The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-10, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-10 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Ahhh michel! I got a hearty laugh at your responses...

Regarding Michael. I don't know if he was an apparition or just one of the walking/roaming dead on the Island that's stuck there because of what he did or not, but Locke sure was confident that the Losties were indeed on their way to his camp, and it was Michael that sent them there.

One thing that we really haven't even commented on...

....what about Jack! Isn't it an epiphany that he had last night.

When Hurley confesses that he didn't see Jacob and that he just wants everyone to listen to him, Jack admits that he knew. When questioned by Hurley as to why he came with him then, Jack explains, "Ever since Juliet died, ever since I got her killed, all I've wanted is to fix it. But, I can't. I can't ever fix it. You have no idea how hard it is for me to sit back and listen to other people tell me what I should do. But, I think maybe that's the point. Maybe I'm supposed to let go."

Hurley responds, "Unless you letting go gets us killed. Going to see Locke was my idea, not Jacob's."

Jack says, "Hurley, you asked me to trust you, this is me trusting you."

So, will Jack stay resigned for the duration? Is this Jack taking a back seat to the ultimate candidate, whoever that is. I did notice at the end of the show that Locke was particularly focused on Jack, the last candidate to stroll into camp and they shared an especially prolonged moment. Significant? I think perhaps.

Is Jack supposed to let go at this point? Will he let go only to be convinced later that perhaps he's not supposed to let go later? Which one of our candidates or our stars will step up as the protector of the Island? After this episode, I am not convinced it's Hurley, he's too much at the whim of others.

ETA: The scene with Locke post hit and run....wow, serious deja-vu from when he fell out the window of the tall building status post Anthony Cooper....he looked exactly the same, and was he wearing the same shirt? I am now expecting Jacob to come running up to him and touch him on the shoulder, but it wasn't Jacob, it was Ben that touched him....could this be foreshadowing? Ben has received redemption on and off the island, and I have previously speculated that perhaps somehow he will be the now protector....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb...   mrc     04-13-10       
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Breezy     04-13-10     1  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     2  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   mrc     04-13-10     3  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     4  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     5  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-13-10     6  
         Heck yeah   moonbaby     04-13-10     7  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     8  
             Desmond's driving   moonbaby     04-14-10     13  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-14-10     9  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     16  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     18  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-15-10     26  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Riordan     04-15-10     28  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     10  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     17  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-15-10     24  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-15-10     25  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   blacknwhitedog     04-14-10     11  
     That song   moonbaby     04-14-10     14  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-14-10     12  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     15  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-15-10     27  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     19  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     20  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     21  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     22  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •