The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #4 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4545 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-24-16, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My Impressions"
ALL of Victor's DR comments were filmed AFTER he had beaten Vanessa. That's why seeing with the belt spoiled the outcome. Before the challenge started, Victor didn't even know Vanessa ould be his challenger. He only learned that she was the 5th boot when she walked into the arena. They then had their challenge, Victor won and THEN production asked him to deliver his taped comments. To have the belt then meant he had won it a 3rd time.

The 6th sense was only one of the multiple alliances that surfaced last season. The fact that Vanessa was able to use it AND destroy it showed that she was much more than lucky.

Yes, I'm projecting a bit in Michelle's case but there are indications she could turn out to be quite a player. The way she listens to people and her responses have been very good up to now.

Nataly is very immature but James did treat her poorly, ignoring her requests. He's the one that's in love with a girl that, mentally, is still a kid so he needs to learn how to handle her. It's not that I dislike him, it's just that you guys love him so much that I feel the need to balance things out. He lost for a reason.

I'd like to point out that it took Rachel a few rides on the choo-choo train before she got her prize. So, according to you, she never won a "real" season. I'd even agree with you here because production gave her that prize. (you must remember the joke that was the Pandora's box twist that assured her safety)

As for Jordan, she may have won but it certainly wasn't because she was a smart player. Sometimes these games crash and burn enabling a dumbass to get the winning lottery ticket.

In a F5 with 2 couples, I wouldn't need to win a comp to stay safe. I'd just have to wait to see which side wins HoH and then turn it against the other pair.

It's funny that you have to use Nicole's paranoia to try and salvage your point. Corey was the target of exactly ONE person and she didn't even have the right to vote. Da may have gotten zero votes but all 8 were thinking about voting against her. Corey was much more like Natalie: Completely safe even if he was momentarily on the block.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week #4 List   Aruba     07-23-16       
   RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-23-16     1  
     RE: Week #4 List   Aruba     07-24-16     4  
         RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-24-16     8  
   My Impressions   michel2     07-23-16     2  
     RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     3  
         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     5  
             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     7  
             RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     9  
                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     10  
                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     12  
                     RE: My Impressions   kingfish     07-24-16     13  
     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     6  
         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     11  
             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     14  
                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     15  
                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-24-16     16  
                         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-24-16     17  
                             RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-25-16     18  
                                 RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-25-16     19  
                                     RE: My Impressions   Aruba     07-25-16     20  
                                         RE: My Impressions   michel2     07-25-16     21  
   RE: Week #4 List   kingfish     07-28-16     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •