The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Wow. Zoe's expression when they found about about the twist-from-hell was priceless. I've never seen someone give Jeff an eviler look and wow, he deserved it as the messenger of that news!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye LionChow 03-21-02 1
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye ItzLisa 03-21-02 2
   RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye BrykMantra 03-21-02 4
       RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye Ra_8secs 03-21-02 5
           RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye BrykMantra 03-21-02 6
               RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye Ra_8secs 03-21-02 9
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye I_AM_HE 03-21-02 3
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye GTmike 03-21-02 7
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye Silvergirl1 03-21-02 8
 RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye katttywoman 03-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Absolutely. And it wasn't just a quick, little "Oh, Jeff, you're such a jerk" kind of look. She held that death glare for a long time, before finally relaxing after a good number of her old mates were already standing beside her. Wow!

In my Survivor rankings, I've been waiting for ANY reason to move her up and I finally got it this week (along with one of the idiots "toughest guy on the tribe" comment) with that look.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Our girl was p.issed!!!!! I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiveing end of that look!

But you know, it just goes to show how highly the orignal Rotu tribe thinks of each other - NONE of them wanted to be split up, it seemed, and Zoe's look spoke volumes, not just for herself, but for all of the Rotus!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Oh yeah, LOTS of good "looks" last night:

1. I liked the look Sarah gave Gina at TC when JP asked G her opinion of the switch: "If we didn't have the switch, I would have been voted out tonight FOR SURE!" What she *didn't* say: Thank God there's somebody who obviously NEEDS to be voted out!

It was great right before TC when Gina said something like, "I think Sarah knows she's going ... well, no, come to think of it, she probably doesn't ... !"

2. The look Gabe gave Sean when S wouldn't let him talk and just kept going ON AND ON about how he didn't want to work.

I don't know if they showed Rob while Sean was talking to Gabe, but he was probably laughing his ass off. "Keep talking, Sean, keep talking! I'm safe for at least one more week!"

It would be great if next week at IC, Gabe and the rest of Rotu say, "You know, Sean, you're right -- we DO need to relax more!" And the IC starts, and they all (except for the old MuuMuu's) pull out beach blankets and sunglasses, and lie back and let Maraamu win IC! You can just see Sean and Rob and Vee's jaws drop! Of course, Rob will figure out what's going on, and he'll just laugh. Sean will sh*t.

---------------------------------------
MY SURVIVOR AFRICA DEADPOOL RANKINGS:

UNSPOILED PLAYERS - THIRD PLACE!
unSUngheroes - FIRST PLACE!
Aloe Avengers - FIRST PLACE! (and Founder)

Woo-Hoo!

-----------------------------

Homer: "But Marge -- if I catch this fish, I'll be a hero! "

Marge: "A hero? ? ? To who? ? ? "

Homer: "To the weirdos at the worm store! "

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
That's nice, Bryk.
There were a lot of good looks last show.
Zoe did give a small smile at the end of hers.
Gabe's was one of amazement at Sean's stupidity, then cool calculation.
John was allowed a look-back whilst Sean was dissing him. (Isn't it cute how the most insecure people (Rob and Sean) demean other people's sexuality?)
Gina's grin after her "Sarah's lost" comment was priceless

I'm sure there were more

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-02, 12:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
RA-8secs --

What's nice? You mean my sig line? Yeah, I guess it is a bit much ... I'll suppose I need to change it ...

Refresh my memory -- When did Sean dis John? I must have missed that part. Please fill in the gaps ... I do remember Rob talking about him, calling him a "big-time quee-ah", and saying "There's 8 men on this island, and one girl, I think his name's John ..."

And yeah, you're right, he must be *really* neurotic the way he keeps questioning their sexuality, especially Robert. Something about how Robert was compensating for his "small sausage". I was thinking, "Look in the mirror, Beanie Weenie!"

---------------------------------------
MY SURVIVOR AFRICA DEADPOOL RANKINGS:

UNSPOILED PLAYERS - THIRD PLACE!
unSUngheroes - FIRST PLACE!
Aloe Avengers - FIRST PLACE! (and Founder)

Woo-Hoo!

-----------------------------

Homer: "But Marge -- if I catch this fish, I'll be a hero! "

Marge: "A hero? ? ? To who? ? ? "

Homer: "To the weirdos at the worm store! "

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-02, 11:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
just nice about your thoughts.

More looks:

Velocipod's when she realized that they worked on this side of island.

Rob when took the turn of Silas

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Zoe rocks!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
I liked when Hunter saw he got his first vote at TC and he looked over at Rob. I thought that was great. Rob didn't even look over at Huntah. There have also been some really good looks at TC during the interviews.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Canada Girl, you are right on. Zoe can say alot with just her facial expressions and there is a lot being said with facial expressions this week.

One of my favorites was the look Gina gave to Sarah as Sarah was telling the 3 new MuuMuus that 4 people decided to vote Hunter off "for various reasons".

Also, the way Vee let her mouth drop open when she was describing how they felt when they (Vee, Rob & Sean) realized that they were in a tribe of ants, was so funny. Quick, ants, vote off those darn grasshoppers. All they want to do is sit around and eat your food. Tammy, don't bring it too them, grasshoppers have legs.

Last, but not least, was the look Gabe had as he listened to Sean rant about not wanting to work hard, only to be voted out.

There is a lot being said with facial expressions this week

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Best Survivor Evil Eye"
Oh, yeah, Zoe's look was AWESOME!!! I was laughing my @ss off! If anyone had to give Jeffy a look like that, I'm so glad it was her!

HUNTER GOT SCREWED!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •