BunkyMania" --- I think Bunky is perhaps the first REAL gay guy on teevee who talked freely about his lifestyle and his "husband" and their normal life together.
I think there are, in reality, many "faithful, married, gay couples" out in the heartland who are finally grateful to be portrayed in a POSITIVE manner. And thus Bunky has a "role" to play in his/their future. (I mean, heaven knows Dicque Hatch was no role model for gay or fat or nickkid men...LOL).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could go on about Boogie & Trisha....but Hollywood Pimp meets small town girl form the South has been a standing joke since the 1940's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Shannon (NOT) is going to be amazed how quickly she gets "used" and then kicked to the curb now that Dr. Will has fame and fortune. (Actually she never stood a chance; but Will "milked" it for all it was worth!)

Dalton

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "oh yeah, well you suck"
>I said I would respond to
>Shake's "Final Summary of BB2"....so
>I will.
>
>IT SUCKED.
>
>Not quite as bad as the
>show; but still, not in
>keeping with your usual quality/quantity
>Bozo.
>
>Ya could at least have done
>a parable of how Eve
>(Nicole) was seduced by the
>Serpant (Will) and thus was
>kicked out of the Garden!!!
>Or somesuch.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~

....maybe you missed the point, being that the show was su friggen bad that I would in no way waste more than 1 minute of my life summarizing it. I thought that point was pretty obvious, that and the fact that I haven't written a BB2 summary in two months so obviously my "summary" was a joke.....did you notice the lack of "offcial SB summary" in my title. It was a joke.

But, I guess I didn't quite dumb it down enough for people infected with the disease of "catching stupid germs from hanging out too close to George Bush Jr."

Consider yourself flamed.

09-22-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: oh yeah, well you suck"
*Wonders whether this flame is example of long-term Tit for Tat strategy or one-shot game show contestent tactic*

09-24-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
19. "ROLFMAO!"
Just saw this now... great line, OFG!!!

09-22-01, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: oh yeah, well you suck; BUT *I* DO IT WITH STYLE......"
You are so right Shakes. The "joke" part went over my head because I haven't been reading this BB Board until two weeks ago and basically made a mistake in thinking you had ANY time to dedicate yourself to stoopid teevee when you were so understandably busy with quality teevee shows like LC.

My apologies.....and I'll ignore the "dumb, germs from Presodent Bush yadayadayada" because; just because!!

Dalton

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-01, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Dalton!!!!!"
I am never speaking to you again for linking me to Boogie.

-Trisha
GOD BLESS AMERICA

09-22-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Dalton!!!!!"
*There, there, Trish*
I'm fairly certain Dalton meant "Krishna." It's so easy to get these names confused once the poor boogers have been picked, I mean evicted, and have lost their entire pathetic claim to our attention.

09-23-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Lady T....."
>I am never speaking to you
>again for linking me to
>Boogie.
>
>-Trisha
> GOD BLESS AMERICA

I took off one of my Sunday Bunny Slippers and whipped my butt with it to atone for mish-mashing names so badly; I hope that teaches me a good lesson!!!

Or I could say BA/Typonam made me do it!! LOL!!

Dalton

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bunny Slippers..."
I took off one of my Sunday Bunny Slippers
and whipped my butt with it...

I'm guessing that finding that arousing would be a bad thing, right?

Just thought I'd check before some sicko pounced on it!

September 11, 2001

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bunny Slippers..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-01 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

POUNCE!

Self-flagellation in moderation isn't a bad thing, is it? It's fun to watch also!

(You always crack me up, Ice!)

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-01, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
Best of your summaries yet.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-23-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ****BB2 Season Finale Summary*****"
>Best of your summaries yet.

Yeah - what my twin said!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •