The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

restawanna 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail restawanna Click to send private message to restawanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
The show Cold Turkey thats about to start on PAX looks so much better than big brother. It's shot the same way, except these people were actually all tricked into being there and then had their cigarettes taken away. They were all smokers!! so they are put on lock down, like big brother, but they are all going through withdrawl. now that's my idea of entertainment. This ones gonna be good. I think it starts this sunday. has anyone else heard about this????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... fundude 09-29-04 1
 RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... foonermints 09-29-04 2
 RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... JozBabyBlues 10-02-04 3
 Uhm... shakes the clown 10-04-04 4
   RE: Uhm... foonermints 10-04-04 7
 RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... Loree 10-04-04 5
   RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... foonermints 10-04-04 6
       RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... restawanna 10-05-04 8
           RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... foonermints 10-05-04 9
               RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... restawanna 10-06-04 10
                   RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much be... foonermints 10-19-04 12
 Dr. Will Puffy 10-11-04 11
   RE: Dr. Will brom 10-27-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fundude 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fundude Click to send private message to fundude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
looks soooo funny!!!! go to http://www.pax.tv//shows/coldturk/

they have pictures and Bios of the cast.... A very good looking bunch!!! I have seen the commercials too. I have a feeling that this group is going to be out of control.... They have this Army Guy on there that I just know is going to lose his damm mind. Everyone om the show looks like a freak! I CANT WAIT!!!!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

This show sucks

JozBabyBlues 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JozBabyBlues Click to send private message to JozBabyBlues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
I've seen the first episode and it is the BEST!!
Make sure you check it out this Sunday on PAX at 10pm.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Uhm..."
...what the he!! is PAX??? Do I need to have a hamm radio to get that?

10-04-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Uhm..."
If that's the free crystal set you get with a 6 pack of cheap beer, just dial the PEZ knob until you get repeats of "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" through the Ether. You're there, but why?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
I don't get PAX so I guess I will not be seeing this show.

10-04-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

Bite me, PAX.

10-05-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail restawanna Click to send private message to restawanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
Oh man, I will agree with you on some parts. didn't really like the touchy feely stuff... but honestly, the "ugh" factor is exactly why I can't help but watch. I love the fact that these people were tricked, they must've felt like idiots... and after seeing the first episode, some of them really are idiots. But I can't help but wonder how they are gonna last in that house together. who's gonna be the first to go, and how do they put up with that gross, sleazy host. what's his name? AJ benza? ugh. I just saw commercials for the next episode and it looks like there is some hanky panky about to happen - - is it possible that PAX (who has ever heard of pax anyway??) could possibly make a show that is entertaining to someone under 50? I like the girls the best - atleast they are fiesty, and maybe a bit crazy - - but HOT!! and even though a smoking chick may not be nice, I have a feeling it's gonna be funny. And besides, she looks hot too!!! Thats enough to get me to tune in for another episode. Lets be honest, who really cares about the "Message" - do we really think that PAX cared about them??? please...

10-05-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

nevermind.

10-06-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
Foonermints, Foonermints, Foonermints... Why are you so agro with this show and PAX? I'm starting to think it's personal. Were you by chance one of the people on the show? You're attitude reminds me of that Francesca girl. Which is fine, cause I personally thought she was one of the best things about the show, but I think you need to take a deep breath and remember that this is only television. It's entertainment... and funny entertainment at that. I would think someone as agro as you would actually enjoy the fact that these kids were totally tricked and we get to watch the torture for 10 funfilled weeks. c'mon now, we've got hotties and dorks - all being tortured. say it with me now - this is good times.

10-19-04, 00:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: "Cold Turkey" looks soo much better than "Big Brother""
OK, Ok, I keep trying with this wreck, but I got no mojo for it. This week I tried it with Deutche Techo Rock and:

...still no mojo

Handcrafted by RollDice

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Dr. Will"
Will Kirby, Big Brother winner, is the doctor on Cold Turkey!

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

brom 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brom Click to send private message to brom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dr. Will"
Man ,how long will it take for some one to go postal. I'd be in fear of my life on a show like this. That's why I watch it it. Love the potential postal action.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •