The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 5: ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-11, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Dani/Kalia/Rachel meeting"
Due to Shelly's manipulation of Kalia, Lawon was put instead of Adam. This has led the house to figure out what the hell to do about it. They came up with a surprise for Kalia and Dani by voting out Lawon instead of Rachel. However, K & D decided to try to make a deal with Rachel, and MAYBE keep her (they think Adam and Shelly are voting out Rachel). Rachel knows some of the details from Shelly and Jordan (they kept some to themselves because Rachel is not a good actress and she'd blow the whole plan).

So, here's the meeting between the 3, from Jokers:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15927107&page=1&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Rachel/Dani/Kalia talk in the HoH.

Dani doesn't want to talk. She keeps saying she wants to wash her hair.

Dani: I really don't want to.
Kalia: I really would love for you to.
Rachel: We don't have to.
Kalia: Well, yeah we do.

Dani: The thing is, where are you right now?
Rachel: I'm not sure what you're asking.
Dani: Where are your thoughts with everything?
Rachel: I have no idea. I think I'm getting voted out, then I'm coming back. I'm trying to get votes to stay in the house, so, that's where I'm at.

Kalia: Do you feel that's it's possible for you to get the votes to stay?
Rachel: Umm.
Kalia: I mean, anything is possible, but
Yeah. I have 2 votes for sure. That's all I know. I just need 1 more and you would be the tie breaker, obviously.
Dani: Okay, so, as for me, what we've talked about. I've thought a lot about everything. I don't know. I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no. I'm thinking about things. Why, the day before, would you go to Kalia and tell her your main goal is to get me out and then come and approach me (about a deal)?
Rachel: Well, I talked to Kalia, and um, she asked me if I was coming after you and I said yes and then I was thinking about it and you know how this game is, Daniele.
Dani: Absolutely
Rachel: I'm all alone. I mean, I didn't just have Brendon but now I don't have anyone. So I came to you because I want to stay in the house and I was talking to you in an honest way, in an honest fashion. I said that I wouldn't come after you guys.
Kalia: I think she wants to know...
Dani: Because if you're saying 1 thing to me and then something to everyone else...
Kalia: Up until a week ago you were game enemies.
Rachel: I thought about it and I haven't told anybody anything else. I haven't talked game to anybody period. I talked game to Kalia this week and that was pretty much it. I don't know who your sources are or what you're hearing.
Dani: There are no sources at all. I'm asking because I know what you told her and what you told me. I need to know if by any chance that I were to make a huge change in my game and a huge change in what's going to happen. It would be a really big deal for me and you know that. On a trust issue, not a personal issue. You know that.
Rachel: I told you everything I told Kalia the day before. I want to stay in the game. I don't have anyone, so I'm not making any like, I don't feel like what I talk to you about is, obviously I feel like you don't trust me.
Dani: You know that you play personal and you've said that to me.
Rachel: I agree I've done that in the past and I've done that in the game. It's gotten me on my own. If I don't go home this week I'm going to be nominated every week. I am not the number 1 target in this house. If I don't win POV I will be nominated every single week. I don't think anyone other than Jeff & Jordan wouldn't nominate me every week.
Kalia: So where does that leave you if you get the votes to stay in the game?
Rachel: If I stay in the game that leaves me in a position to start making deals in the game. I need people to work with. I don't have anyone to work with.
Kalia: Here's the deal. Given what this week is about. Everyone knows there is a huge possibility that whoever leaves can come back. In all honesty, the thought process is, we have the votes to keep you. We have the votes to evict you. I think everyone is on the same thought process... keep you, and you don't come after us. Same thing back at you. It's kind of like a truce.
Rachel: Mmhm. You're talking about you 2?
Kalia: Right.

Kalia says she wants to protect herself and Daniele.
Kalia: It's not just don't come after me, it's don't come after us. We get the votes to stay. You don't come after us, we don't come after you.
Daniele says Rachel always brings up the floater thing.
Dani: If you really do feel that way, then you know what I mean. Here's your shot. If you really wanna do what you're saying, then you know what I mean. Nobody in this room is a floater.
Racel: I agree, and that's what I told you both. I told Kalia I respect her as a competitor. I told Kalia I thought she was a floater.

Rachel: I'm telling you both. As competitors, I'm not coming after you. I'm going after floaters.

Dani: If we're talking about this then this does not leave this room, period.
Kalia: You know everybody has a big mouth.

Rachel: So Daniele are you saying you're not coming after me?
Dani: I'm saying it is in consideration. I would need to know that you would NOT be coming after me.

Kalia: I know when you give your word, when you make deals, you do not go back on them.

If you win HoH next week and nominate us, I swear, I would take you down in every way possible.

Rachel: I mean, I have not gone back on deals I have made in this game. If you do get rid of me there's no deal.
Dani: So, if you, like I said before. So if you were to stay in the house. Say Lawon goes and you get HoH, who would you put up?
Rachel: I will talk to you about it on Thursday.
Kalia: When you know you're here?
Rachel: When I know I'm here and when I know I'm HoH. I have no problem talking about it on Thursday. So if you have the votes then is it going to be a 3-3 vote, you think?

Rachel: So you're saying you have Porsche's vote, Shelly's vote, Adam's vote.
Dani: No, we're saying if it goes through you have the votes.
Kalia: We wouldn't say it to you if it wasn't a possibility.

Rachel: I knew when you put up Lawon I could have the votes as soon as you did that.
Kalia: I'm not going to lie, if you stay, it's a big move on everyone's part. There are a lot of people in this game that want you out.

Kalia: That's what we're thinking.
Dani: What are you thinking right now?
Rachel: I feel like Daniele's going to kill me.
Everyone laughs.
Dani: No, I just want to know what you're thinking. After this conversation you can't give anyone hints or anything.
Rachel: I've played this game before.

Rachel: Um, what if Lawon comes back in the house? What are you going to do? Nothing?
Kalia: You've said it yourself. I don't really.. I think if Lawon left he thinks he would come right back.
Rachel: Did he tell you that he wouldn't mind volunteering?
Kalia: He actually volunteered in front of everyone. He thinks people are talking about the night before ceremony that he said he would go up. That didn't happen.

Kalia: I've had a week where it's been like everyone being mad at me. Obviously I'm going to pick the option where someone isn't mad at me. He could come back and be pissed at me. Lawon has never said he's sincerely coming after me. You have.

Rachel: Daniele, do you want people to think that we still hate each other?
Dani: I think we've been cordial over the last few days. I think, you know, keep things the same, the way people think and the way everything is.

The only way people would know is if someone in the room says anything. Rachel says she can get around not nominating Daniele. Daniele says she won't nominate Rachel if she wins HoH if this deal is real.
Daniele swears she won't tell anyone anything about what they've said. People in the house talk. Rachel agrees.

Rachel: It's very difficult to do anything in this game with the people that are playing. I think I would really like to talk to you guys more on Thursday. If I'm here and I were to win, I think that if no one is the wiser, this could definitely play out very well for all 3 of us.
Kalia: Mmhm. I guess the handshake on dotted line would be when the votes are read and you stay. Deal on.
Rachel: Yep.

Dani:You look confused.
Rachel: I think we have trust issues.
Dani: Clearly.
Kalia says at a certain point you have to step out and trust someone.

You two are both like super serious and it's stressing me out.
I have a million questions but I don't wanna ask them, like, I don't wanna know the answers or ask them right now. I want to see how this goes and hopefully we can talk on Thursday.

Kalia to Rachel: I have one last question for you... where are the chess pieces?
Dani: I told Porsche to ask in the DR.

Rachel: And so nobody knows about this?
Kalia: No. If they do, it would be their own power brain.
Dani says Rachel looks like she thinks they are lying.

Rachel: If anyone asks me what we were talking about... I'll tell them that I told you I'm coming back if you evict me.
Kalia says she'll say it was just more of Rachel trying to convince her that she's coming back.

Dani: You good? You feeling good?
Rachel nods.
Rachel: I have plenty of questions and we'll talk again.

Rachel: Thank you.

Rachel leaves the room.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 5: ...   vince3     08-04-11       
   RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   vince3     08-04-11     1  
     RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   cahaya     08-04-11     3  
   What this really means.   Estee     08-04-11     2  
     RE: What this really means.   axbridge     08-05-11     4  
         RE: What this really means.   vince3     08-05-11     5  
         RE: What this really means.   michel     08-05-11     6  
         RE: What this really means.   Estee     08-05-11     7  
             RE: What this really means.   frankz     08-05-11     9  
                 RE: What this really means.   zazzy     08-05-11     10  
                 RE: What this really means.   Estee     08-05-11     11  
                 Pics of Shelly   Rebel Crown     08-05-11     15  
                     RE: Pics of Shelly   michel     08-05-11     16  
   Early target is...   Estee     08-05-11     8  
     RE: Early target is...   zazzy     08-05-11     12  
         RE: Early target is...   kingfish     08-05-11     13  
             If you insist.   Estee     08-05-11     14  
                 RE: If you insist.   zazzy     08-06-11     28  
                     RE: If you insist.   Estee     08-06-11     31  
         RE: Early target is...   suzzee     08-05-11     17  
             RE: Early target is...   zazzy     08-05-11     20  
                 RE: Early target is...   kingfish     08-06-11     26  
         RE: Early target is...   Belle Book     08-05-11     18  
             RE: Early target is...   zazzy     08-06-11     27  
                 RE: Early target is...   Belle Book     08-06-11     35  
   Have Nots   vince3     08-05-11     19  
   Nominations are in   vince3     08-05-11     21  
     RE: Nominations are in   Estee     08-05-11     22  
         RE: Nominations are in   michel     08-05-11     23  
             RE: Nominations are in   Estee     08-06-11     24  
                 RE: Nominations are in   zazzy     08-06-11     29  
                     RE: Nominations are in   zazzy     08-06-11     30  
                         RE: Nominations are in   Estee     08-06-11     32  
                             RE: Nominations are in   kingfish     08-06-11     33  
                             RE: Nominations are in   zazzy     08-06-11     38  
   The yearly smackdown series begins.   Estee     08-06-11     25  
   Veto: Jeff.   Estee     08-06-11     34  
     RE: Veto: Jeff.   Belle Book     08-06-11     36  
         RE: Veto: Jeff.   zazzy     08-06-11     37  
             RE: Veto: Jeff.   michel     08-07-11     39  
             RE: Veto: Jeff.   Estee     08-07-11     40  
             RE: Veto: Jeff.   zazzy     08-07-11     41  
                 RE: Veto: Jeff.   Estee     08-07-11     42  
                     RE: Veto: Jeff.   Belle Book     08-07-11     44  
                     RE: Veto: Jeff.   cahaya     08-07-11     45  
                 RE: Veto: Jeff.   michel     08-07-11     46  
                     RE: Veto: Jeff.   axbridge     08-08-11     48  
                         RE: Veto: Jeff.   michel     08-08-11     61  
                             RE: Veto: Jeff.   axbridge     08-08-11     64  
                                 RE: Veto: Jeff.   michel     08-08-11     65  
                 RE: Veto: Jeff.   zazzy     08-08-11     51  
   PSA   cahaya     08-07-11     43  
   Sunday recap...   cahaya     08-07-11     47  
     RE: Sunday recap...   zazzy     08-08-11     49  
   The Wheels on the Bus go round and ...   zazzy     08-08-11     50  
     RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   axbridge     08-08-11     52  
         RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   zazzy     08-08-11     53  
             RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   michel     08-08-11     62  
     RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   Estee     08-08-11     54  
         RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   zazzy     08-08-11     55  
             RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   Wacko Jacko     08-08-11     56  
                 RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   Belle Book     08-08-11     60  
                     RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round ...   michel     08-08-11     63  
             As Shelley has planned it...   Estee     08-08-11     57  
                 RE: As Shelley has planned it...   kingfish     08-08-11     58  
                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   cahaya     08-08-11     59  
                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   axbridge     08-08-11     66  
                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   michel     08-08-11     67  
                         RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-08-11     68  
                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   michel     08-08-11     70  
                                 RE: As Shelley has planned it...   cahaya     08-08-11     71  
                                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   michel     08-08-11     72  
                                         RE: As Shelley has planned it...   cahaya     08-08-11     73  
                                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-09-11     75  
                                 RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-09-11     74  
                                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-09-11     76  
                         RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-08-11     69  
                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   tribephyl     08-09-11     77  
                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   Belle Book     08-09-11     78  
                                 RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-09-11     79  
                                     RE: As Shelley has planned it...   Estee     08-09-11     80  
                                         RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-09-11     81  
                                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   Snidget     08-09-11     82  
                                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   cahaya     08-09-11     84  
                                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   Estee     08-09-11     83  
                                             RE: As Shelley has planned it...   zazzy     08-10-11     86  
   Dani/Kalia/Rachel meeting   Rebel Crown     08-10-11     85  
   HOH's blog?   zazzy     08-10-11     87  
   Also, there are no cameras in that ...   Estee     08-10-11     88  
     RE: Also, there are no cameras in t...   zazzy     08-10-11     89  
   RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   cahaya     08-10-11     90  
     RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   kingfish     08-10-11     91  
         RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Jims02     08-10-11     92  
             RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   cahaya     08-11-11     94  
         RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Estee     08-10-11     93  
         RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Round Robin     08-11-11     95  
             RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Estee     08-11-11     96  
             RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   michel     08-11-11     97  
                 RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Outfrontgirl     08-11-11     98  
                     RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Wacko Jacko     08-11-11     99  
                         RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   axbridge     08-11-11     101  
                             RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Wacko Jacko     08-11-11     104  
                     RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   axbridge     08-11-11     100  
                     RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   Corvis     08-11-11     102  
                         RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week ...   michel     08-11-11     111  
   So close, and yet...   Estee     08-11-11     103  
     RE: So close, and yet...   Sues     08-11-11     105  
     RE: So close, and yet...   samboohoo     08-11-11     106  
         RE: So close, and yet...   kingfish     08-11-11     107  
             RE: So close, and yet...   samboohoo     08-11-11     108  
   question   jbug     08-11-11     109  
     RE: question   Estee     08-11-11     110  
     RE: question   zazzy     08-11-11     112  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •