The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
"We Have a Bad Elephant", airing April 19th, according to Yahoo TV listings. (Kinda suggests two episodes in India).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title weecama 04-08-05 1
   RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title choochoo 04-08-05 2
       There be camels in India! TARJUNKIE999 04-08-05 3
   RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title TARugh 04-09-05 5
 RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title LibraRising 04-08-05 4
 RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title bondish 04-12-05 6
   RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title GottaLoveTAR 04-12-05 7
       RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title bondish 04-12-05 8
           RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title ARnutz 04-12-05 9
               RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title jefar 04-12-05 10
               RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title bondish 04-13-05 11
 Location confirmed, it's Jodhpur TARJUNKIE999 04-13-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
Thanks ChooChoo, Tv Guide Listings that I copied on 4/5~

Today 4/8~

Is "Talk to the Camel" a future episode Title or did the CBS webmonkeys screw up again , lol ? Time will tell ..

~puddin~

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

"Is "Talk to the Camel" a future episode Title..."

Might be. I think I read somewhere that camels might be found in the Australian Outback. Not a native species, but probably well suited to the harsh/dry environment. It's a bit of a stretch, as they may have camels in India too.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "There be camels in India!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Yep, there be camels in India, at a "used" camel market in Rajasthan.

http://www.hansrossel.com/fotos/fotografie/india/in_s29.htm

Edited to add:

Just Googled something about the world famous Elephant Festival in Jaipur, Rajasthan India. Well, that about covers the camels and elephants in the titles.

http://www.rajasthantravelguide.com/rajasthan_fair_festivals/elephant_festival.html

Ooops, just remembered that TAR1 went to Jaipur. Hmm...not sure if they will repeat this location again. Never mind.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
If they do go to India, it would actually be the first time TAR 7 crossed north of the equator.

This episode title seems to spoil the episode in Turkey idea too. Unless they are going to wrestle camels, which is a sport in Turkey. However, Camels are a rarity in Turkey and do not reflect transportation in the country.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
Is a bad elephant anything like Colin's broken ox?

First thoughts were it sounds like a Rob or Lynn quote, but I can hear almost anyone saying it at this point.

bondish 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondish Click to send private message to bondish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
>"We Have a Bad Elephant", airing
>April 19th, according to Yahoo
>TV listings. (Kinda suggests
>two episodes in India).

I don't think they will have two episodes in India. I think they may actually go to Nepal for this episode. Why? In this online article: http://stuffo.howstuffworks.com/amazing-race.htm, on the second page, there is a quote from Van Munster.

Not surprisingly, van Munster knows quite a lot about getting from one place to the next. "People in my office are sometimes shocked by the amount of airline schedules I have in my head. I can tell you where Air Nepal is flying at 1:00 in the afternoon. I can tell you how many flights Air Botswana has between Gabarone and Johannesburg," says the Dutch-born producer, though unforeseen travel roadblocks inevitably arise.

They've never been to Nepal before, and why would they randomly by flying on an Air Nepal flight? I think they're going to Nepal. They have elephants there like India. Anyone else agree?

GottaLoveTAR 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GottaLoveTAR Click to send private message to GottaLoveTAR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
>>"We Have a Bad Elephant", airing
>>April 19th, according to Yahoo
>>TV listings. (Kinda suggests
>>two episodes in India).
>
>I don't think they will have
>two episodes in India. I
>think they may actually go
>to Nepal for this episode.
>Why? In this online article:
>http://stuffo.howstuffworks.com/amazing-race.htm, on the second page,
>there is a quote from
>Van Munster.
>
>Not surprisingly, van Munster knows quite
>a lot about getting from
>one place to the next.
>"People in my office are
>sometimes shocked by the amount
>of airline schedules I have
>in my head. I can
>tell you where Air Nepal
>is flying at 1:00 in
>the afternoon. I can tell
>you how many flights Air
>Botswana has between Gabarone and
>Johannesburg," says the Dutch-born producer,
>though unforeseen travel roadblocks inevitably
>arise.
>
>They've never been to Nepal before,
>and why would they randomly
>by flying on an Air
>Nepal flight? I think they're
>going to Nepal. They have
>elephants there like India. Anyone
>else agree?

Yes, but are they still going to Turkey?

04-12-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondish Click to send private message to bondish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
They could be, I'm not sure. I have a feeling that they may do a circle - India to Nepal to Turkey to London to Jamaica. If they go the other way like the usually do back through Asia to the US, they would be skipping out many of the countries featured in the opening credits, and also, going back this way to Jamaica would cross over the original route (USA to Peru).

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

That's exactly what I've said a couple of times, but nobody wants to listen.

It seems the thinking is that the teams must go around the world. I think they are going to switch it up this time so it's unexpected.

When I mentioned this possibilty in the "Opening Credits Spoiling" thread nobody responded. Same thing happened in one of the vidcap threads.

I'm glad someone else is finally thinking what I am! Won't it be great if we are right?

ETA: Oh yeah... Welcome to the boards!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

jefar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefar Click to send private message to jefar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
Hi, I'm new so bear with me.

If you were to take a globe and plot out the destinations and the possible future destinations would it kinda go around the world (south to north). Everyone assumes east to west or vice versa. Maybe this is TAR's way of doing a south to north around the world without bringing the contestants into the harsh temps of the north and south poles.

Just an idea.

04-13-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
11. "RE: TAR7 Episode 9 Title"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-12-05
>AT 04:30 PM (EST)

>
>
>
>That's exactly what I've said a
>couple of times, but nobody
>wants to listen.
>
>It seems the thinking is that
>the teams must go around
>the world. I think they
>are going to switch it
>up this time so it's
>unexpected.
>
>When I mentioned this possibilty in
>the "Opening Credits Spoiling" thread
>nobody responded. Same thing happened
>in one of the vidcap
>threads.
>
>
>I'm glad someone else is finally
>thinking what I am! Won't
>it be great if we
>are right?
>
>
>ETA: Oh yeah... Welcome to the
>boards!

Thanks. Been here a while but I rarely post.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Location confirmed, it's Jodhpur"
TAR7 episode 9 vidcaps confirm that location of camel stuff in episode 9 is somewhere in Rajasthan, probably Jodhpur (as racers are seen attending the Marwar Festival there). Festival was held Oct. 26-27, 2004.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •