The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-02, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
I'm pretty Pro-environment and I have just joined the Sierra Club in Gainesville today and paid my dues of $25. Gina is an active member of the Sierra Club here and I've heard goes to many events. Gina lives about 10 minutes away from me although I've never gone by her house but I do know where she lives. Anyway, I'm going to a meeting on Wednesday to learn about butterflies and moths (should be very exciting). I've heard some rumors that she has left Gainesville to be near Hunter but then I've also heard that those rumors were false. But anyway, if she is there to learn more about moths and butterflies and how to save them, can you guys give me some good questions i could ask her? I know she's not going to tell me anything that could get her into any trouble, but I might get something valuable out of her or get her to slip up. I shouldn't be asking you guys for interviewing tips seeing how as my major is in the college of Journalism, but I really can't think of anything to ask without seeming like an obsessed fan.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... managerr 04-03-02 1
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... Squeeze My Lemon 04-03-02 2
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... ItzLisa 04-03-02 3
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... Kermit the Vixen 04-03-02 4
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... Survivorerist 04-03-02 5
 RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina ... BaquaR13 04-05-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
If you can just confirm tha she didn't move to CA, I think that would be huge. You can always try the "Congrats on making the merge" trick, but she seems a bit too smart for that.

Squeeze My Lemon 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
Ask her if that hair on her upper lip is just peach fuzz or if it's really a genetic hormonal imbalance.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-03-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
Well, Jeff, I think you're right about one thing - I don't think there's anything she could really tell you, and she's probably wise to people trying to trip her up for info!

I work with a guy who's one of Ethan's best friends, and there was absolutely *zero* info to try and get from him! I'd say, if you do get to meet her, just be yourself, tell her how much you enjoyed the way she played the game and seeing her on the show - and beyond that, I think that's about all you can do! Plus, she'd probably find it refreshing to not have someone trying to trick her into spilling the beans, LOL!!!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-03-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
I have to agree with Lisa. I'd avoid trying to "trip her up" because I'm sure she's expecting it. Even if you DON'T try to trip her up, she'll probably be guarding her words just the same. If I were in her shoes, I'd really enjoy an opportunity to go out and talk about moths without having to worry about someone trying to squeeze confidential information out of me that I have sworn on my life to protect.

I'd just enjoy the talk and tell Gina your thoughts about the show thus far without going any further than that.

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
I'd have to agree with Lisa and Kermit here (surprise surprise...) and say that you should just go and have fun. In fact, I'd take it a step further and not even really "prepare" questions to ask her. I mean, it's cool enough that you get to meet your favourite contestant, so just roll with it. If you think of a question, ask it, but most of all just go and have fun

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Tell me what I should ask Gina in person"
You live 10 minutes away and haven't been by her house?! WOW! GO GO GO! Well, i would not try to get spoiler info out of her, there are enough people trying to do that already. Just tell her how big of a fan you are and try to get in a real conversation with her. I think that is your only chance for something to slip up (which i doubt will happen.) But the good news is you can still talk to Gina!!!!! Tell us how it went

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •