URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1359
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 5: The Road to Revive-A-Hamster"

Posted by vince3 on 08-04-11 at 09:48 PM
As we saw in the previous live feeds thread, CBS 'accidentally' leaked to the internet the page that they're gonna use for this season's version of Revive-A-Hamster: America will vote between Keith, Cassi, Dominic and either Brendon or Jordan (presumably Brendon...) and whoever wins that vote will then go up against whoever gets evicted this week for the right to return into the cage.

More likely than not, it'll be like the Season 9 version: The hamsters will be given a choice of the recent evictee or whoever America placed in a Mystery Box... they'll then vote, just like they would to evict, and the returnee will be inserted back inside the cage... Makes sense, since Season 9 was one of the seasons previously involving couples during gameplay...

Results from the live eviction episode will be posted soon after this is posted...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother 13 Live Feeds Week 5: The Road to Revive-A-Hamster"
Posted by vince3 on 08-04-11 at 09:57 PM
Brendon was evicted 5-2.

Kalia ended up winning the HoH in which the questions were about Keith, Cassi or Dominic. Many times the question wasn't even completed before a buzz in was made...

Revive-A-Hamster was teased to the hamsters, Chenbot telling them to be careful who the evict... because they will have a chance to be revived...

We get the full blast version of the Revive-A-Hamster details... Winner of America's Vote will face the next evictee in a contest to see who will go into back into the cage...

Posted by cahaya on 08-04-11 at 10:49 PM
Notice that Julie tells them that the “next house guest to be evicted will have a chance to get back in the game. That is all I am telling you for now.”

In other words, she doesn't explicitly tell them that it's a Revive-a-Hamster, so they don't know that's the deal yet, although those who know their BB history can guess.

"What this really means."
Posted by Estee on 08-04-11 at 10:48 PM
Barring the total ego powertrip which I suspect Kalia is more than capable of, welcome to Danielle's second consecutive week as HoH.

It's a pity that they teased the return, really. The Chima Meltdown Alarm may have to be taken off alert.

"RE: What this really means."
Posted by axbridge on 08-05-11 at 01:26 AM
I'm wondering how fast Shelly will get her #####-kissing self in there to be Kalia's new best friend. She is the most insincere, phony person I think I've seen play this game.

Posted by vince3 on 08-05-11 at 07:49 AM
Dr. Will is on Line 1 for you...

Surprisingly, Shelly hanged out more with Daniele before the HoH room reveal than Kalia... mainly because I think she knows who really will be making the decisions this week...

Posted by michel on 08-05-11 at 07:53 AM
Sincerity isn't required.

Posted by Estee on 08-05-11 at 08:30 AM
You haven't seen over-the-top-stealth until you've seen her belly-crawling in the backyard to get within eavesdropping range of the hammock.

Posted by frankz on 08-05-11 at 11:57 AM
Does she really do that? I've seen others in past seasons do that but hadn't heard she was doing it this season.

Posted by zazzy on 08-05-11 at 12:39 PM
From what I've read, she did it once to just scare Kalia when Kalia was in the hammock by herself.

Having done that successfully, she did it again, a day or so later. when Brenchel were in the hammock and lay on the ground within earshot before getting discovered by Rachel. Brendon blew it off as a prank but Rachel said Shelly heard everything we were talking about, which, ironically, was Shelly!

(I think this was one of the how-dare-anyone-else-play-this-game-to-win-500k-they-only-think-of-themselves discussions)

Posted by Estee on 08-05-11 at 12:41 PM
She does, and the camera's caught her in the middle of it a couple of times. However, unlike her predecessors, it sounds like she's turning this into a game: sneak up and bump the occupants from behind/beneath after a while to get the yells. This way, if she's caught, she can just claim she was playing Surprise! again.

"Pics of Shelly"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-05-11 at 04:57 PM
She took a few minutes to crawl her way from the wall to under the hammock, but she did get there. B/R thought she may have heard them bashing her. Shelly didn't mention what she heard (at least as far as I know).

"RE: Pics of Shelly"
Posted by michel on 08-05-11 at 05:39 PM
At least she is smarter about it than Boo!

http://funny115.com/v2/35.htm

"Early target is..."
Posted by Estee on 08-05-11 at 08:37 AM
...Rachel. Of course it's Rachel. And while this may be Danielle's plan, Kalia is adding in an unhealthy amount of pure smug along with a rapidly-developing case of HoHitis. (Note that this would set up the rats' dream matchup in case the hamsters really are competing to return: battle of the fiances.) Not that Kalia's turned into a total public bitch yet -- she gave Rachel some licorice and got chewed out by Danielle & Lawon for it -- but the private comments to the camera are radiating The Power That Means Nothing. Having the house gather around her for an hour before the room reveal didn't exactly help to keep her ego down...

Oh, and she's told Adam she might let him sleep in the HoH room on his birthday. If, you know, that tongue cleaning of her signet ring works out.

"RE: Early target is..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-05-11 at 01:03 PM
Cue the film of the script meeting!

Scene: BB conference room

Produer: OK, so run that by me again?

WWE script writer: Well, we have key players and supporting roles.

First, we have the lovers who will become starcrossed. We'll have a knight in shining armor and a damsel in distress. That will be Brendan and Rachel. Arrange it that he uses the POV on her so we can use all kinds of knightly language, have Julie talk about chivalry not being dead, Rachel will talk about Excalibur, swords, etc. This stuff practically writes itself!

Next, we have the America's sweethearts plus eye candy. Jeff's dimples + six pack and Jordan's blonde hair, southern accent and sweet demeanor are BB gold!

Then we have the evil villain. That will be Dani. We created that with having her father bail right away before the game really got underway. We promised him All Stars for bailing now. That leaves Dani alone but, with our duos and golden key scenario, safe. Then she will morph into the villain. Just when America starts to root against her we'll redraw her as an underdog by having her dad, ED, come back and criticize her game play.

For comic relief, we'll have a character/clown. This will be Adam. He'll talk up heavy metal and bacon. That will be his schtick. Then we'll get him to drop early in the HOH comp and tell him which snowball to pick. Glad he took to the elf costume so well. Don't forget the bonus we promised him.

Producer: you mean an intro to Tori Spelling?

WWE script writer: Yes, it's all arranged. Tori is a DAW of the first order, so no problem getting her on board.

Now, we'll arrange that one of the newbies wins the HOH contest--how about Kalia, since she is one of Dani's minions and will do her bidding? We'll just remind her of events in the DR sessions before the comp.

Then we'll see to it that she noms Rachel, and that Dani wins the POV, continuing her POV dominance. We'll dilute Rachel's meds this week and she'll be driving the rest of the cast crazy with her moods. She'll get the boot and then...

Producer: that's when the America's choice comes in to play!

WWE script writer: Yes! Please do an edit that ensures people are pulling for Brendan to get back to his true love. That way we have the big competition!

Newly evicted Rachel versus previously evicted Brendan! People will be so into this comp. Will Brendan allow Rachel to go back in the house or this time, will he want to go back to avenge Rachel?

Producer: what did you have in mind? Dani has to have a duel with someone!

WWE writer: I haven't decided yet. Jeff, Rachel and Brendan all make good foils for Dani. Are you sticking with the idea of keeping Jeff in the game?

To be continued...

Posted by kingfish on 08-05-11 at 02:27 PM
Don't leave out the chest pounding, scary faced heavy metal hooting antics of the Mighty Elf Man!

"If you insist."
Posted by Estee on 08-05-11 at 02:38 PM

"RE: If you insist."
Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 11:53 AM
Ok, who is that?

"RE: If you insist."
Posted by Estee on 08-06-11 at 01:45 PM
Exactly who Kingfish asked for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Elfman

Posted by suzzee on 08-05-11 at 07:38 PM
Biggest leak since Watergate. Zazzythroat?

OH NO!

Posted by zazzy on 08-05-11 at 08:14 PM
*looks around, pulls up raincoat around neck* "Who, me?"

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-11 at 08:48 AM
Nice going Zaz.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-05-11 at 07:39 PM
I'm hoping the plot fails and Cassi comes back. Or Dominic -- he's even better at causing problems than Cassi and might well satisfy the "drama" people at BB. But I prefer Cassi.

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 11:52 AM
I'm looking at the edit. BB did little on Thursday to remind the average BB viewer about Cassi or Keith.

ED's rant about Dani brought Dominic back into the vid clips.

And then there was Brendan, with the heartfelt I-can-be-a-baby-at-times-catches-sob-in-throat don't vote me out speech and his Julie interview where he proclaims his love for Rach.

Cassi's got the looks going for her, though.

I just think the BB edit is done with Cassi's story arc. It was beautiful model versus mean girls.

BB wants power shifts...we're two weeks into the Dani side of the house power. Will it shift back to the non-Dani vets next week?

Posted by Belle Book on 08-06-11 at 06:54 PM
Unfortunately, you're right in noting that Cassi's only real story arc is the beautiful-but-nice model vs. the mean girls -- or to be more accurate, mean girl, namely Rachel. With Rachel about to walk out the door, it might be satisfying to have Rachel go up against Cassi to return to the house but that's not much of a story arc. Which means either Dominic returns for more drama (I don't want Brendon back, ever) or Cassi needs a different story arc.

That said, Cassi might align herself with Jordeff (at least temporarily) if she returns and that might bring about a new power shift if she returns and Jeff or Jordan wins HOH.

"Have Nots"
Posted by vince3 on 08-05-11 at 07:47 PM
are Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Shelly

Coconut and Catfish are the bonus items...

Odds are very good that the nominees will be Rachel/Jeff...

"Nominations are in"
Posted by vince3 on 08-05-11 at 10:55 PM
And it is Jeff/Rachel.

Kalia apparently said something that set off another Rachel crying jag/threat to DOR... Jordan this time talked her down... somewhat.

Kalia was holed up in HoH with Daniele while all of that shouting was going on, and she went into a crying jag herself because of it...

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by Estee on 08-05-11 at 11:00 PM
and she went into a crying jag herself because of it...

Based on Kalia's previous beliefs, I'm guessing this was a case of 'How dare someone hate me just because I hated them!'

Posted by michel on 08-05-11 at 11:06 PM
Or maybe: "If she can get airtime by crying so can I."

Posted by Estee on 08-06-11 at 08:26 AM
Or 'I am drowning in my own hypocrisy: please don't save me.' Apparently she made some very catty comments during nominations (which is really what set Rachel off) and then sat in HoH openly wondering what she'd said that was so bad. Because if Kalia says it, it must be true!

Jeff & Jordan will get camera time -- Kalia justified Jeff's nomination to his face with this deathless reasoning: I'm putting you up because I need to guarantee a strong player at the Veto competition who can keep it away from Rachel. This went over exactly as well as you'd expect, and Jeff is now openly gunning for Kalia. Who was horribly surprised by his reaction because, as we all know, being HoH never has any repercussions whatsoever and this is the first time in series history anyone's been upset by one's actions. Poor Kalia, landing in the cage just in time to set the record.

And Jordan got so angry at all this, she was openly mad at Kalia (whom she'd part-time trusted before this) and yelled at Rachel when the later wanted to head up to HoH and find some sort of temporary truce. Jordan is not taking betrayal well: her one and only lesson learned from a summer with Natalie.

It's not so much a case of 'it'll get worse before it gets better'. It's not getting better, period.

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-11 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Wow! Yesterday is one for the live feeds flashbacks! I have not seen it all but am trying to catch up on it. This is better than any of the summer junk on TV at this point.

Jordan was angry crying and having a bad reaction to being on slop, again, and having to sleep in the HN room and anticipating Jeff and Rach being put up and Jordan going up as a replacement pawn nom.

JeJo finally make their way to the HOH room to talk to Kalia before noms...after Kalia had been bitching to whoever would listen that it was ticking her off that JeJo had not been to see her.

Jordan, who is in a very bad mood, speaks her mind to Kalia and threatens her with being a target by many people due to her nom choices. Jordan is practically shouting at Kalia. Jeff remains a bit calmer till after Jordan leaves then he gets really wound up and goes off on Kalia, too, threatening her, etc.

Later? Earlier? JeJo get on Shelly for a screw up in the HN comp and suggest/ accuse her of throwing it to not p.iss off Dani so that now Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Shelly are all HN's.

Noms happen. They take an unusually long time --later reported that Kalia was sobbing in the DR for an hour over not knowing who to nom after the JeJo confrontation.

Others report a long nom speech by Kalia...insulting to Rachel...and Kalia talks about why she is targeting Rach and Jeff and at some point Jeff laughs outright at Kalia's speech...pissing off Kalia. (Kalia, in her indignation afterwards, talking with Dani, relates that Jordan had to redo her lines for the nom speech 6x when she was HOH and Kalia did not laugh at her...).

Shelly is crying later in the purple room about JeJo accusing her of throwing the HN comp. She is either acting or sincerely shocked at JeJo distrusting her. Award winning performance. Jordan hails Jeff to go in the purple room to apologize to Shelly. Jeff does, and it seems to get smoothed over. There and earlier Jeff has broadly announced that pep talk Jeff is gone. He's going after floaters after he's evicted and comes back into the house. He's sick of the people who lay around and ask what's for dinner. (He's meaning Porsche and Lawon in particular).

Kalia, meanwhile, is crying in the HOH after the noms because of the Jeff and Jordan exchange prior to noms, being laughed at during the nom speech...etc.

Meanwhile, Rach cried at some point in the day so it was a banner day for BB tears, sobs and heaving bosoms.

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 12:17 PM
And Jordan hates coconuts and fish!

Meanwhile, Rachel was following Dani around trying to irritate her since Dani has done what she's done to Rach.

Later Dani is complaining to others about Rach's getting in her space.

Later Rachel is saying she is not going to cry anymore, she's just going to get mad and work on irritating Dani.

(LOL! I am waiting for someone to do to Dani what her dad did to people in his season that helped get them to the F2. No wonder Dani hid some of the pans!)

Posted by Estee on 08-06-11 at 01:50 PM
Danielle: She Who Dishesh, But Cannot Taketh. Not exactly a shock. Luckily for Rachel, she's got an easy goal -- all she has to do in order to irritate Danielle is keep existing. She can even stop for five game-minutes and then come right back to it. And it's not as if pans are the only things in the cage which make noise. Rachel can just follow Danielle while having a public DR session at her normal volume.

*checks Geneva convention*

She can get away with it until Tuesday. After that, it's a war crime.

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-11 at 02:19 PM
At this point, killing Rachel might be a crime no one would rat Dani out for.

You mentioned the grill.

I suggest adding a "Fried Green Tomatoes" BB backyard BBQ to the have and have not menus?

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 10:07 PM
Dani is so witchy that I think it is a hoot that Rach decided to annoy her by following her. Wonder where that is on the feeds...

"The yearly smackdown series begins."
Posted by Estee on 08-06-11 at 08:28 AM
The grill is back.

"Veto: Jeff."
Posted by Estee on 08-06-11 at 06:38 PM
Which has put him into a semi-paranoid spiral about using it, as he's convinced Jordan will go up as his replacement. (He gave a moment of thought to walking out on the theoretical spot.) Kalia, who's still targeting Rachel, was giving some thought to Adam-as-pawn this time, after warning him about it first -- probably. Plus he can consider it as an additional birthday present.

Meanwhile, Rachel is trying to bargain for her own safety by threatening to return. You can imagine how well that's working.

"RE: Veto: Jeff."
Posted by Belle Book on 08-06-11 at 06:59 PM
I can imagine how well Rachel's threat is working! As in, not at all.

Anyway, I understand Jeff's fear but right now I think Kalia will put up Adam since she fears Jeff will go after her if she puts Jordan up, even if Jordan sticks around. Besides, Kalia promised to keep Jordan safe (she never said anything about Jeff), and she probably wants to keep that promise for now. Although putting up Adam might get two votes against him (from Jordeff), I think just about everyone else wants Rachel out for the sake of their own sanity and Adam's no real challenge threat -- let alone a threat to their sanity, so I think Adam's a safe target as the pawn.

Posted by zazzy on 08-06-11 at 10:03 PM
Finally heard Kalia's rationale for not nomming Jordan. She said they made a pact day 3 that they would never nom each other.

Another time she said she had a deal with Porsche that if she did not vote against her in the first vote (when Keith got the boot) then Porsche owes Kalia a 1x no vote (if Kalia were up on the block).

Kalia is running out of options for a replacement nom.

Kalia HOH
Jeff POV
Rach already nommed

Jordan --would never nom
Dani-her #1 ally
Lawon--also an ally

Porsche--had the deal I mentioned above; has wormed her way into a Kalia/Dani alliance

Adam--feels bad that tomorrow is his birthday and thinks nomming him is a risk vs Rachel; Adam could go.

Shelly--Kalia has leaned on Shelly in her down moments.

I'll guess she noms Porsche and tells her she's just a pawn.

Posted by michel on 08-07-11 at 02:42 AM
The weirdest thing that could come out of this would be a renewed alliance between Jordeff and Dani! It actually would be the best move for them as they would control all the votes and no one would suspect it until it's too late.

- Jordan and Jeff win HOH: They nominate Adam and Lawon. (those closest to Kalia and Dani)

- Dani(or Kalia when she is eligible) win HOH they nominate Porsche and Shelley. (those closest to Jordan and Danielle)

- Adam, Lawon, Porsche or Shelley win HOH: They work on them to make sure that at least one of the three other floaters gets nominated. Then the new alliance pretty much controls the votes.

That's how I'd play it.

Posted by Estee on 08-07-11 at 04:12 AM
Lawon--also an ally

Um... no. Kalia would risk him as a pawn and if he got captured, it wasn't the plan, but call it a happy side effect.

Posted by zazzy on 08-07-11 at 02:07 PM
Now discussion seems to revolve around Adam being the pawn. Noms aren't until Monday? Tuesday? So there is time for this to go round and round many times till then.

Lots of resentment of Lawon and Porsche, the floatiest of floaters.

Lawon's comment: he looked in the BB strategy book and there was no rule saying BB had to be played just one way. Zing!

Posted by Estee on 08-07-11 at 06:00 PM
I can't decide if the more unbelievable part of his line is:

A. There's a book.
B. There's someone in the cage who would bother reading it.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-07-11 at 07:18 PM
Well, I'd read a book on how to play if I was in the cage -- but I probably never will be in the cage and I'm not a typical Hamster candidate anyway.

Posted by cahaya on 08-07-11 at 07:42 PM
A. There's a book.

Well, after a bit of searching, I didn't find a book, a guide, or really anything that covers BB strategy. There was once a "guide" on a new-defunct forum, but no telling how comprehensive it was. So, there's an opening here for a publicity-seeking BB has-been or a PhD dissertation in game theory.

Chapter 1: Principles of TFT

Posted by michel on 08-07-11 at 09:15 PM
A book? Who knew Lawon or any of those hamsters (besides the PhD genius of course) had read a book in their life?

But a book on Big Brother strategy would mostly be a book on how to make friends.

Posted by axbridge on 08-08-11 at 06:16 AM
Please reassure me that the "PhD genius" comment was tongue in cheek.

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 05:41 PM
Well, being a PhD candidate, I couldn't quite fit him in the illiterate category but you don't see him as a genius? I think he showed some kind of genius to get himself into so much trouble so fast!

Posted by axbridge on 08-08-11 at 05:54 PM
I don't pronounce it genius. I pronounce it idiot.

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 05:56 PM
It's all in the accent!

Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 10:34 AM
My bad. I think he said BB "rule" book. I don't know the exact quote. Maybe he'll get a DR clip saying it. Floating is a strategy.

"PSA"
Posted by cahaya on 08-07-11 at 07:11 PM
... for you Spoiler freaks who rarely visit the Fanatics forum.

There's a new game, Hamster House, being hosted by yours truly (Trulie!) now open for sign up.

We now return to our regularly scheduled deprogramming.

"Sunday recap..."
Posted by cahaya on 08-07-11 at 11:24 PM
... here. Even in the absence of an ECST thread tonight, for most of you there's nothing to see here since most of it has already been shown on the live feeds.

I confess, in view of a recent tragic event for one of our community member's family and others' families, that this was one night that reality TV seemed out of touch with actual reality.

"RE: Sunday recap..."
Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 10:11 AM
Cahaya, thank you for the mention of the tragic event in your post. I mostly hang out on the AI and BB boards and had no idea what had happened.

"The Wheels on the Bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"
Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 10:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-11 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

Last night on the feeds...

Oh, What a Night!

Late September back in sixty- ...er I mean, early August.

Scene: hammock

Occupants: Shelly and Kalia

Outcome: Shelly convinces Kalia to rethink her renom and to put up Porsche and have the house boot a floater. Somewhere along the way Kalia had the DR read her the Julie statement from Thursday night and it took on new meaning. Emphasis on "will" instead of "may" and "get back into the game". Kalia now uber paranoid about being a no 1 target for Jeff, Jor, and Rach because Rach would come back into the game. And Dani is only protecting Dani and Kalia would be toast. Shelly tells Kalia to call the plan her own. Shelly revs up the bus and prepares to back over Porsche.

Scene: HOH room

Occupants: Kalia and Dani

Outcome: Kalia, after trying to tell Dani about the plan, is frustrated with Dani, who, as Shelly said, is only looking out for Dani. Dani is having one of the worst nights yet in the BB house. Dani leaves, frustrated, saying that Kalia and Dani both need to think about it some more.

Scene: HOH room

Occupants: Kalia and Shelly

Outcome: Kalia went to get Shelly for support after the Dani conversation...and back up to the HOH room. Shelly helps Kalia see that Dani is only looking out for Dani. Some Kalia confusion about Adam and how he would vote and Shelly coolly tells Kalia that Adam will vote how Shelly tells him to vote. Kalia wants to talk with Jeff to see if Jeff will keep her and Dani safe next week if Kalia gets a floater out this week.

Transition: Shelly goes to get Jeff, whispers the plan to him, and tells him to go for it. Jeff to HOH room.

Kalia goes over plan with Jeff but waffles on the nom. Jeff agrees to keep Kalia AND Dani safe for a week if a floater goes this week.

Meanwhile, Shelly sees Jordan in the storage room, clues her in on the events and they are celebrating when Rach walks in. Rach is confused. Shelly tells Rach she is going to owe her big time.

Later, after more convo with Dani, and sorting out the nom options, Lawon wanders in and suggests that HE go up as the nom because Dani and Kalia have him convinced he will come right back in the game.

So, not Porsche, who Shelly wanted out this week, but Lawon, who was on Shelly's hit list anyway....only time will tell if Shelly reprograms Kalia before the veto ceremony or if she will just accept that Lawon is the one to go this week.

A rollicking time in the BB house. Shelly behind the wheel of the bus. Vroom! Vroom! Sewing seeds of doubt about Dani with Kalia was her masterstroke.

Shelly is the master puppeteer. & Dani may be figuring her out.

"RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"
Posted by axbridge on 08-08-11 at 10:57 AM
I cannot believe that these idiots are so stupid that NO ONE has figured out that Shelly is telling every single player that she is on their side, trying to make sure they get to the finals. And they are dumb enough to believe her. Haven't these people watched the show before? How they can trust her is beyond me. She is a huge snake. She has mastered the art of telling everyone exactly what they want to hear. Wonder if she learned to kiss ##### on her job?

"RE: The Wheels on the Bus go round and round, round and round, round and round"
Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 11:08 AM
Of course! She is a snake! She has most of them cowed.

She has had her sights set on Porsche and Lawon and I imagine she goes after Dani after that but she is willing to shift strategies at a moment's notice.

Earlier this week in the HOH room she acted like she wanted an F3 deal with Kalia and Dani. They were agreeing with her. The beauty of it is she keeps enough dissension going that the Kalia/Dani side does not compare notes with the Jeff/Jor/Rach side. She does seem to be able to totally influence Adam. The way she is playing the game....there will always be a target bigger than she.

I don't care for her judgmental side or her controlling nature (too many cereal boxes in the kitchen, oh my!) but I can appreciate watching a professional business woman carve her way to the F3.

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 05:49 PM
If this works out, if Shelley can turn Kalia away from Dani and have her do a 180 on the noms that would be one of the best moves ever and we would have to put Shelley up there with the smartest BB players of all times. But Shelley is already in a great position and she really doesn't need to save Rachel so she is playing with fire.

Posted by Estee on 08-08-11 at 12:25 PM
The most immediate flaw in the plan: Kalia seems to be controlled by whoever A. talks to her last and B. can convince her the idea was hers all along. And the DR always gets last ups.

Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 01:52 PM
Production steamrolled into the veto ceremony around 5 minutes ago.

Guessing they like the Lawon plan...we'll know in an hour or so.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-08-11 at 02:57 PM
If these people do not get out Rachel they are morons....Shelley included.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-08-11 at 05:03 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Rachel might be the type of person whom the smart player might want to take to the finals. After all, who would the jury want to give the money to -- you or Rachel?

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 05:51 PM
Shelley doesn't need rachel but I'm with Belle: Rachel is a great goat.

If this works, Shelley deserves to win.

"As Shelley has planned it..."
Posted by Estee on 08-08-11 at 03:11 PM
...so it has been, at least for the re-nomination stage.

The only person who doesn't seem to like it is Lawon, and he's acting -- badly. It feels like everyone in the cage (minus Rachel) knew he was going up -- along with the fact that he volunteered for it. He's taking the Anger Tour 2011 and hasn't sold one multicolored polyester T-shirt, soon to be completely untouched at a clearance sale far too close to you. Can he keep it up through Thursday? Quite possibly. Will he actually go out? Too early to tell, but I still feel the odds are against Rachel here. Is Danielle ready to kill someone? Of course not! Danielle's ready to kill everyone!

Safe prediction: Dick is not going to take this one well.

"RE: As Shelley has planned it..."
Posted by kingfish on 08-08-11 at 03:45 PM
So...

Lawton is acting like he's surprised that after he volunteered to go up, Kaila obliged him?

And the purpose of his ruse is to fool Rachel into thinking that he's going home instead of her?

But no one is buying it? Including Rachel, who is laughing at Lawton for his bad acting?

So what's the purpose, to convince Rachel that they care enough to try and fail to fool her?

And just when will the light bulb go on in Rachel's head?

Is she that convinced that she knows how the twist will work and that she is that sure to return?

Actually, in the absence of Brendon, a little bit of the Brendon/Rachel induced nausea is turning to entertainment. Bewildering entertainment, but still...

Posted by cahaya on 08-08-11 at 04:29 PM
Hmmm... seems like Kalia is prepared to sac a rook instead of a pawn.

Rook (n.):
1. A chess piece that may move in a straight line over any number of empty squares in a rank or file. Also called castle.
2. A swindler or cheat, especially at games.

Posted by axbridge on 08-08-11 at 05:58 PM
"When will the light bulb go off in Rachel's head?"

The only bulbs Rachel has are on her chest.

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 06:04 PM
Right now, the votes, as I see them, are:

Jordan + Jeff + Shelley + Porsche voting to eliminate Lawon.

Dani voting to eliminate Rachel.

Adam voting to be insignificant.

I sort of feel bad for Danielle but Shelley certainly turned her puppet around.

Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 07:21 PM
I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Dani! She has ben hoist by her own petard!

TPTB gave her a golden ticket...a GOLDEN chance...to lay around for 4 weeks and build strong relationships. Instead she turns on her alliance and it blows up in her face.

Then she tries to pull the puppet strings with Kalia but lays down the puppetry too soon--avoiding Rachel leaves Kalia open to be picked off by Shelly, and picked off she was!

Dani is totally at fault. And when Kalia's head was turned Dani didn't even know how to convince her otherwise...instead she got defensive and bitchy and argumentative.

Nope. Dani's done it to herself.

***And for the evenings' entertainment...twitter up Evel Dcik. He has plenty to say about Dani and the others' gameplay this week! LOL.

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 07:44 PM
I say I kinda feel sorry for Danielle because she didn't do it all to herself. Kalia had to be extremely dumb to fall for Shelley's plan. Extremely dumb.

I wrote in last week's thread that Danielle had wasted a great position when she turned on Jeff but I always like a player that takes risks. Despite her move blowing up in her face consider Danielle's position if Rachel left this week and Duminic returns to the game. Not as bad as it looked last week. If everyone was like Lawon, there wouldn't be a show.

PS: I don't twitter so maybe you can post some of ED's hilights.

Posted by cahaya on 08-08-11 at 09:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-11 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

You can see ED's twitters online here.

Mostly you see his twitter posts, but if you click on the @{whoever} in his twitter, you'll see the twitter of the sender/thread he is responding to.

His most recent twitter: Lawon is gone.

Amusing to read. I don't need to give a PG-13 warning -- we know that already.

And if you look closely enough, you'll also see Rachel's, Brendon's and others' twitter feeds (obviously from before the show).

Rachel Reilly
At the gym working out for my dress! Can't wait to have lunch with @brendonvbb12
29 Jun

Did she just call herself phat?

Posted by michel on 08-08-11 at 10:21 PM
I simply hate the twitter format so I can't follow those exchanges. If he has a blog, maybe you can point me to it.

Posted by cahaya on 08-08-11 at 10:52 PM
Yeah, I don't like twitter much either (and don't have an account). There's enough in his twitter comments to know that he thinks Shelly is playing a brilliant game, while Kalia is an idiot.

I don't think he does written blogs, but he has his own video site where he comments on the BB gameplay along with some of his site buddies.

Posted by zazzy on 08-09-11 at 00:19 AM
I'd guess that 80 percent of brides pressure themselves prior to a wedding to lose weight/get in shape. It's a bride thing, because that is a picture you know you will look at several times over the years. You want it to look gooood.

Posted by zazzy on 08-09-11 at 00:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-11 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

You don't have to have a Twitter account to read or search Twitter.

For example, in google just type: twitter evel di.ck (without the period of course, that's just so you can see it on RTVW)

Here's a sampler of Di'ck's tweets:

"I can be an a.s.s.hole when I need be. I don't put up with sh.it, play games or bullsh.it people & am brutally honest"

"I bet she wouldn't dare follow me around"

"I think she forgot she was one that lost 2 out of 2 of the final 3 comps. I went 2-1. Ego is why"

"You're kidding, right? ONE PERSON FROM THE OPPOSITE ALLIANCE WOULD BE GONE. THEY ARE BOOTING SOMEONE FROM THEIR OWN ALLIANCE!"

"I disagree - if @EvelDi.ck was in the house he never wouldve sided with larry, curly, AND moe..."

"Dude, HE'S IN THEIR OWN F'in ALLIANCE!"

""Are you an F'ing moron! There's no way we are putting Lawon up! WTF is wrong with you?" -- @EvelDi.ck - if he was in the #bb13 house."

"Why? Now they will have the numbers to roll through the other side. Rachel will go because she makes herself the target"

"She didn't need to fight, she could still be skating. She did it to herself"

"because Dani comes off like she has only her own best interest at heart, & she does. That's y she can't sway any1"

"I don't give a sh.it. They don't know the twist. You don't play for what you don't know. They are clowns"

"No, you aren't. I don't give a fu.ck about Dom. I was thinking numbers only. Lawon is with them... they could have added one. Clowns"

Posted by zazzy on 08-09-11 at 00:21 AM
You can hear him shouting and taking a drag on a cig if he were saying those things to you in person, lol.

Posted by zazzy on 08-08-11 at 07:24 PM
I think it will be Dani + Porsche voting Rach out ...if Porsche falls for Dani's spell; and Adam , Shelly, Jeff, and Jordan voting Lawon out.

I am wondering if they can squeeze in the HOH comp on Thursday or if it will be after the show? And will it be an endurance comp?

Posted by tribephyl on 08-09-11 at 06:32 AM
My vote is endurance.

Kinda like when James came back, or when Kaysar came back.

Kaysar/BB6:
HoH: On Days 40-41, Jennifer won the HoH competition "Pressure Cooker" (in which the HouseGuests had to stand and press a button). Beau, Janelle, and April all won prizes during the competition. It was a record-breaking endurance competition, lasting 14 hours until Jennifer won HoH. All competing HouseGuests lasted at least six hours.

James/BB9:
HoH: "Big Brother Disco"; the HouseGuests stood on gold discs attached to the tops of hanging disco balls and were spun around continuously while holding on with the chains used to attach the disco balls to the metal structure. An over-sized champagne bottle shot soap suds at the HouseGuests at various times during the competition. After four and a half hours, James outlasted Natalie and became the new Head of Household.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-09-11 at 06:28 PM
I think they'll begin the HOH competition at the very end of Thursday's show (which I won't see because I'll be watching SYTYCD then), and that it will be endurance. I hope Cassi returns or at least Dominic -- not Brendon or Keith (though anyone's more likely than Keith)!

Posted by zazzy on 08-09-11 at 07:36 PM
I thought about that...but where would they hold the evictee comp? If they hold that in the back yard, then they wont be set up for the HOH comp if it is an endurance comp.

If it is just one of those before and after type of comps, then they could conceivably partition the yard to have two different comps set up.

Posted by Estee on 08-09-11 at 07:41 PM
Or we can have it as a single competition: all thirteen go into the same endurance test. The last evictee to drop is back in the game, the last hamster out is HoH.

Of course, since this game treats fairness as a perpetual punchline, we could do it this way: the five evictees go for their endurance run first. The last one remaining still reenters the game -- but now s/he gets to hold position while the other hamsters, who've had a couple of happy watching hours, climb into their places and go for HoH against someone who's already exhausted. Fun for the whole family!

Posted by zazzy on 08-09-11 at 09:20 PM
Hmmm....that would be interesting to have all 13 in a comp, but Kalia can't play so it would be 12. But still!

I thought Julie said that this week's evictee would go up against the one America chose. So that sounds like a specific comp for getting back in the house.

So, back to the same q: what about the HOH comp?

Posted by Snidget on 08-09-11 at 09:45 PM
My guess as to how it will happen.

Voted out comes out.
Booths of doom set up outside with Julie and audience.

Quick question comp between them and who they say is America's choice.

Few minutes to say bye to whoever loses.

Backyard set for endurance comp. Returnee comes in and goes straight into the HOH competition.

Posted by cahaya on 08-09-11 at 09:50 PM
Quick question comp between them and who they say is America's choice.

Few minutes to say bye to whoever loses.

So, this is the epic "battle" that the Chenbot is promoting?

Heck, make them duel for it. It'd be quicker. And there's also the side benefit of the loser never showing up again.

Posted by Estee on 08-09-11 at 09:45 PM
But I don't believe in the votes any more than I believe in anything Julie says...

Okay, ten compete, then. But only until I see them all walk out.

Posted by zazzy on 08-10-11 at 10:34 AM
I don't understand your number, 10.

There are 9 in the house today. One gets evicted. That leaves 8. One can't play in the HOH comp, because she was HOH this week.

That leaves 7 in the comp. Except that Julie/producers are letting one back in the house. So 8 in the HOH comp.

I didn't see s9. When someone came back in the house did they let the outgoing HOH play in the comp?

"Dani/Kalia/Rachel meeting"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-10-11 at 05:53 AM
Due to Shelly's manipulation of Kalia, Lawon was put instead of Adam. This has led the house to figure out what the hell to do about it. They came up with a surprise for Kalia and Dani by voting out Lawon instead of Rachel. However, K & D decided to try to make a deal with Rachel, and MAYBE keep her (they think Adam and Shelly are voting out Rachel). Rachel knows some of the details from Shelly and Jordan (they kept some to themselves because Rachel is not a good actress and she'd blow the whole plan).

So, here's the meeting between the 3, from Jokers:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=15927107&page=1&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Rachel/Dani/Kalia talk in the HoH.

Dani doesn't want to talk. She keeps saying she wants to wash her hair.

Dani: I really don't want to.
Kalia: I really would love for you to.
Rachel: We don't have to.
Kalia: Well, yeah we do.

Dani: The thing is, where are you right now?
Rachel: I'm not sure what you're asking.
Dani: Where are your thoughts with everything?
Rachel: I have no idea. I think I'm getting voted out, then I'm coming back. I'm trying to get votes to stay in the house, so, that's where I'm at.

Kalia: Do you feel that's it's possible for you to get the votes to stay?
Rachel: Umm.
Kalia: I mean, anything is possible, but
Yeah. I have 2 votes for sure. That's all I know. I just need 1 more and you would be the tie breaker, obviously.
Dani: Okay, so, as for me, what we've talked about. I've thought a lot about everything. I don't know. I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no. I'm thinking about things. Why, the day before, would you go to Kalia and tell her your main goal is to get me out and then come and approach me (about a deal)?
Rachel: Well, I talked to Kalia, and um, she asked me if I was coming after you and I said yes and then I was thinking about it and you know how this game is, Daniele.
Dani: Absolutely
Rachel: I'm all alone. I mean, I didn't just have Brendon but now I don't have anyone. So I came to you because I want to stay in the house and I was talking to you in an honest way, in an honest fashion. I said that I wouldn't come after you guys.
Kalia: I think she wants to know...
Dani: Because if you're saying 1 thing to me and then something to everyone else...
Kalia: Up until a week ago you were game enemies.
Rachel: I thought about it and I haven't told anybody anything else. I haven't talked game to anybody period. I talked game to Kalia this week and that was pretty much it. I don't know who your sources are or what you're hearing.
Dani: There are no sources at all. I'm asking because I know what you told her and what you told me. I need to know if by any chance that I were to make a huge change in my game and a huge change in what's going to happen. It would be a really big deal for me and you know that. On a trust issue, not a personal issue. You know that.
Rachel: I told you everything I told Kalia the day before. I want to stay in the game. I don't have anyone, so I'm not making any like, I don't feel like what I talk to you about is, obviously I feel like you don't trust me.
Dani: You know that you play personal and you've said that to me.
Rachel: I agree I've done that in the past and I've done that in the game. It's gotten me on my own. If I don't go home this week I'm going to be nominated every week. I am not the number 1 target in this house. If I don't win POV I will be nominated every single week. I don't think anyone other than Jeff & Jordan wouldn't nominate me every week.
Kalia: So where does that leave you if you get the votes to stay in the game?
Rachel: If I stay in the game that leaves me in a position to start making deals in the game. I need people to work with. I don't have anyone to work with.
Kalia: Here's the deal. Given what this week is about. Everyone knows there is a huge possibility that whoever leaves can come back. In all honesty, the thought process is, we have the votes to keep you. We have the votes to evict you. I think everyone is on the same thought process... keep you, and you don't come after us. Same thing back at you. It's kind of like a truce.
Rachel: Mmhm. You're talking about you 2?
Kalia: Right.

Kalia says she wants to protect herself and Daniele.
Kalia: It's not just don't come after me, it's don't come after us. We get the votes to stay. You don't come after us, we don't come after you.
Daniele says Rachel always brings up the floater thing.
Dani: If you really do feel that way, then you know what I mean. Here's your shot. If you really wanna do what you're saying, then you know what I mean. Nobody in this room is a floater.
Racel: I agree, and that's what I told you both. I told Kalia I respect her as a competitor. I told Kalia I thought she was a floater.

Rachel: I'm telling you both. As competitors, I'm not coming after you. I'm going after floaters.

Dani: If we're talking about this then this does not leave this room, period.
Kalia: You know everybody has a big mouth.

Rachel: So Daniele are you saying you're not coming after me?
Dani: I'm saying it is in consideration. I would need to know that you would NOT be coming after me.

Kalia: I know when you give your word, when you make deals, you do not go back on them.

If you win HoH next week and nominate us, I swear, I would take you down in every way possible.

Rachel: I mean, I have not gone back on deals I have made in this game. If you do get rid of me there's no deal.
Dani: So, if you, like I said before. So if you were to stay in the house. Say Lawon goes and you get HoH, who would you put up?
Rachel: I will talk to you about it on Thursday.
Kalia: When you know you're here?
Rachel: When I know I'm here and when I know I'm HoH. I have no problem talking about it on Thursday. So if you have the votes then is it going to be a 3-3 vote, you think?

Rachel: So you're saying you have Porsche's vote, Shelly's vote, Adam's vote.
Dani: No, we're saying if it goes through you have the votes.
Kalia: We wouldn't say it to you if it wasn't a possibility.

Rachel: I knew when you put up Lawon I could have the votes as soon as you did that.
Kalia: I'm not going to lie, if you stay, it's a big move on everyone's part. There are a lot of people in this game that want you out.

Kalia: That's what we're thinking.
Dani: What are you thinking right now?
Rachel: I feel like Daniele's going to kill me.
Everyone laughs.
Dani: No, I just want to know what you're thinking. After this conversation you can't give anyone hints or anything.
Rachel: I've played this game before.

Rachel: Um, what if Lawon comes back in the house? What are you going to do? Nothing?
Kalia: You've said it yourself. I don't really.. I think if Lawon left he thinks he would come right back.
Rachel: Did he tell you that he wouldn't mind volunteering?
Kalia: He actually volunteered in front of everyone. He thinks people are talking about the night before ceremony that he said he would go up. That didn't happen.

Kalia: I've had a week where it's been like everyone being mad at me. Obviously I'm going to pick the option where someone isn't mad at me. He could come back and be pissed at me. Lawon has never said he's sincerely coming after me. You have.

Rachel: Daniele, do you want people to think that we still hate each other?
Dani: I think we've been cordial over the last few days. I think, you know, keep things the same, the way people think and the way everything is.

The only way people would know is if someone in the room says anything. Rachel says she can get around not nominating Daniele. Daniele says she won't nominate Rachel if she wins HoH if this deal is real.
Daniele swears she won't tell anyone anything about what they've said. People in the house talk. Rachel agrees.

Rachel: It's very difficult to do anything in this game with the people that are playing. I think I would really like to talk to you guys more on Thursday. If I'm here and I were to win, I think that if no one is the wiser, this could definitely play out very well for all 3 of us.
Kalia: Mmhm. I guess the handshake on dotted line would be when the votes are read and you stay. Deal on.
Rachel: Yep.

Dani:You look confused.
Rachel: I think we have trust issues.
Dani: Clearly.
Kalia says at a certain point you have to step out and trust someone.

You two are both like super serious and it's stressing me out.
I have a million questions but I don't wanna ask them, like, I don't wanna know the answers or ask them right now. I want to see how this goes and hopefully we can talk on Thursday.

Kalia to Rachel: I have one last question for you... where are the chess pieces?
Dani: I told Porsche to ask in the DR.

Rachel: And so nobody knows about this?
Kalia: No. If they do, it would be their own power brain.
Dani says Rachel looks like she thinks they are lying.

Rachel: If anyone asks me what we were talking about... I'll tell them that I told you I'm coming back if you evict me.
Kalia says she'll say it was just more of Rachel trying to convince her that she's coming back.

Dani: You good? You feeling good?
Rachel nods.
Rachel: I have plenty of questions and we'll talk again.

Rachel: Thank you.

Rachel leaves the room.

"HOH's blog?"
Posted by zazzy on 08-10-11 at 11:21 AM
No, not that one, this one?

Kalia said she wrote about relationships. Is this it?

Blog: http://www.thatbitchstolemyline.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/blackiecollins

Other media: http://www.bvonlove.com/bloggers/blackie-collins/
(several articles)

No blog posts or tweets since June 2. Plenty of blog posts every month for quite some time before that.

Profile:

Blackie Collins is a Manhattan turned LA girl with a big heart and a closet full of girly things like skirts and heels. She loves laying on the beach, dogs with people names like Linda, hoop earrings, and sky-high platform heels. When she isn't writing, she can be found scouring blogs, brunching with friends, or enjoying happy hour at any hour of the day. Her true passion is boys. It is perhaps the reason she can't get anything done. She lives in a great, rent controlled apartment with a great, uncontrolled dog. She has quite a few parking tickets, and dreams of the day DVF or YSL decide to slum it with a line in Target.

From a Dec 2009 blog post:

"It goes without saying that I come from a house of divorce, but the happiness that ensued when my parents realized they were better off apart was wonderful. I grew up in the perfect divorced Huxtible household, so don't start with the "she doesn't believe in marriage because she has issues" conversation. It's a dead one. I understand marriage. I understand divorce. I just don't know who said we all had to run off and get married in our twenties in order to ensure a happy and balanced life. My aunt got married at the age of fifty-four and when someone asked her what took her so long, she shrugged and said, "I was waiting for the right one." I plan to do the same and if it takes longer than these roaring twenties, well that's fine too. Things get better with age anyway."

In another blog post from 2010 she said she had been dating for over 12 years...

Anyway, this could be Kalia.

"Also, there are no cameras in that bedroom."
Posted by Estee on 08-10-11 at 12:31 PM
Why is Lawon so eager to be voted out? It's not just because some of the hamsters believe Kalia's reign is completely pointless and her evictee will immediately reenter the cage no matter what she does, how people vote, or whether Julie can remember anyone's name. It's because a few of them seem to have openly talked themselves into the following:

Whoever is voted out Thursday immediately walks back into the cage as HoH.

That's right. If you leave, you're automatically in charge. It's not that there is no HoH competition: it's that the entire week is it. You are competing to get voted out so you can run the place. And only Lawon is winning! So you can't vote Rachel out, because then she wins. You have to vote out Lawon because he'll get rid of Rachel for you five minutes later. And you can't vote out someone who isn't Lawon -- say, Danielle, if you happen to be her -- because well, you know, you could be wrong. But you're totally right! And so you must evict Lawon in order to elevate him, exile Rachel, and save yourself!

Admit it. You want to applaud.

"RE: Also, there are no cameras in that bedroom."
Posted by zazzy on 08-10-11 at 04:46 PM
Lawon: I've decided that a) he thinks they are now "in jury" and the worst thing that can happen is that he is the first on jury and can have a vacation for a few weeks without 24/7 cameras (and he's decided he won't win this game anyway); b) he wants some tv time, c) Dani and Kalia have him convinced that something good will happen if he is evicted because it is a twist and he may come right back in or even better, come back in as HOH.

However, I do not think any of the others think he will come back as HOH. In fact, the discussions last night and today are around the twist as we the tv audience know it to be--compete vs the 4 evictees and come back into the game...into the HOH comp.

I think Kalia got overly paranoid about the twist and thought if the evictee does come right back, Lawon is the most benign of evictees versus one who would be out for vengeance.

Meanwhile, Shelly went on an anti-Rachel rant to Dani and may be screwing up the evict Lawon plan. Turmoil and confusion abound in the BB house.

Posted by cahaya on 08-10-11 at 09:56 PM
Famous last words:

“I’ll come back and be like, okay, oh well, let’s play the game.”

“I’m Ok with being evicted! I might come back with special powers!”

“This is going to be the performance of Big Brother history!”

Posted by kingfish on 08-10-11 at 10:16 PM
I think he's out Marcellusing Marcellus.

Didn't think I'd ever see that.

Posted by Jims02 on 08-10-11 at 10:24 PM
Oh yeah, for sure.

I'm actually pretty stoked about these developments because Lawon has easily been the most worthless contestant in the house this year. It's kind of mind-boggling how inept he is at any sort of game strategy. Every time they show him strategizing, he's always just rattling off some inane, "I'm here to play the game!" and "I'm going to bring it, one hundred percent!" and stuff like that. I loved Rachel's WTF expression when he went up there during her 2nd reign and babbled on like that.

Even the gigantic Rachel/Dani fight a few weeks ago ended with an idiotic "Game on! It's time to play!" line from Lawon. Ugh.

Gawd, I hope Dominic or whoever wipes the floor with him.

A 2003 IceCat original

Posted by cahaya on 08-11-11 at 00:49 AM
Face palm recap.

One shameless plug deserves another.

Posted by Estee on 08-10-11 at 10:29 PM
It may be worth noting that he was recently spotted wearing The Bathrobe.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-11-11 at 01:10 AM
There seems to be a surplus of Marcellases in BB this year. 1st Brendon Marcellases himself out to protect Rachel, now Lawon has Marcellased himself onto the block with a hell of a good chance to Marcellas himself right out of the game. Who's gonna be next after Lawon?

Posted by Estee on 08-11-11 at 06:30 AM
The rats twist the original back in to see if he can top this?

Posted by michel on 08-11-11 at 07:47 AM
and don't forget Keith and Duminic who both threw a veto competition they really needed.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-11-11 at 08:23 AM
which is why I want to see Brendan come back, as Duminic's play was so bad. With all his horrible personality traits and Shining Knight Complex, Brendon is still a fierce competitor.

So he has no self awareness, that's par for the course.
Also Rachel on her own is twice as bad, and she seems set to stick around.

I'm liking Jordan this year. She can't spell or do math, but she seems to me to have a solid sense of the game and she is not afraid to throw down an ultimatum.

If Adam would stop being an act and just be a person, he might be all right.
Shelley reminds me of a pug, a very elongated pug with two faces. Ugh.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-11-11 at 08:39 AM
"which is why I want to see Brendan come back, as Duminic's play was so bad. With all his horrible personality traits and Shining Knight Complex, Brendon is still a fierce competitor."

And Brendon's play was so good. You don't go around the house making enemies and throwing a target on your back. I love how both Brendon and Rachel go around the house telling people they are bad players. Dominic at least tried to be friends with everyone which is very important in the game. i would puke if Brendon comes back. lol.

Posted by axbridge on 08-11-11 at 08:48 AM
Here Here! Brendon should definitely NOT come back. I have had enough of him and his "my fiance" crap. He and Rachel are perfect for each other. They are both emotional train wrecks (ok, she is a head-on collision) and no one else would have either one of them. Can you imagine what their children would be like? Whiny, crying, tattling, tantrum-throwing little demons! Watching Brendon and Rachel explains why some animals eat their young.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-11-11 at 10:14 AM
Another point on Brendan and Rachel calling others bad game players. Remember last season? The whole first week they sat on the hammock kissing and put a huge target on their heads. They did not even try playing the game and were shocked that they had been nominated. They alienated themsleves from the rest of the house day one and telegraphed an alliance week one. Brendan and Rachel are some of the worst game players ever. They stuck around last season because of challenges. And this season they got on a strong alliance.....yet are target 1a and 1b. You can not win challenges all summer long. Jeff stated....I keep them around because they keep the target off of himself. Dominic may of made a bad move but he also was a savvy enough player to work his way out of jams. Dani blew that. Jeff even said...."I like Dominic, but....."

Posted by axbridge on 08-11-11 at 08:44 AM
Shelly has way more than 2 faces. She has one face for every person in the house, none of them pretty. But they are all smarmy and kind of disgusting. I still can't believe everyone in the house is buying into her BS except for Daniele.

Posted by Corvis on 08-11-11 at 08:52 AM
Well, I don't want Brendon to come back, but I do agree about Jordan. She's easily my favorite hamster this year ... of course, that's not really saying a lot when you have boring empty headed Porsche, cartoonish Lawon and Adam, slimy Shelley... I could go on. Why am I watching this show?

You know what's surprising me the most? The way Jeff was badgering Kalia and that it actually worked. "I am fierce competitor and I'm going to take you down!" Could she not just say, "Um, Jeff, I understand. You don't have to keep repeating it. You have a nice day." Instead, she moans and cries and then tries to placate Jeff by promising not to put Jordan up. To which Jeff replies "I'll take that into consideration" as if he's king of the house. Mind you, I think Jeff is playing a pretty good game and apparently he can bully his way further in the game so kudos to him. But why are they letting him do it? Are they still starstruck? Cause he's just a hamster like the rest of them.

Posted by michel on 08-11-11 at 06:10 PM
I think Jeff used the right line with Kalia. His bullying tactics scared her and the threat of the twist did the rest. Diplomacy works but sometimes the threat of an all out-attack is necessary.

As for Shelley being slimy, I don't see it that way. In fact, depending on how this vote goes, she may get right up there with Dan as the best player in years. I'm surprised, but then again not really, that the TV show gave the credit to Jordeff for getting Kalia to nominate Lawon when the feeds indicated it started with Shelley.

Jordan has always been fun but I am surprised to see more and more rational thinking, her talk with Rachel for example.

"So close, and yet..."
Posted by Estee on 08-11-11 at 09:32 AM
During a late-night panic attack concerning Lawon's upcoming eviction and whether it would be better to repush Rachel instead, Kalia & Danielle started running down eviction/return scenarios -- and hit the right one.

Not that they completely believe it. Or talked Shelley into it. Or can do all that much to stop the Give Lawon Special Powers movement without a lot of DR 'help'. But there was a period of several minutes when they actually had it.

Of course, since the topic under discussion wasn't Kalia, they had to give it back.

"RE: So close, and yet..."
Posted by Sues on 08-11-11 at 10:45 AM
Part of me wants them to do the right thing...and part of me wants them to keep Rachel with the hopes that it's Cassie who heads back in...either way, it's going to require a drink to get through it...

Posted by samboohoo on 08-11-11 at 12:15 PM
But do they actually have the votes for a Rachel eviction? I see Shelly/Jeff/Jordan solid for Rachel.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by kingfish on 08-11-11 at 01:59 PM
You know, if these guys put us thru the torture of having to put up with Rachel for the rest of the season simply because everyone wants her beside them at F2/F3, I am going to be rooting for Rachel to win.

That would be the least that they'd deserve.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-11-11 at 02:09 PM
As long as Dani is there, I want Rachel there.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"question"
Posted by jbug on 08-11-11 at 04:33 PM
Why are they all always wrapped up in blankets?

Does BB keep the house really cold?

"RE: question"
Posted by Estee on 08-11-11 at 05:13 PM
Keeping the cage extra-chilly is probably Grodner's way of trying to minimize the smell.

"RE: question"
Posted by zazzy on 08-11-11 at 07:18 PM
Yes, I think it has to do with all the lights and equipment. For example, people complain about how cold the studio is at the Letterman Show. However, the cast said the house was really hot the first few days ( the days we don't get to see).