The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #4 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-23-16, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #4 List"
As much as I appropriately bash Production on a regular basis, kudos for a killer episode last night. I thought for sure they would take the easy and cheap out by conducting the same comp four times in a row using a set ladder format, but it was mighty impressive having four DIFFERENT competitions each with pretty elaborate setups. Must have been one long ass lockdown in the BB House to prepare for this special episode so I’m expecting the remaining HGs to be at each other’s throats for this upcoming week.

GOOD

PAUL – aka “Muffin Man”...Too Funny! I hardly think baking muffins will be the primary reason he stays in the House. It’s not like being on Survivor and catching tons of fish for tribemates living on only a cup of rice per day. But the dude is going all out and I give him props for his proactive play. What will keep him in the House is how he rose from the ashes during the first three weeks and positioned himself well in various cliques. Throw in being the unofficial Jackpot winner with Victor reentering the House gives him yet another option.

PAULIE – Because this list is a recrap of the most recent week I’m keeping him Good because he had a good week. Spearheaded the charge to successfully evict Vanessa’s Double. Earning the title of Competition Beast is a double-edged sword right now. He could be someone others want to keep near because of his ability to win comps...or he could have Anti-Darwin Victim plastered all over him. Big loser with Victor’s return. Had Paulie got the better half of him in a mano a mano battle, Vic may be open to burying the hatchet. But ousting him through the dastardly backdoor scheme is a decision he could pay dearly for.

NICOLE – Was thinking about dropping her for her ridiculous emotional DR breakdown, but continues to cement herself in very good positon. Should seriously consider a secret alliance with Corey, Frank and Bridgette. A F2 with any of those three and Nicole wins going away.

COREY – Yeah I know it’s probably a short-lived placing, but not a bad week for our resident “potted plant.” I knew when I stated last week it would only be a matter of time before he’d be targeted, but didn’t realize I’d nail that prediction this soon. As a result he was a focal point this week. Handled his nomination as well as could be expected. OK, Paulie threw him the final round in the POV but he performed well to get to that point. And he knocked out Tiffany driving the final nail in her coffin.

MEH

MICHELLE – This season’s “Dime a Dozen” girl. Meaning she got to this point by luckily being on a winning team; she’ll most likely advance further by being appropriately perceived as pathetically inept; thus allowing her to punch her Golden Ticket to the endgame. A rather common occurrence on Reality TV. I guess it could be a feather in her cap should she not squander the golden opportunity she’s been gifted, but she’ll need to win at least one (maybe more) comps if she wants to steal the season win.

JAMES – Can hardly blame him for purposely staying clear of the crossfire this week, but it did result in a Meh ranking. Can also hardly blame him if he’s playing primarily to spend as much time in the Jury House with Natalie. A rebound from Grandma Meg’s jolt could not have played out any better for James. It’s like being deprived a Big Mac at McDonalds but given a complimentary dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steak House instead.

FRANK – A winning strategy this season would be to have Frank campaign to evict you from the House every week. You’d all but guarantee yourself a seat in the Finals. I think he’s actually playing a rather fine game to advance, but he’s got zero chance of winning. His immediate advancement will all depend on who wins the next HOH. Like ‘em or hate ‘em he’s making this season interesting.

BRIDGETTE – And it appears I’m not the only one who thinks Frank has zero chance of winning. Staying close in the hopes of advancing with Frank comes with an inherent danger. If both get targeted Frank has a better chance of saving himself leaving Bridgette disposable.

BAD

NATALIE – She should have no problem high-kicking her way straight to the Jury House. It would be rotten if her intentions toward James ended up as fake as her plastic boobies.

ZAKIYAH – OK, so she continues to be better looking than the potted plants in the House, but the plants have been more of a factor in the game than this joke of a player.

DA’ POT – On the block and proceeds to inform James she’s gunning for Showmances. When James calls her out she tries to defuse the blunder by promptly informing him how low he and Natalie are on the totem pole. Need any more clarification for her 16th place finish?! Like DAAAAAAAA; of course you’ll outlast Tiffany. Whereas Tiff may be a “knock-off” of her sister, Vanessa placed 3rd. You are a “knock-off” of...well...yourself who placed 16th. Never has such a loser been asked to return.

EVICTED

TIFFANY – Yeah, you REALLY had Paulie “shakin’ in his boots.” LMAO. Actually it was Paulie who used one of those boots to boot your butt out of the House. Secretly I was hoping Tiffany would win the Battle Back just to enjoy some more bitch-slapping encounters with Da’Loser. Although she shares the same DNA with her sis, the difference is Vanessa was aligned with HGs who won early comps and Tiffany was not. So now she can use the rest of her summer vacation to visit her sister in Vegas.

FINAL WORDS ON THE OTHER EVICTEES

GLENN – Like I originally stated—Never had a chance. Hard to believe I’m giving props to Production TWICE in one post but hilarious footage when Glenn continued to blame the “team” for his demise while Production treated us to flashback footage of several individual Bull-in-the-China Shop debacles. Great stuff!

JOZEA – So when Julie questioned him during his exit interview if he would change anything if given a second chance he replied he would tone it down and not be as over-the-top as he was in the House. So now who is that wise old man who accurately states, “You are…Who you are…Who you are.” Slam Dunk; Fact Proven; Nuff Said!

BRONTE-SUARUS MOUTH – Unless the last two Battle Back competitions involved solving the Pythagorean Theorem and the Euler’s Equation, Bronte’ could have already booked her ticket back home. During her reunion with Victor before battle I now understand the gesture Kingfish was talking about. Had she used her arm I could see her emulating the neck of a dinosaur. But a bent forefinger on her forehead...I’ve got to side with my man Kingfish and agree that is more the trunk of an elephant. So you are perfectly in the right referring to her as “elephant girl” (even though I still think she has the mouth of a dinosaur.)

BATTLE BACK CHAMPION

VICTOR – Even for fans who are vehemently against evicted HGs returning, it was an impressive effort and a well-earned honor for Victor...the victor. He had to perform well in a wide array of competition disciplines to run off THREE victories during this enjoyable episode. May not be in immediate danger reentering the House with bigger fish to fry, but even the most inept simpletons in the House will eventually target Victor resenting a second chance in the game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #4 List   Aruba     07-23-16       
   RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-23-16     1  
     RE: Week #4 List   Aruba     07-24-16     4  
         RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-24-16     8  
   My Impressions   michel2     07-23-16     2  
     RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     3  
         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     5  
             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     7  
             RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     9  
                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     10  
                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     12  
                     RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     13  
     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     6  
         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     11  
             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     14  
                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     15  
                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     16  
                         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     17  
                             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-25-16     18  
                                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-25-16     19  
                                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-25-16     20  
                                         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-25-16     21  
   RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-28-16     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •