The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

denise321 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail denise321 Click to send private message to denise321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
This is my first post, although I have been lurking forever, because you guys seem to catch way more that I do so I have nothing to add. However, I can't believe this wasn't noticed and commented on yet: When Paschal returned from hugging his wife (while she was leaving but still there) he hugged EVERYONE EXCEPT NELEH!!!!!!!!!! Guilty conscience? I don't know about you, but whenever my spouse shows up unexpectantly and I am with my lover(s), I always pretend not to know them. Right? You got to feel sorry for him, though, heck, if you're not safe from wifey popping up in the Marquesas, what hope is there in this world anymore?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good introduction. . . George Tirebiter 05-10-02 1
   RE: Good introduction. . . northernlights 05-12-02 12
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... L82LIFE 05-10-02 2
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... JeffGator 05-10-02 3
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... Survivorerist 05-10-02 4
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... PepeLePew13 05-10-02 5
   RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... Dakota 05-11-02 6
       RE: I never showered with that woma... Teddy_Bear 05-11-02 7
           RE: I never showered with that woma... Dakota 05-11-02 10
               RE: I am soooh SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Teddy_Bear 05-11-02 11
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... MandyM 05-11-02 8
   RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... denise321 05-13-02 17
 RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... Naked 05-11-02 9
   RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo... denise321 05-13-02 16
 Mens Rea PsychoDoc 05-12-02 13
   RE: Mens Rea George Tirebiter 05-12-02 14
       RE: Mens Rea PsychoDoc 05-12-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good introduction. . ."
>I don't know about you, but whenever my spouse shows up unexpectantly and I am with my lover(s),
>I always pretend not to know them.
Now THAT is funny. I usually cringe when I see those "I've been lurking forever--be gentle, first post" thingies, because it usually indicates someone with nothing to contribute. . .

Welcome to The Dark Side.

(And no, I didn't notice that--I was too busy laughing over the way little Patrick grimaced at the cooties on his hand after he touched his mom's shoulder. . .)

GT

If the enemy is in range, so are you.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good introduction. . ."
>>I don't know about you, but whenever my spouse shows up unexpectantly and I am with my lover(s),
>>I always pretend not to know them.

LMAO! Great first post!

>(And no, I didn't notice that--I was too busy laughing over
>the way little Patrick grimaced at the cooties on his
>hand after he touched his mom's shoulder. . .)

Ditto GT! I actually felt a little bit sorry for Pretty Boy Patrick. He looked like he would rather be anywhere but there through the entire visit!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Hi denise. Great observation. I did notice that. I commented on it to my husband. Pappy and neleH usually hang all over each other, but when Bev was there, he was hugging on Robert and Sean. Go figure.
GT-I caught the hand action (ooh-I'll bet Patrick's used to alot of that). He had that look like he had just petted a dog that was in the rain for a week and hadn't had a bath for 6 months. Well, come to think of it-that's a pretty good analogy.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-02, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Hey denise321 great post, especially considering you are a newbie poster! I loved:

I don't know about you, but whenever my spouse shows up unexpectantly and I am with my lover(s), I always pretend not to know them. Right?

I think you need to lurk less and post more!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
>>>This is my first post, although I have been lurking forever<<<

Welcome to the boards, denise Glad you finally decided to post and I hope you'll stay with us for a long time

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

"Oh for cute!" (Courtesy of Strider )

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Great observation, denise... and a great way to make a splash on these boards as you started a good thread! Do post some more of your sharp wit...

I'm thinking that Pappy merely postponed his date with his wife's rolling pin by avoiding neleH like she had the bubonic plague -- but by now she's probably beaten the crap out of him -- hence the spoiler that Pappy wasn't scheduled to hear any cases in his courtroom for a while.

Even without this slobbering all over neleH, Pappy's still got a lot to explain to his buddies about his scintillating date with Malcolm Sean!

Let's just say that Pap's getting smeared by the time the show's all done.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Oh, it's just sooooooooooooo annoying when the wife shows up. Especially when you've just had a shower and nice meal.

I don't want to go out sixth.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I never showered with that woman!"
How do you like this pic? I think the May/December lovers look a little to cozy for comfort. What would his wife think? First he was rolling on the ground with Sean; now this ! I guess that's how you play the game with "dignity".
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: We're in Disneyland!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-02, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I never showered with that woman!"
I guess
>that's how you play the
>game with "dignity";

Where've you been T-Bear? Survivor and dignity is the ultimate oxymoron. That's how Bashers came to exist!

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I am soooh SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-02 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

>Where've you been T-Bear? Survivor
>and dignity is the ultimate
>oxymoron. That's how Bashers
>came to exist!

But {sob}, don't they all say stuff, like . . . you know-- strength and honour, integrity, and tattered knapsacks . . . and . . . and . . . you won't {sniff} be able to retire now Mom {bawl}; while they're mindlessly going about their business stabbing trusted allies in the back?

You're actually telling me that Gabe and Sarah were wrong; that Survivor is is not about having an "experience" or a "vacation?"
Wow!, and I really thought that Dicque, Tina, Lex, and John, behaved with such awesome ethics.

I'm so disillusioned! Please stop, I can't take anymore!!! I may cry. Next you'll be telling me that the General isn't really a general at all--just some boring ole cabbie from Queens. Does this mean they really don't like Snickers and Sierra Mist?

Maybe Will from BB2 was right when he said, "if you don't like me, you have a problem with Reality TV."

Oh but that's why I love this show. There's nothing more refreshing, than the hippocracy of self-ritcheous media whores, lying and knifing each other in the back with DIGNITY! LOL.

*Note: edited because I was so distraught,
cuz all my former "heroes" fell off their stilts--I mean pedestals .
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I can alredy hear her big mouth.

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-02, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Like GT, I usually cringe with those kind of openers as well...but you are the exception that proves the rule! Welcome Denise! Bash on Babe!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

05-13-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail denise321 Click to send private message to denise321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
Mea culpa! Mea culpa! Mea culpa! If I promise not to post anymore lame cliches, will everyone like me? Posting is way more fun than just lurking. Kind of like the difference between just watching and ... , aw nevermind. I shouldn't go there yet.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-02, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
denise321,

I'm giving you a big Howdy from the great state of Texas. This was a great post... I'd also like to dub thee.....

Lovergirl....

I don't know about you, but whenever my spouse shows up unexpectantly and I am with my lover(s), I always pretend not to know them.

05-13-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo?"
... And I humbly accept your dub! I couldn't have picked a better name myself (as Naked is already taken). Now I just need one of those little picture things (preferably with animation) and I will feel like an official basher babe. Glad that my virgin post was appreciated, in spite of my lame opening. (Oh, what was I thinking?!)

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-02, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Mens Rea"
Great observation, denise321.
Think it is called Mens Rea, the guilty mind.

Just wondering 2 things:
1. Was it really so or was MB trying to screw Pappy?
(ROFLMAO with PepeLePew13's comment about his absence in court. Almost skipped this thread because of the first sentence. Am so glad I didn't. A string of jems.)
2. What exactly is the NP-we-are-not-an-alliance,just-"friends" bond about? Is it a dirty old man "snowed" by a sweet young thing, as the show seem to suggest, with N kicking P's butt to wake him up and avoid it being kicked by Johny Baby, the recent comments about P being snowed and the TC comments, or is the brain behind this pair is the old man as N's skull has been sounding rather hollow these days?

Would be grateful if someone could give an opinion.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-12-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mens Rea"
Doc--re #2. . . I think it's more complicated than that. Perhaps BOTH of them think they're the brains behind the non-alliance--but my feeling is they're equally self-delusional. (The whole "dignity" thing, playing/not playing the game, their unseemly relationship--which, judging from their guilty distancing in the presence of The Wife, is more than a father/daughter attraction--practically everything about them. . . )

Of course, mine is the know-it-all layman's opinion--you're supposed to be the expert.

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mens Rea"
Of course, mine is the know-it-all layman's opinion--you're supposed to be the expert.

Hey, don't say that. There are a few people whose opinions I give a lot of stock to, and you are one of them. If it is expert in anything, I can only go so far as to say that my area is abnormal psy. These folks are supposed to be normal people like you and I, and this is where my low EQ handicaps me.

You are probably right about the delusional part and the other stuff, or it would not have been so easy to edit it to fit either way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •