The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorQT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorQT Click to send private message to SurvivorQT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
They DRIVE there!!! They hike 1/2 a mile to a secret road, get picked up, drive close to TC, wait until its dark, and head on to the Challenge or TC!!!

ANd remember when lindsey fainted, the had ppl go to her and set up a little hospital under the tree!!!! They also have a doctor whcich they can go to when they think their injuries are life threatening!
GO TO eonline.com ,click on features, click on "survivor:marquesas" ,then click on "wanda's survivor secrets"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivors do not hike all the w... KevMo 03-22-02 1
   RE: Survivors do not hike all the w... just me 03-22-02 2
       RE: Survivors do not hike all the w... zeako 03-22-02 3
 RE: Survivors do not hike all the w... SurvivorBlows 03-22-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KevMo 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KevMo Click to send private message to KevMo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
I figured they must. Just never seemed plausible to me that they would have folks out roaming around the jungle or African plains after dark. Risk of injury even from something as simple as tripping would be too great.

just me 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail just%20me Click to send private message to just%20me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
I have heard they drove to TC on Marqueasas because of the mtns and valley's, there is no easy way to walk. But on S3 Africa, I remember reading that when they walked to and from TC was the only time they had guides with rifles to protect them.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
If I had to guess, I'd say they are transported to the challenges and TC by boat. This makes sense considering the geography of the island. Both tribal camps as well as the challenge location are located on the water thus making water the easiest mode of transportation. Also during episode 4 Sean mentioned after the swap that "things are a lot different on this island." Perhaps the boat journey to the Rotu camp led him to believe it was on another island.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivors do not hike all the way to TC and the Challenges!!!!!!!!!!"
Um, none of these "secrets" are really news... it's been well known since Survivor 2 that the survivors were transported to the Tribal Council by SUV... and medical doctors, cameras, etc. a few yards from the camps is also well known, and so was the medical kit with tampons, contact lens solution, AND CONDOMS (not that Wanda mentioned that) -- they have been mentioned in numerous interviews.

"Wanda's secrets" are nothing more than things that have been near common knowledge to many serious long-time fans. Actually, after reading them, they look like a mix of situations from S2, S3, and S4 (for example, I don't think S4's island is even FIFTEEN MILES LONG, so I don't believe the fifteen mile drive to TC is referring to S4 -- S2 was the version that supposedly had the massive trek to council and therefore the introduction of the SUV's -- which I don't believe existed in the original Survivor, back then they did walk all the way, it wasn't that far.)

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •