The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-15, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List BB17 #10"
What’s this nonsense in the past couple seasons stopping the morph POV comp when the HG cannot beat the previous best time??? Bring back the old format...I always got a kick when they revealed the worst effort in “hourglass” time.

VANESSA – Easy #1. Kudos for proactively taking matters in her own hands at the POV and not leaving anything to chance. And she followed it up with a solid HOH win! But hey, if I had a picture of a girlfriend like that waiting for me in the HOH room, I’d be puking up bile from my gut before I even consider dropping. I also have her #1 for understanding where she stands with the Austwins and forming a better alliance (with Johnny & Steve) that should all but assure her the season win if they make F3.

I have to agree with Michel’s comment from last week and note a drop off at this point for this week.

JOHNNY – Way to tough it out in the HOH comp to earn his way back into the House. Great stuff! Very smart not to publically accept Vanessa’s deal and even smarter to tell her in confidence he bowed out early. After a tough stretch watching his closest comrades walk out the door the past few weeks, we see the reemergence of a more entertaining Johnny Mac in the DR. Welcome back! But did anyone get the official tally on how many times he declared himself “safe” for this week? Historically speaking, that usually ends up not so well.

AUSTIN – Still never nominated. I’m not sure, but has he even been a Have-Not this season? If not, that’s quite noteworthy. A big sigh of relief with Vanessa winning HOH. Funny he thought Johnny Mac was referring to the Austwins hearing John say he had business to do, when Johnny specifically stated to Julie if he came back into the House and won HOH he would have targeted Meg/James.

JAMES – Nice piece with his friends back at home. His buddy was dead-on saying he needs to align with someone who can win comps instead of pathetically inept Meg. His female friend was even more dead-on that he’ll have zero chance with Meg after the season. It’s a good thing he decided not to bring up the “deal” with Vanessa; Vanessa would have check raised and reminded him of HIS "deal” with Shelli. It’s also a good thing Texas is nowhere near Vegas otherwise Vanessa’s mom might need a restraining order.

JULIA – After a somewhat commendable execution in the POV, a putrid effort for HOH. Still in good position thanks to Lady Luck. I’m not sure what will be more disheartening for her—having to own up that she was carried this season, or potentially having Sasquatch as a future brother-in-law.

STEVE – Remarkable he’s advanced this deep into the game by doing very little right. Watching him continue to pathetically belly-crawl to Vanessa has been disturbing to watch. I guess for Vanessa it’s like housebreaking a pet. Sure you get upset when they crap on the floor, but you give them passes because they’re immature puppies. Even if a F3 comes to fruition with Vanessa and Johnny, the best he can realistically hope for is 50K.

LIZ – I’m dropping her for agreeing to be Austin’s steady after the show. I’m still not totally sold on that, but she appeared to be on board. UGH! Whether it’s with her sister or her BF, she’s a certain nominee for DE Thursday should the Austwins not win the next HOH. And BTW, during the recap on last night’s episode, it was stated word-for-word it was LIZ who (and I quote) “threw Steve under the bus.” So any spin to discredit Johnny Mac in regards to Steve has little merit.

MEG – If you thought your “Grandma” status would provide you a layer of protection in the game—think again. Most of these hypocritical pieces of trash would give up their first born for a chance to be BB champion. Although she did provide the most hysterical moment of the week when wailing in the DR that her “game” is unfolding?? ROFLMAO! Now if she was crying because Vanessa punctured her floatation device, then I could acknowledge the tears.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List BB17 #10   Aruba     08-31-15       
   My List   michel2     08-31-15     1  
     RE: My List   Aruba     09-01-15     4  
         RE: My List   michel2     09-01-15     5  
             RE: My List   Aruba     09-01-15     7  
                 RE: My List   michel2     09-01-15     9  
                     RE: My List   Aruba     09-02-15     11  
                         RE: My List   michel2     09-02-15     12  
                             RE: My List   kingfish     09-02-15     13  
                                 RE: My List   michel2     09-02-15     14  
                             RE: My List   Aruba     09-02-15     15  
                                 RE: My List   michel2     09-02-15     16  
                                     RE: My List   Aruba     09-03-15     20  
                                         RE: My List   michel2     09-03-15     23  
                                             RE: My List   Aruba     09-04-15     26  
                                             RE: My List   michel2     09-04-15     28  
                                             RE: My List   Aruba     09-06-15     36  
                                             RE: My List   michel2     09-06-15     40  
                                             RE: My List   Aruba     09-06-15     41  
                                             RE: My List   michel2     09-07-15     44  
   I’m back, bitches!   kingfish     09-01-15     2  
     RE: I’m back, bitches!   michel2     09-01-15     3  
     RE: I’m back, bitches!   Aruba     09-01-15     6  
   RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #10   kingfish     09-01-15     8  
     RE: Love/Loathe List BB17 #10   michel2     09-01-15     10  
   Prediction:   kingfish     09-03-15     17  
     Counter-Prediction:   michel2     09-03-15     18  
         RE: Counter-Prediction:   kingfish     09-03-15     19  
             RE: Counter-Prediction:   michel2     09-03-15     22  
     RE: Prediction:   Aruba     09-03-15     21  
         We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-04-15     24  
             RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-04-15     25  
             RE: We are all sooo smart.   Aruba     09-04-15     27  
                 RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-05-15     29  
                     RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-05-15     30  
                         RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-05-15     31  
                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-05-15     32  
                                 RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-05-15     33  
                                     RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-06-15     34  
                                         RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-06-15     35  
                                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-06-15     38  
                                     RE: We are all sooo smart.   Aruba     09-06-15     37  
                                         RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-06-15     39  
                                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   Aruba     09-06-15     42  
                                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-07-15     43  
                                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   michel2     09-07-15     45  
                                             RE: We are all sooo smart.   kingfish     09-08-15     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •