The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

What?

Huh?

Sorry, I can't hear you!

My eardrums had just finished healing from Jerkathon a couple races back, and now they're busted wide open again, courtesy of the Godlewski Girls! (Did you know that was the original working title for Gilmore Girls?)

Well, welcome to We Just Don't Have The Budget To Send You Anywhere ElseLancaster, Pennysltucky. Say it with me: LAN-kiss-ter. I'm just glad no one said AIM-ish instead of AHM-ish. I have these accents down. Right, Rebecker?

So, (almost) none of you knew the Festers, huh? Good thing we only asked you to ask them for a frank. If you had to identify them, you'd still be on 91st. Or Yankee Stadium, or the UN, or Ground Zero, or . . . with the Paolos. (But you do get credit for being the only ones to know them.) BTW, you haven't vactioned with Jerko and Victimia, have you?

Some of you thought pushing the buggy was going to be the easy Detour task, huh? We were going to have Gretchen come be a guest participant, but she wanted too much money. Good strategery on your part, Gaghans. Nice try, Linzes; if the Race were a Poot 'n Ralph Biathlon, you'd already be millionaires. Aiellos, you can have an extra 12 hours if you need them, and it looks like you do.

And Weavers: I realize that accident was traumatic for you. But do you know how much it cost us to replace that buggy? Or how much e-mail we're getting about your incessant prayers from Americans United for the Separation of Church and DAWs?

Black family, you really are a nice bunch. Please sit over there with Kris and Jon and Dennis and Erika and see how far niceness gets you. Guess we'll have to wait until TAR 9 for the Middle-Aged African-American Couple to win again.

And buy my book.

Now go enjoy a carb- and lard-filled-fat-laden Amish meal. (Damn, THAT should be the next food challenge!)

Before posting as your desired character, please sign up here so I can get you a sig, if necessary.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 09-28-05 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 09-29-05 2
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 09-30-05 7
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 09-30-05 9
               Yo! Watch your mouth! warp_core breach 10-03-05 33
                   RE: Yo! Watch your mouth! Cygnus X1 10-03-05 41
           Don't Worry Ma! warp_core breach 10-03-05 34
               RE: Don't Worry Ma! bystander 10-03-05 35
                   RE: Don't Worry Ma! warp_core breach 10-03-05 36
                       RE: Don't Worry Ma! bystander 10-03-05 39
                   RE: Don't Worry Ma! Seana 10-03-05 37
                       RE: Don't Worry Ma! bystander 10-03-05 40
               RE: Don't Worry Ma! Seana 10-03-05 38
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... LibraRising 09-29-05 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... dragonflies 09-30-05 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 09-30-05 5
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... dragonflies 09-30-05 12
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 09-30-05 15
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... dragonflies 09-30-05 17
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... LibraRising 09-30-05 16
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 09-30-05 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Lisa0116 09-30-05 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 09-30-05 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 09-30-05 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... CattyChat 09-30-05 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... dragonflies 09-30-05 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... CattyChat 09-30-05 19
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... dragonflies 09-30-05 22
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 09-30-05 27
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Max Headroom 09-30-05 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 09-30-05 18
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 09-30-05 20
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Lisa0116 09-30-05 23
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 09-30-05 25
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Max Headroom 09-30-05 24
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 09-30-05 26
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... universityofkentuckyrocks 10-02-05 28
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 10-03-05 31
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Molaholic 10-03-05 29
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 10-03-05 30
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... LibraRising 10-03-05 32
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... Lisa0116 10-05-05 42
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 10-05-05 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Can we hurry this up a little?

What?

09-29-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Lady, you weren't exactly making me forget Gus as you were getting up to the mat.

09-30-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Are you implying I'm out of shape?

Ow. I think I pulled something.

09-30-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Who said I was implying?

*raises the People's Eyebrow*

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Yo! Watch your mouth!"
(*at 10 decibels*)

That's my ma you're talking about! Nobody, I mean nobody, disses my ma - except for us bad-a$$ed dudes. So watch it Phil, cause you're cruzin' for a bruzin.

Sincerely,

An Ungrateful Paolo Boy.

(Sorry. I signed up for one of these guys but couldn't remember which one was the more annoying out of the two. I'm waiting for my assignment!)

(*at 20 deceibels and fists up*)

Yo, Phil. You wanna get off your a$$ and get me my siggie? Your days are numbered man!

10-03-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Yo! Watch your mouth!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

*long stare*

I think that you should go and talk to . . . your mama.

It's the Brandenburg Gate all over again.
(ETA: there's something for you in the signup thread)

10-03-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Don't Worry Ma!"
I gotcha back Ma! I told Phil - YO! SHUT YA MOUTH!

The fact that you're out of shape and are gonna make us lose the race doesn't give man-boobs the right to diss ya.

I'm hungry... when are ya gonna feed me!

Your Ungrateful Son.
(sorry don't know which one i am yet!)

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-03-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
The bible says "Honor thy father and mother". You should respect your mother. She brought you into this world and most-likely she'll take you out!

Whoever you are

10-03-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
YO, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

(*fists up*)

I'm gonna kick your sorry a$$ out of the state of Pennsylvania punk!

Identity-Confused Paolo Son.

10-03-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-05 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

Hey, I'm not afraid of you. I'm the man of the house you know? It looks like your mom is the man of your house!

Besides, Pennsylvania is a city dummy.

10-03-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
Don't you talk about my boy. What do you know about my boy?

He was an Eagle scout.

10-03-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
I know he talks funny, just like you do. Are you from a different country? I'm from the country of Florida. My dad used to say people that talked like you were in the Mafia. You must be from Sicily. I guess I know alot about you.

10-03-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Don't Worry Ma!"
You're cute when you're angry.

Have some spaghetti. *pats cheek*

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-29-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Dear Lord. Thank you for protecting me from the runaway buggy that Satan obviously had taken control of momentarily. Thank you for the chance of showing thy will to a New Jersey truck driver. And lead us to victory over the other teams. Amen.

What? Sorry. You caught me mid-prayer. Quite a first leg, yes? I'm so excited to see all these different parts of the world. I've never been to the city of Pennsylvania before. I certainly hope I get to see the village of Illinois, the township of France and the country of El Paso before the trip's over. God bless!

If the rapture happens during the race, my SUV won't have a driver. I'll bet those wicked Eye-Talians will still be hanging around, though.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Oh hi Mrs. Weaver! Hey, you did a real good job running! Too bad you can't outrun me! After all, I'm a marathon racer. And my parents got some good marathon training pulling that buggy. Didn't you? Oh yea, you fell.

09-30-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
You can't talk to my mom like that. I just prayed for you to sprain your ankle on the next Leg. HAHAHAHAHAHA, now we'll see how fast you run.

09-30-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
That's just mean. dork.

(loud whiney voice) Mommy, Daddy, that blonde boy is being mean to me!

I noticed you were the only one in your family that actually beat me. Only because you had a head start.

09-30-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
It's a proven fact that boys are faster than girls.

Cootie Face!

09-30-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
We'll see about that. I've got wheels on my legs! Just ask my daddy!

you are such a boy.

09-30-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Now, Rolly? What did we say about praying for others to get hurt?

It works only if we do it all together as a family. Now kneel down, kids! Dear Lord...

09-30-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Oh, "wicked" is it?

We'll take care of you, Missy.

My husband just wishes he was dead.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Hey!!! Who farted???? That is so NOT cool!!!

09-30-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Yikes!!! You said the F-word. You're gonna go to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Well, excuse me for getting excited with my sisters. It's not our fault if you don't appreciate the upper register of the human vocal chords. You'd better get used to it, though, because we are going to kick butts and stuff. Unless my sisters continue to screw around. Then I am going to kick their big butts (I'm the skinny one!)

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
I'm getting hungry and I think I'll start with you, little Carissa. I'm coming after you to chew you up & spit you out.

Unacceptable finish for my family, we will be back with vengence this next leg. I'm taking out the Stepford Wives for getting us lost. I should have known better to follow those dingbats.

Be ready to feel my wrath all you little animals . . . I just need to find a handicapped rug-rat to help me get ahead.

09-30-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Na na nee boo boo. Gotta catch me first! I am a marathon runner, after all. I can do a 7 minute mile! Can you? NOT

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
You can run, but you can't hide. I will sniff you out, like the frightened little gerbil you are.

Okay, family, here's the plan . . .

09-30-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
OH, I won't be hiding when my family beats your family to the mat! Phil is kinda dorky with that funny eyebrow thingy, but WE WILL WIN! After all, I run in marathons!

09-30-05, 11:59 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Kid.

Do not EVEN go there about the brow.

And just remember that I have one of these:

in XXXS with your name on it.

And marathon, schmarathon. I work out all.the.time.

(Yo, Bert, Bruck: What WERE we thinking?!)

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Hey, wait a minute. What's a guy have to do around here to get a turn in the bathroom? Can I use the Black Family's bathroom since they'll no longer be needing it?

09-30-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
The opinions expressed in the previous post do not necessarily reflect those of CBS, Amazing Race Productions, or Jerry Bruckheimer Productions.

...right?

09-30-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Are you saying that the Black Family had their own bathroom? That is so 1950's.

09-30-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
HeeHeeHee..like you remember the 1950's?? WOW you are ancient!! I wasn't even a twinkle til the 80's. Where are my brothers?? Just like them to abandon me.....soooo not cool!!

09-30-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Your brothers are hanging around our little hotel room, trying to impress us with their juvenile machismo. We ain't buying it. Keep your brothers on a leash or we're going to make them cry.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Doesn't every TAR team get their own bathroom? Mine always has a line, so I thought I could use someone else's. Do you realize how long it takes for three young women to get ready in the morning?

09-30-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Do you realize how long it takes for three young women to get ready in the morning?

*looks around at three sisters*

Yes. Yes I do.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Nice try, Linzes; if the Race were a Poot 'n Ralph Biathlon, you'd already be millionaires.

Hey were just trying to have fun! You know college students do this! We are going to have a fun time and win big. I kno were in last right now, but watch!

10-03-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Thanks for the beer last night Tommy. You sure are way cool! I hope you guys stick around for a while. I'll say a prayer for you. (and your hot sister).

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Yo -- me an mah boyz ahr on ahr way to the nex rot mahkah ans we get los again. Whys kan't theh give us mahps wif da rot ridn down sos we can knows wherhe the hell wehr goin? I toht Mahk Buhnnet waz kewl -- he lahks tha Sox, riht? Not like thhat spankie lovin spaz Phil!

10-03-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Huh?

10-03-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Oh my! He's speaking in tongues. Could it be the Holy Spirit? Or a demon?

Most of those eye-talians are Catholic. Isn't that some sort of voodoo cult?

10-05-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Eeewww...no episode 2 version yet.

10-05-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Family Edition - Episode 1"
Hey there sexy. Wanna ride bikes?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •