The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Neleh: no one is that damn perky and cheery"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-11-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Neleh: no one is that damn perky and cheery"
Neleh fans avert your eyes.

Neleh is the biggest Phoney I have ever seen on survivor.

She can't shut her yap talking about how wonderful everything and everyone is. She screams inscessively about how wonderful everything is.
She screams throughout challenges whenever she gets one tiny thing right. She doesn't wait until the end when she wins like everyone else.

I am being serious here. People like this have some major pent up emotions.

Notice how she screamed and got all happy in the sling shot challenge after just nocking out one sand hole. She hadn't even won and she was already screaming her damn head off. Then when she lost she looked UBER pissed.

No one can maintain that perkiness after 31 days of starving and no freaking showers.
I know many people who have this fake perkiness and underneath they are very angry people. People who can't show their true emotions are very messed up.

anyways I am ranting so hard I can't even get my thoughts out straight so I will end it at that for now.

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perk... Painterly 05-12-02 1
   RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perk... Teddy_Bear 05-12-02 2
       RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perk... managerr 05-12-02 3
           RE: Neleh: is EPMB snowing us with ... Teddy_Bear 05-12-02 4
               RE: Neleh: is EPMB snowing us with ... Survivorerist 05-12-02 5
                   Nothing to see here, folks munson 05-12-02 6
 I like that little white girl Dianetic 05-13-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Painterly 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-02, 06:58 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perky and cheery"
She's a lightweight who, if it wasn't for her friendship with Pappy would have been voted off already. The two of them together represented a voting block that if you aligned with them you could get one step closer to the finals. Now that we are down to the final five they represent a threat and should be broken up.

As to why she was pissed after losing the IC....I think she's feeling a tad bit vulnerable and thought she was toast. I still think she's toast but also think taking Pappy out before her would be more prudent for Kathy/Vee/Sean just for the fact that she is such a phoney. I don't think the "gang of four" alliance that just got voted off cared much for her sorry act.

Just wonder if she gets the boot whether she'll say "Oh my heck" in her post boot interview

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-12-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perky and cheery"
>She's a lightweight who, if it
>wasn't for her friendship with
>Pappy would have been voted
>off already.

I would have to disagree with you there, Painterly.
First off I am no Neleh fan, but even Tammy described her "as woman after my own heart."

neleHDuh may seem like a space cadet, but she's no Sarah. As odd and as phoney, as she may seem ie., the girl next door type, for example--she is no dummy.

What she is, is probably the most ruthless contestant of the five--if not the entire cast of the Marquesas.

Robert described her as the true leader of the P/N alliance.
She was the one to light a fire under Pappy's butt--not the reverse--to pagong John's alliance.

The biggest mis-direction that Burn-it has inflicted upon us this season, is initially portraying Princess Neleh as "Ameriaca's sweetheart."

She may be just as smart as Lis and Colleen--Ok, stranger; what she is, is really a parody of what they represent. In Survivor, you can't hide your real personality forever, thus her insensitivity and arrogance in the last 2 episodes. Neleh is actually a wherewolf in sheeps' clothing!

Do you recall in the beginning of the show, when she made a confessional, with an oddly smug expression on her face; "for some reason, everyone here (At Old-Rotu) is calling me Sweetpea."
What her subtle smirk really meant was--Oh my Heck, I can't believe that everyone is buying this baloney.

As far as her extemely irritating perkiness goes; what I think her absurdly exagerated behavour is about is--Oh I would so wish I still had Bob's voodoo doll, so I could stab Sean and Vee with it, repeatedly .

She comes from an very large family, and has probably been rewarded her whole life for being "good" and "sweet"; I bet like "heck", she resents it 'though.

As Sean, Vee, Kathy, and possibly Paschal?, are beginning to see the multitude of cracks in her sugary-sweet veneer; she has likely never been exposed before, and she is panicking; so her fake cheeriness is being spurred into overdrive, as she knows that she can't continue to maintain her "game-face" much longer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I can already hear her big mouth from here.

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-12-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Neleh: no one is that damn perky and cheery"
I agree with you about the Neleh analysis--but I really don't think she was anywhere close to being voted off the past two episodes. Both Robert and Tammy said they never really considered voting off Neleh. Robert said Kathy had that one conversation with him and that was it.

The only one complaining about it is Sean (and Vee when she's with Sean). Maybe you guys haven't realized Sean is a whiner by now. However, for all his flaws, Sean is trying to play as much of an up front game as he can. I don't think he would have turned against Neleh until the F5 like they all agreed.

As a thought--the best deceptions are the ones that are based in reality. Neleh really is nice, at least she would be if you met her in the real world, she would be. What surfaces here is her "Type A'ness", her competitive attitude and her desire to win at all costs.

Many people didn't like Elisabeth's post-interviews because she seemed too confident and arrogant at times. Those interviews remind me of the way Neleh is acting now. Definitely still a sweetheart, but beneath it lies the same over-competitiveness that MB loves to cast in Survivor.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-12-02, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Neleh: is EPMB snowing us with editing?"
Managerr, I never thought that Neleh would be voted off in the last two episode, or this one for that matter. I picked Vee to win the IN and da General to get the boot , YEAH!!! Burn-it is pushing way too hard in his editing for a Neleh boot. I'm sure she is a really sweet person in real life. According to Jeff Varner, she even sent him a Birthday Card.

Maybe I should search the net for post-Elisabeth interviews, although I doubt that would change my opinion of her. I have read a post-Survivor interview of Tom, and a found out--not that I really was surprised--that he was an obnoxious, homophobic, misogynistic, and possibly rascist?, bigot!

As for as Sean's not-so-subtle barbs at neleH; he could have been trying to work the jury. This could actually work, but lead to an early boot. Do you think that Sean is really the Robfather's protege, as far as stategy--I mean?

I agree with your anaysis of Burn-it's casting; anyone considering being on Survivor--or any similarily based realitytv show, ie., BB2, TAR, TLC, etc., would have to have a type A personality. I remember 1 post-survivor interview I read, unfortunatly I don't recall either the season nor the contestant, I do think it was a he 'though; in it the cast-off was asked when he auditioned, if he thought he would win Survivor. His response was that nobody auditions unless they are very confident about winning.

Anne Robinson of "The Weakest Link," said that most contestants are attention-seeking, arrogant , and over-confident in their abilities. That's why people like to see her cut them (the contestants) down to size.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Neleh: We're in Disneyland!

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Neleh: is EPMB snowing us with editing?"
First things first, if anyone asks, I was never on this thresd

>>>I remember 1 post-survivor interview I read, unfortunatly I don't recall either the season nor the contestant, I do think it was a he 'though; in it the cast-off was asked when he auditioned, if he thought he would win Survivor. His response was that nobody auditions unless they are very confident about winning.<<<

If I remember correctly, wasn't this Rodger on The Early Show? Just for kicks, I rewatched the S2 DVD this weekend and I think I remember him saying something to this effect

Remember, I'm InVeesible <puts his hand over his lips and makes the "shhhh" sound>

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"I mean to see that we had just turned around like that at the last second and beat 'em at their own game...I think it's just hilarious! Like, I just laughed my head off! Ah ha ha ha..."
-Neleh Dennis

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
6. "Nothing to see here, folks"
First things first, if anyone asks, I was never on this thresd

Sir, next time wear the disguise and no one will ever know. But I won't tell....

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "I like that little white girl"
Neleh seems like she really is a sweet girl with too much perkiness but that's okay by me. I don't think she's a phoney at all.

Sean proably wants to get rid of her because she's the biggest threat out there to him right now and he's in trouble if Neleh and Paschal stay together as a team.

Neleh is a fine little white girl. Maybe Sean is just mad because Neleh won't treat his bad case of alpha-male malaise.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •