The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Knife Thug Beat up Galpal, Say Cops "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Knife Thug Beat up Galpal, Say Cops "
http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=19776

BIG BROTHER bully Justin Sebik, who was booted from the TV reality show for holding a knife to a female contestant's throat, has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.

Police were called to a street in Bayonne, N.J., Jan. 7 and found the victim lying on the ground, holding her ankle.

"She stated Justin choked her and threw her to the ground," say cops.

The girl, whose name is being withheld, was taken to Bayonne Hospital, where X-rays revealed she had a fractured ankle. Sebik, 24, was arrested and spent the night in jail before posting $1,000 bail.

A pal of Sebik says it was all a misunderstanding. He claims Sebik broke up with the girl, she took a swing at him and fell. In July, unemployed bodybuilder Sebik got in trouble when he pulled a knife on fellow Big Brother 2 contestant Krista Stegall.

As the cameras rolled, he asked the Louisiana waitress if she "would mind" if he killed her. He later claimed the incident was a joke.

Sebik was booted from the house he shared with a dozen strangers, losing any chance at the $500,000 prize.

Now, his mom insists that her son is being treated unfairly. "Justin is very upset," Christina Sebik tells Star. "He went for a job interview and was hired and fired in the same day. This is really taking a toll on his health."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Test -please delete Rebel Crown 02-28-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-28-02, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Test -please delete"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •