The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

gams 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gams Click to send private message to gams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
In an interview posted on www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article5744.art&page=1 the Blacks were asked what team they bonded with. They answered the Rogers and Aiellos.

Now, since the teams cannot talk with the other teams before the race starts and since they only spent two days and one night racing cannot we not assume that these two teams were also eliminated fairly early? We know that they did not have time to bond during the race so that left only one night to get to know the other teams before the Blacks were gone. The bonding could only happen after the teams were at the holding hotel waiting for the end of the race. So it would seem to me that the Rogers and Aiellos are gone fairly early.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sounds right... AyaK 09-29-05 1
 RE: Black's give away names of othe... television 09-29-05 2
   RE: Black's give away names of othe... gams 09-29-05 3
 RE: Black's give away names of othe... buckeyegirl 10-02-05 4
   RE: Black's give away names of othe... dabo 10-03-05 5
 One down, one to go? realitybites 10-05-05 6
   Two for two realitybites 10-12-05 9
 RE: Black's give away names of othe... dev67 10-07-05 7
   RE: Black's give away names of othe... Gingerman28 10-07-05 8
 RE: Black's give away names of othe... Neobie 10-12-05 10
   RE: Black's give away names of othe... shabalaba 10-12-05 11
 RE: Black's give away names of othe... gams 10-12-05 12
 Schroeders give away winner? dragonflies 10-19-05 13
   RE: Schroeders give away winner? ARnutz 10-20-05 16
       RE: Schroeders give away winner? dragonflies 10-20-05 19
 SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler??? kary1371 10-20-05 14
   RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler?... ARnutz 10-20-05 15
       RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler?... kary1371 10-20-05 17
       RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler?... Neobie 10-20-05 18
           RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler?... ARnutz 10-20-05 20
               RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler?... kary1371 10-20-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sounds right..."
Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Well, they had a night of camping, so you can get to know people in that time. I dunno, maybe they hung out at the pit stop too, after being eliminated. I think they can "bond" with people in one meeting. That said, I can see these two teams being the next two gone.

09-29-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gams Click to send private message to gams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Per interviews with other teams on previous years, you cannot check into the pit stop if you are eliminated.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Sounds like it to me, but darn it why couldn't they haven't mentioned the Paolo family instead of the Airello's. I know they are married, but those brothers in laws are hot.

An ARnutz!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Do you really think such nice people as the Blacks would bond with such disfunctional people as the Paolos under any circumstances?

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "One down, one to go?"
>In an interview posted on www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article5744.art&page=1
>the Blacks were asked what team they bonded with. They
>answered the Rogers and Aiellos.

With last night's eliminations of the Rogers bunch last night, this is starting to look a little more interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-05, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Two for two"
Nice spoiler. Let's hope TPTB didn't notice.

dev67 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dev67 Click to send private message to dev67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
I don't know if that quite proves it, but check this out from the CBS interview with the Rogers.
<Snip>
But one thing they don't regret is meeting the Schroeder family from New Orleans. After Hurricane Katrina flooded their house, the Rogers invited the Schroeders to stay with them in Shreveport.

"They stayed with us and, actually, we speak every day," Renee says. "Their house is down to the studs. They have nothing left. They knocked it down. And basically they have nothing. They have their race bags they came to our home with and the clothes on their backs."

Denny says other teams have used their home as a mailing point, sending donations to the Schroeders. "The families have been tremendous," he says.
<Snip>
I think that this proves the Schroeders are out, why would they need to go stay with the Rogers if they had a mil.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
But they won't get the mil (less taxes) until the race is finished airing in late November or December, and under their confidentiality clause they couldn't even say that they will be getting a million in order to secure credit. This all would assume that they would win, which they won't.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
Wow. Just wow. Thanks!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
after the Aiello's philimination last night, I guess the Blacks did give away a spoiler after all...

10-12-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Black's give away names of other eliminations?"
So now who is next? Well, the Rogers have been on alot of sites talking about the Schroeders staying with them during the hurricane. So that would mean that they also had time to bond. I think next leg has to be a non-elimination (at the beginning we were told there would be six non-eliminations) so that gives us two episodes to have them eliminated.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Schroeders give away winner?"
On the webcast of the Finish Line, where the Schroeders were interviewed (on SeeBeeS website,aired first at noon CST today) the Schroeders talked about their friendships with other racers. Stassi clearly said they were friends with all but one team. Then later them mentioned the Weavers were underhanded, sneaky, getting around rules, etc etc. Yet, the edit the Weavers are getting isn't all that bad.

Are they getting a winner's edit?

siggie by arkie

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Schroeders give away winner?"
I think they just disliked them from the get go. The Weavers are getting a winners edit? Doesn't seem like it to me. They lost their minds in episode 3 and I don't like them at all.

Besides, what is a winners edit? Flo & Zach and Freddy & Kendra were hated (mostly Flo & Kendra), but Chip & Kim and Uchenna & Joyce were very well liked (for a few examples).

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Schroeders give away winner?"
It seemed to me that with Flo/Zach & Freddy/Kendra, as the season went on, they appeared (well, not Flo, but Zach did) to be more endearing. Maybe that isn't the right word, but it seemed easier to accept them as winners toward the end. Although most of the Freddy/Kendra season has been blocked from my memory.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
Last season there was the background thing, now anyone has noticed that they've been getting eliminated in order??

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race8/teams/

10-20-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-05 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

Looks like CBS got wise to the spoiling and made the teams all have a different background. Although, there are a few teams near red brick buildings at different angles and a few near a river with a city skyline (maybe the NY starting line?).

The problem with this possibly happening again is that there is a betting spoiler on the Linz family. Their background looks like it was taken in the same place as the Schroeders, Blacks and Aiellos (all eliminated). Guess we can only judge it to be something if the Linzes are out next (which is unlikely, IMO, given the betting spoiler).

ETA: That didn't pan out last season anyway because Ron & Kelly had a different background than Romber and Uchenna & Joyce.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race7/teams/

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

10-20-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
If you look though at the order of the pictures, they were eliminated in the order (reversed) the pictures are place in...

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
Background probably wouldn't work this season. These were taken at the starting line, with the brick house being the one on the racers' right when they ran towards their bags.

Although the starting group photo in New York is eliminating teams from right to left...

10-20-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
That's strange (both kary & Neobie) I don't think CBS would make it so obvious to place the eliminated teams in order. I guess we'll see if the Gaghans go out next, but then I wonder what will happen with the bottom row? We'll have to keep an eye on it.

10-20-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: SeeBS Website Possible Spoiler???"
Last season the background thing worked for a while, except close to the end... maybe now we have it for half...??!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •