The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-10, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev..."
Interesting symmetry between Locke and Desmond. What was weirdest was that "Island Desmond" didn't know Locke wasn't Locke but "LA Desmond" saw "Flash-Sideways Locke" as a target. Could "Flash-Sideways Locke" have MIB's memories stored in his unconscious?

Food for thought regarding LA Desmond running LA Locke over...

1. He's trying to create a near death experience for Locke, as Charlie did, to get him to experience and remember his Island life(as John Locke, not as the MiB)
*But, I will not discount that LA John Locke could indeed have memories of MiB in his body. Clearly, the MiB on the Island as XLocke has the memories of the real John Locke

2. He is trying to KILL LA Locke perhaps to send John Locke back to reclaim his body on the island, and force the MiB out of it? The resurrection of John Locke to the Island, perhaps....maybe this is wishful thinking on my part, but I still harbor hope that it will be Locke that becomes the ultimate protector of the Island.

3. He's trying to kill John Locke in sideways world, which might lead to the demise of the body on the Island as well, forcing MiB out of it?

As far as Island Desmond answering that XLocke was indeed John Locke...was he being truthful here? I am not convinced his reply is face value.

We all know that Desmond is enlightened. He knows that there is an existing world that is not supposed to be their world (sideways world), and then there is a world that is real, the life they are supposed to be leading (the Island world). After this revelation, he knows that he is supposed to be in love with Penny, and have a child in the Island time reality, and it is that which he is going to convince the others of, or show the others. So, when he woke up with Charles Widmore and he said, when do we start on the mission, Charles never clued him in, and directed him to go with Zoe. He was kidnapped prior to hearing Widmore's plan. So, what could be Desmond's plan.

In the sideways world, I think his plan is to show them all the existence of the "real world". In the Island world, his plan is to protect all of the Losties? Why is Desmond so calm? I can not help but to wonder why he is not questioning Sayid, especially when Sayid binds him? Why is Desmond being so passive. Does he know he is going to be "sacrificed"?

I know he would not be injected into this season by being billed as a "special package" only to be kidnapped and sacrificed. The Island CAN'T be done with him yet. I would love to hear what others speculate for Desmond.

With the commercial for the next episode, it looks like it is starting to get REALLY scary. Will Sayid go and SHOOT our Desmond? If he does, which it sure appears that he does, what will happen to Des?? I CANNOT see him sacrificing Island world Penny and Charlie. (*Anyone note that Desmond in sideways told Ben that his son was named Charlie?). Anyone catch how Claire and Sayid were caught in the same frame at the beginning and then later in the preview, Claire's and XLocke's faces were fused together. Clearly, Claire and Sayid are inhabited by the MiB.

We see Hurley and Sun running. What is Desmond's mission with the Losties on Island?

So far MiB has taken away Sun's ability to speak and communicate in English. I think he also killed Ilana with the unstable dynamite....just as she said "that thing is evil", BOOM! I also am inclined to think that MiB sent Michael as an apparition to convince Hurley to sabotage Richard's plan. Remember Hurley was able to see Christian Shepard as well. Remember at the beginning of the show and XLocke said he was waiting, and when asked who or what he was waiting for he said, "Hurley, Jack, and Sun. Then Michael appears to Hurley. Then Hurley sets about sabotaging the plan that Richard had, and then Hurley leads them back to Locke. I think Hurley has been a tool in this episode, but not of Jacob, but of MiB.

Also, was that a growing up Jacob that appeared to XLocke and Desmond, or was it a young MiB? And what was that all about, why was he smiling at Desmond....was it a nod to Desmond?

Would love to hear others thoughts....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Everyb...   mrc     04-13-10       
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Breezy     04-13-10     1  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     2  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   mrc     04-13-10     3  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     4  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   zombiebaby     04-13-10     5  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-13-10     6  
         Heck yeah   moonbaby     04-13-10     7  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     8  
             Desmond's driving   moonbaby     04-14-10     13  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-14-10     9  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   CTgirl     04-14-10     16  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     18  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Flowerpower     04-15-10     26  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Riordan     04-15-10     28  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     10  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     17  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-15-10     24  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-15-10     25  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   blacknwhitedog     04-14-10     11  
     That song   moonbaby     04-14-10     14  
   RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-14-10     12  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   dabo     04-14-10     15  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   trigirl     04-15-10     27  
     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     19  
         RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     20  
             RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     21  
                 RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   michel     04-14-10     22  
                     RE: Discussion Thread Ep. 6.12: "Ev...   Outfrontgirl     04-14-10     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •