The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm almost ready to put the STC gua..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm almost ready to put the STC gua..."
Based on the plethora of clues we've been given all season, I am almost 99% sure that the final will breakdown like this...

Third Place = Rob
Second Place = Jenna
Winner = Amber

Here is how I came to these conclusions. As we know, Rob can only finish in third or first based on the editing clues that I explained in that other thresd. Over the past couple of episodes its become obvious that Jenna will not be winning...this is based predominantly on the extensive negative personality editing she has been receiving. Remember, this is All stars, and MB wants a winner that everyone will respect and right now, nobody watching this show respects or likes Jenna. On the other hand, she is playing the part of deserved F2 loser quite well.

Now, some people are arguing that Rob could beat Amber in the F2 or Amber could beat Rob, but I think that discussion is mute and moot because I contend that there is no way we are going to see a Romber F2, no way at all. First of all, the editing has misdirected at a Romber F2 all season long and we all know what that means. Plus, way way too much post boot convo about voting for or against Rob from the booted Survivors...makes me believe that they never actually have to make that decision since he isn't in the F2 anyway.

Also, I don't think Rob could beat Amber in the F2 and since we know that Rob can;t come in second that in itself is enough to eliminate the possibility of a Romber F2.

The main problem with all this speculation and the million dollar question in all of this is this......Does Amber win the F3 IC and dump Rob? Now, I can't rely on editing hints to make my conclusions while at the same time ignoring the biggest editing hint in the show, that being that Amber will win the F3 IC and dump Rob. We've been hit over the head with this scenario from day 1, but we've all been afraid to accept it because of the fact that Rob and Amber are still dating IRL.

But, let's look a little deeper at Mr. Mariano and think about it. Based on his conduct after getting booted in S4 we know that Rob is a very good sport about things and doesn't take things personally that occur in a contest/game. After scrambling 100% in S4 he went out with a smile and good wishes for everyone. I attribute this to the fact that he has a background in organized sports (hockey) and people with a background in sports have a much better time accepting losing than other people...but that's an argument that I'll save for a different post.

Could Rob be such a good sport that he would understand and forgive Amber for doing what she had to do and getting rid of him at F3? I guess that is the million dollar question.

The other alternative is for Jenna to win the F3 IC and get rid of Rob. This made sense a few weeks ago, but now its becoming clear that Amber may walk into the F3 as teh obvious favorite to win the jury vote so why would Jenna do this? Could it be that she is just stupid enough to do something that dumb? Possible, we've seen it before at this point in the game *cough* Lil *cough*

The final alternative is the one we've thought all along...Jenna vs Rob in the F2. But I just don't see either one of them winning the game at this point based on the editing for Jenna and the editing+bootee comments for Rob. Therefore, I am willing to rule out the Rob/Jenna F2.

I had some more thoughts, but I had to interrupt this post about 15 times to do real work so I'll come back and post stuff later as the thoughts come to me.

But, to sum up.....

Amber is gonna win, there will be no Romber F2, therfore, Amber must beat Jenna in the F2.

The only question is who wins the final IC. At this point I'm leaning towards an Amber win with the ultimate betrayal.

Plus, the finale is being hyped as having a shocking ending. What would be more shocking than Amber pulling off the biggest betrayal/move in Survivor history?

As a side note, if Amber does get rid of Rob at F3 and goes on to win she will be worthy of the title of greatest game of Survivor ever played and definitely worthy of being the All star champ.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm almost ready to put the STC gua...   shakes the clown     04-30-04       
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Crash Thompson Jr     04-30-04     1  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   nailbone     04-30-04     2  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   KObrien_fan     04-30-04     3  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   SurvivaBear     04-30-04     4  
     plus....   shakes the clown     04-30-04     6  
         RE: plus....   memacmur     04-30-04     9  
             RE: plus....   steppingrazor42     04-30-04     28  
         RE: plus....   Brownroach     04-30-04     10  
             Roach...   shakes the clown     04-30-04     13  
                 RE: Roach...   Brownroach     04-30-04     21  
                 RE: Roach...   Magic Fingers     04-30-04     25  
                     RE: Roach...   Flowerpower     05-01-04     61  
                 RE: Roach...   Drive My Car     04-30-04     29  
                 RE: Roach...   GrendelsMom     04-30-04     40  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   nailbone     04-30-04     8  
         RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   SurvivaBear     04-30-04     14  
             RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   nailbone     04-30-04     16  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Brownroach     04-30-04     5  
     Bwahahaha   SurvivaBear     04-30-04     7  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   yensid     04-30-04     11  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   babalouie     04-30-04     12  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   JohnMc     04-30-04     15  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   memacmur     04-30-04     18  
   My only problem with this.....   MDSkinner     04-30-04     17  
     RE: My only problem with this.....   SurvivaBear     04-30-04     20  
         RE: My only problem with this.....   Brownroach     04-30-04     23  
             then I guess I'm smarter than every...   shakes the clown     04-30-04     24  
                 RE: then I guess I'm smarter than e...   MDSkinner     04-30-04     30  
                     RE: then I guess I'm smarter than e...   Loquatrix     05-01-04     45  
                 RE: then I guess I'm smarter than e...   Brownroach     05-03-04     80  
     paging Doctor Skinner....   shakes the clown     04-30-04     27  
         RE: paging Doctor Skinner....   MDSkinner     04-30-04     31  
             one thing to keep in mind...   shakes the clown     04-30-04     35  
                 You've sold me...   bobstew617     05-01-04     44  
                 RE: one thing to keep in mind...   MDSkinner     05-01-04     52  
     RE: My only problem with this.....   thumper2     04-30-04     41  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   speedyforme     04-30-04     19  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   zazzy     04-30-04     22  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Jims02     04-30-04     26  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   I_AM_HE     04-30-04     32  
     IamHe....   shakes the clown     04-30-04     33  
         RE: IamHe....   I_AM_HE     04-30-04     34  
             RE: IamHe....   Flipper     04-30-04     37  
                 RE: IamHe....   speedyforme     04-30-04     38  
                 RE: IamHe....   Drive My Car     04-30-04     42  
         JP quotes before the show about amb...   nicholas     04-30-04     36  
             RE: JP quotes before the show about...   PepeLePew13     05-03-04     73  
     A Jenna v. Amber jury   FesterFan1     05-03-04     79  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   ValleyGirl     04-30-04     39  
   Agreeing w/ Shakes + Snewser   LilNik8     05-01-04     43  
     RE: Agreeing w/ Shakes Snewser   redbeard103152     05-02-04     65  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Dolphini     05-01-04     46  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Loquatrix     05-01-04     47  
         RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Dolphini     05-01-04     48  
         RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   okaloosajohn     05-01-04     50  
             RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Loquatrix     05-01-04     59  
   RE: Another Edit Support   KLicK     05-01-04     49  
     RE: Another Edit Support   HuskiesFan     05-01-04     51  
   agree   Oscirus     05-01-04     53  
     On the other hand   Oscirus     05-03-04     77  
         RE: On the other hand   okaloosajohn     05-03-04     78  
             RE: On the other hand   Oscirus     05-03-04     81  
         What letter?   emydi     05-03-04     82  
             RE: What letter?   Brownroach     05-03-04     83  
             Here you go, emydi...   Brownroach     05-03-04     85  
                 Thanks BR, or Roach, as STC calls y...   emydi     05-03-04     86  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   true     05-01-04     54  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Loree     05-01-04     55  
     one significant difference   shakes the clown     05-01-04     56  
         RE: one significant difference   true     05-01-04     58  
             RE: one significant difference   Loquatrix     05-01-04     60  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   true     05-01-04     57  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Flowerpower     05-01-04     62  
         RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   emydi     05-01-04     63  
             RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Flowerpower     05-02-04     66  
                 My take...   bebekid     05-02-04     67  
                     RE: My take...   Alchemist     05-02-04     68  
                     RE: My take...   Loree     05-02-04     69  
                         RE: My take...   Flowerpower     05-02-04     70  
                             RE: My take...   bebekid     05-02-04     71  
                                 RE: My take...   Flowerpower     05-03-04     74  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   PepeLePew13     05-03-04     75  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   mmm_link     05-02-04     64  
     RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   Bebo     05-02-04     72  
         RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   mmm_link     05-03-04     76  
   RE: I'm almost ready to put the STC...   dabo     05-03-04     84  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •