The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding dong Old Linda's gone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-11-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone"
<we'll see Giada back - and not Linda. our Joe liked them both - however - Linda in David's eyes 'gave me the boot'>
But on the other side of the coin, would a girl who got booted by David even want to come back? (assuming she gets a choice, which I don't know.) Plus, ratings-wise, Giada was kind of a boring character, while Linda was the girl David really liked, and would make for a more fairy-tale ending.

Good point about Olinda. While she was a total b!tch, she was definitely entertaining, and added a lot to the Cat storyline. I wonder if they did make some kind of deal about her; she didn't seem all that surprised or upset at being eliminated tonight, and quite honestly, I was expecting her to be booted after making fun of David for saying grace on their group date several episodes ago.

Another thing to ponder about Olinda-- I didn't think much of this until after she had said it 3 or 4 different times, but did anyone notice she kept talking about "the diamond ring"? It sort of made me start to wonder. Olinda's obviously very hip to a lot of American things, like you said. Her english is very good, etc. She wasn't disappointed to get booted, even though she kept saying how much she like David. And she kept saying it like that- the diamond ring. Do you think maybe Olinda knew about the money being fake? Just a thought, but all those little things about her and the way she kept saying it- like a diamond ring was a given- made me wonder if she might have seen the first JM (when Zora was given the ring at the end), and gotten on the show anyway.

Oh yeah. And welcome to the forums! Glad to have you with us, vilkas.

Woah. I didn't mean to write a novel there.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ding dong Old Linda's gone   StarryLuna     11-10-03       
   RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   volmel     11-10-03     1  
     RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   vilkas88     11-10-03     3  
         RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   Tiger Lily     11-11-03     4  
             RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   Angelfood     11-11-03     6  
         RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   wolfshead     11-11-03     13  
             RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   vilkas88     11-11-03     14  
                 RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   wolfshead     11-12-03     19  
                     RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   vilkas88     11-12-03     20  
                         RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   Ricky     11-18-03     22  
     RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   mistofleas     11-11-03     9  
         gladiators   PogoSchtick     11-12-03     18  
   Finally!   Tiger Lily     11-10-03     2  
     RE: Finally!   StarryLuna     11-11-03     5  
         RE: Finally!   buckeyegirl     11-11-03     7  
         RE: Finally!   Bebo     11-11-03     8  
   RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   Loree     11-11-03     10  
     RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   badger     11-11-03     11  
         RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   StarryLuna     11-11-03     12  
             sunglasses   Angelfood     11-11-03     15  
                 RE: sunglasses   vilkas88     11-11-03     16  
                     RE: sunglasses   StarryLuna     11-12-03     17  
     RE: Ding dong Old Linda's gone   Bri Guy     11-13-03     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •