The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-10, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev..."

>Food for thought regarding LA Desmond
>running LA Locke over...
>1. He's trying to create a
>near death experience for Locke,
>as Charlie did, to get
>him to experience and remember
>his Island life(as John Locke,
>not as the MiB)

How near death did it have to be? The odds of surviving a crash like that are pretty low. Anyway, Hugo didn't need to nearly die to remember.

>2. He is trying to KILL
>LA Locke perhaps to send
>John Locke back to reclaim
>his body on the island,
>and force the MiB out
>of it?

Desmond knows a lot about the dual worlds but we've had no hints that he knows anything about the Island, Jacob or MIB. Remember, the fool spent 3 years underground pushing a button and afterwards most of his visions were about Charlie.

Island Desmond knows even less than LA Desmond so I really think he thought Locke was Locke. He's not calm, he's a vegetable! Just kidding although it was strange that one second he was eager to follow Widmore's orders and the next he goes with Sayid. I think Island Desmond is really trying to figure things out but he's far from knowing anything of value yet. Like Jack, he's going with the flow. Maybe the well will answer his wish. It was built to find answers afterall.

>We all know that Desmond is
>enlightened.

Again, LA Desmond yes, now that he's seen Penny but Island Desmond isn't.

>In the sideways world, I think
>his plan is to show
>them all the existence of
>the "real world".

Like I wrote earlier, he seems to be recruiting, just like everyone else is doing. Recruiting the Losties can only mean going back to the island. Going back to the island can only mean that 1 member of each pair will be able to come out.

>In the Island world, his plan is...

to sit in a well.

>So far MiB... I think
>he also killed Ilana with
>the unstable dynamite....just as she
>said "that thing is evil",
>BOOM!

I just thought she should have trained a little more!

>I'm inclined to think that MiB
>sent Michael as an apparition
>to convince Hurley to sabotage
>Richard's plan.

I found it interesting that Micheal said he couldn't move on. That means he is trapped there just like MIB. The difference is that Micheal regrets his actions so he doesn't seem to be with MIB. Could the island be a fork in the road? It saves your life, gives you a second chance but then, if you make a wrong choice, like Micheal killing Libby and Ana Lucia, you get trapped there. Is Micheal a new version of MIB?

>Also, was that a growing up
>Jacob that appeared to XLocke
>and Desmond, or was it
>a young MiB?

As CTGirl said, the boy made me think of Jacob but I'm still hoping it's Aaron who, just like Walt, can appear to Locke.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb...   mrc     04-13-10       
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Breezy     04-13-10     1  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     2  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   mrc     04-13-10     3  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     4  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     5  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-13-10     6  
         Heck yeah   moonbaby     04-13-10     7  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     8  
             Desmond's driving   moonbaby     04-14-10     13  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-14-10     9  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     16  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     18  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-15-10     26  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Riordan     04-15-10     28  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     10  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     17  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-15-10     24  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-15-10     25  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   blacknwhitedog     04-14-10     11  
     That song   moonbaby     04-14-10     14  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-14-10     12  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     15  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-15-10     27  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     19  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     20  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     21  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     22  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •