The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
Sorry for making a separate post, but I need quick help with scoring this week. I'm not sure if it happened or not, but I think Pappy may have shed a tear over Golden Boy...

Can any impartial posters tell me if he did, or, if anybody else was seen crying earlier? Pappy was the only close call that I remember.

LC

P.S. - How can anybody blow a lead like John and Voodoo did in that Reward race? OMG!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question I_AM_HE 04-04-02 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question Kermit the Vixen 04-04-02 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question drich61 04-04-02 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question sittem14 04-04-02 4
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question BaquaR13 04-05-02 5
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question I_AM_HE 04-05-02 6
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question GTmike 04-05-02 7
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question dabo 04-05-02 8
 RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question LionChow 04-05-02 9
   RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question sittem 04-05-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
LionChow, I picked Paschal, so I'm not exactly impartial...
but he DEINITELY had teary eyes. i think he may have let one fall in one of those first night shots. and you can bet the reason he got up to leave was cause he had to go cry

I think we did see a tear, but someone else can make the call if you want

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-04-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
I think I qualify as impartial since I have officially (and involuntarily) left the "official" game. I didn't even find out about the Crying Game until just about 30 minutes before the show started! I did, however, distinctly notice Pappy drying his eyes during the poetry reading - the memories of Golden Boy too fresh, too painful to suppress.

After wiping away the tears, he covered both eyes with the heels of his hands and then got up and walked away. Presumably to have a good cry without further emasculating himself (defeats the purpose of "an old guy out there with 3 women)

Hope my impartial review is sufficient to reward those who were savvy enough to keep Gabe off the safe list last week.

- Vixen

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
I voted for Kathy, but yes I would say the Pappy voters picked correctly.

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
LC, I can't say whether I'm impartial or not. I don't remember who I picked to cry first - heck, that was a few days ago and I can't remember what I had for lunch today. Plus, I'm so hopelessly behind it doesn't matter anyway.

IMHO, he did not cry. He was emotional, he was sniffling, but in order to award points for crying, I say you gotta see a tear. He may have shed some at some point, but if it's not on camera he didn't cry.

But, you is 'da man and you makes the choice.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
Teary eyes, yes. BUT NO TEARS fell from his eyes, it is depending on how you rule that, but i would say no. There are a lot of teary eyes on this show and if u count everyone of them you may be doing a lot.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
I think Kermit has the best proof: he did wipe his eyes, and that indicates tears to me

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
LC. There wasn't a tear that fell, but he did wipe his eyes as if to catch one before falling. I voted for Kathy, but Paschal was the closest thing to crying that we saw on tonight's episode. In the spirit of "family" and not letting the points go to waste, I say give it to pappy voters.

Possible questions for next week that might be interesting:
--Who says alliance first? (at any point--confessionals or to another tribe member)
--Who will be the second to last person in the endurance immunity challenge? (doesn't it usually fall on this episode?)
--Will Kathy laugh out loud purposefully so that everyone hears and give a wide eyed Neleh look when they merge/get their new buffs?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
LC, even if it means not counting my vote on the bonus question: I thouight Paschal did get teary-eyed about the Gabe boot.

The old softy.

SMILES ARE FREE

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-02, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
Given the responses so far and the wording of the question (below), I'd say that Pappy qualifies as a winner (...the one show water-faucet Kathy picks to not cry... %#&%!).

Thanks for the help.

=================================================
New Bonus Question (+3)
Who will be the next Survivor to be shown crying on camera? They must at least wipe a tear away or dry watering eyes. A mere sad, mournful look will not suffice! Guesses must be in by showtime this Thursday!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti-Bootee Crying Question"
Considering the question, can't disagree with you, oh great one!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •