The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"next week's "twist""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"next week's "twist""
OK, I'll say it. . .

I no longer find bringing back an "ex" player at all exciting or remotely worthy being called a "twist."

We saw it on Big Brother, on this season's Survivor, and now on Joe Millionaire 2, one of the women who David previously eliminated will be back.

I thought we could
a) gripe about this lousy idea
and
b) speculate on who this might be.

My guess: Linda

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: next week's "twist" Angelfood 11-11-03 1
 RE: next week's "twist" Tiger Lily 11-11-03 2
   RE: next week's "twist" Chrissy gal 11-11-03 3
       Yes, ma'am. Tiger Lily 11-11-03 4
           RE: Yes, ma'am. Chrissy gal 11-18-03 18
   RE: next week's "twist" vilkas88 11-11-03 5
       it's GOTTA be linda badger 11-11-03 6
   RE: next week's "twist" realityfan227 11-13-03 8
 Ya, what Badger said Guppin1234 11-13-03 7
   RE: Ya, what Badger said Chrissy gal 11-13-03 9
   RE: Ya, what Badger said Tiger Lily 11-14-03 10
       Now, wouldn't it be funny... StarryLuna 11-17-03 15
           RE: Now, wouldn't it be funny... Tiger Lily 11-17-03 16
               RE: Now, wouldn't it be funny... StarryLuna 11-17-03 17
 RE: next week's "twist" buckeyegirl 11-14-03 11
   RE: next week's "twist" ginger 11-17-03 12
       RE: next week's "twist" Swami 11-17-03 13
           RE: next week's "twist" Puppy Piddle 11-17-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: next week's "twist""
I usually think these are lousy, unoriginal, unfair ideas! totally hated it on PHo and S7. Hated!!

Except in this case...

Bring back the Linda.

wouldn't it be worth the look on their faces??? Especially if we get to see Olinda's reaction from loser lodge?

Muahahaha.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-11-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: next week's "twist""

>I thought we could
>a) gripe about this lousy idea

Rabble! Rabble rabble rabble...rabble rabble...rabble rabble!

>and
>b) speculate on who this might
>be.
>
>My guess: Linda

Ditto... I thought one of Webby's vidcaps showed what looked like Linda kissing David, and I don't think we saw that in any of the episodes so far. Or was I just seeing things? *goes back to check*

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: next week's "twist""
Is this the picture you are referring to?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

11-11-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes, ma'am."
Thanks!

(That is Linda, isn't it?)

11-18-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Yes, ma'am."
Good catch on the picture Tiger Lily! I guess we'll see the scene on next weeks show.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

vilkas88 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vilkas88 Click to send private message to vilkas88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: next week's "twist""
>Linda kissing David, and I
>don't think we saw that
>in any of the episodes
>so far.

Neither did i. a good point, Tiger Lilly! i thought that maybe they had edited it out. though i remember that white shirt she is wearing in the photo - she was also wore it during an interview previously on 1 or 2 episode -saying 'we expected a real estate agent or a banker'. would she wear it again for the finale? in any case - Linda's chances aren't too shaby. i just don't think david is into her at this point. UNLESS, someone somehow off the camera - explained to our Joe real reasons for her departure. kristina tried and failed - since he has emotionally ended that tie. we'll see.

vilkas

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "it's GOTTA be linda"
part of my rationale for saying the "surprise" contestant is linda is that her name kept coming up in the last 2 episodes. if the producers really wanted us to forget about her, i don't think they would've included krystina and ??? (cat? i don't remember) asking david about linda.

i think these were meant to remind viewers that linda is still very much on everyone's minds. . . the other women's, david's, and ours.

how will david react? i'm not sure. i think he's started to convince himself that he's interested in the other women. he's had a big change of heart about anique, for example.

realityfan227 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfan227 Click to send private message to realityfan227 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: next week's "twist""
I totally agree with Tiger Lily, as I too recall seeing a preview from one of the episodes showing David and Linda kissing. I was very surprised to have seen her leave the show when she did, but now with the "twist", it all makes sense. I hope it is the case, as Linda is my favourite and obviously David's as well!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ya, what Badger said"
I'm hoping for Linda to come back too.

Has anyone spotted Evan yet?

11-13-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ya, what Badger said"
>>Has anyone spotted Evan yet?<<

I forgot to look!

Maybe Evan's guest appearance is the "twist".

Chrissy gal

11-14-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ya, what Badger said"
Oh man, I forgot we were supposed to be looking for Evan. Isn't Sarah supposed to be on, too?

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-17-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Now, wouldn't it be funny..."
if Sarah was the returning contestant? She and her foot-bonds could really teach these women how to be aggressive in getting a man!

slurp. slurp.

11-17-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Now, wouldn't it be funny..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-03 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

OMH, as if these women aren't aggressive enough! *cue footage of Cat grabbing David's butt and kicking him under the table, and Olinda trying to pull down his swimming trunks*
Sarah coming to the villa would be funny if Olinda were still there, though. Could you imagine?

Just hoping David doesn't take any of these women for a walk in the woods...

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-17-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Now, wouldn't it be funny..."
Sarah coming to the villa would be funny if Olinda were still there, though. Could you imagine?

Man, the producers really missed a golden opportunity there, didn't they?

Is this chicken that I have, or fish?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: next week's "twist""
While I normally hate these sorta things, in this case I'm going to enjoy it alot! Badger, I was thinking the same thing when all the girls kept mentioning her name, and wanting to cheer him up all the time...they normally leave that kind of stuff in for a reason~or maybe I'm just used to Mark Burnett's editing style. If it's not Linda, I'll be upset. But it would be priceless to see the look on Olinda's face in LL when she finds out linda can come back....

I *lvoe* my Kyngsladye Creation

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: next week's "twist""
The commercials indicate the returning lass has "unfinished business" to resolve with Cowboy Ho.

It's gotta be Linda - even Fox knows anyone else would be even lamer than Dallas "it was just a dream" scenario.

I'm guessing Linda comes back, Cat gets a little too gropey too fast, and the latter gets eliminated.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: next week's "twist""
Agree. It's gotta be Linda--the Euro-Zzzzora. What a snooze-fest this show has turned out to be. I kind of wish Oldlinda had actually chopped off David's hand last week, just so we could finally have some excitement.

IceCat is a Genius

Puppy Piddle 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puppy%20Piddle Click to send private message to Puppy%20Piddle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: next week's "twist""
Did you see David's bow legs poking out of that gladiator uniform? Funny! Then if that wasn't bad enough, his tidy whities were peeking out as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •