The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "EPMB has many of you GRASPING FOR S..."
I have enjoyed reading everyone's speculation since the beginning of S4, but it now seems many of you expect total misdirection all the time. (Therefore, I guess EPMB has done his job well!)

I realize I'm relatively new here, but I believe how the F5 will play out is rather simple and logical. While I completely understand EPMB edits the shows at times to deceive us, there is just too much evidence from previous episodes to indicate the following:

"Kathy is torn when she finds a potentially pivotal decision before her."

I hope we can all agree the "pivotal" decision is to choose between N/P or S/V.

I know some of you believe Kathy may have a "secret alliance" with V and/or S, but we know this:
1.) We can not deny Kathy feels a debt to N/P for taking her through the merge. (IMO Kathy truly believed N/P would have preferred Gina. However, at that time, N/P probably believed the old Rotu alliance would be there best bet.)
2.) Kathy has ALWAYS voted with N/P except for Ep7 when she promised Rob she would not vote for him, and she had a message to send to Zoe.
3.) Kathy has never displayed any type of alliance with S/V or vice versa EXCEPT for the time Sean and Kathy first discussed axing the Rotu4. HOWEVER, at that time they were both desperate, and knew they would be some of the first to go (from what happened at the coconut chopping challenge).

Although, Kathy has a stronger "alliance" with N/P than S/V for the reasons stated above, it is also obvious that she views N/P as the bigger threat to win the jury votes (from what she discussed with her son and the General last week).

IMO, Kathy will have to decide whether to stick with the stronger immunity threats (S/V), or the stronger jury vote threats (N/P). Will she do the "right" thing, and stick with N/P since they "saved" her through the merge /OR/ will she do the "game player" thing and knock out N or P to eliminate the competition?

It all depends on who wins the IC. (See below.)

"While one castaway celebrates jubilantly, Paschal is less than pleased after arriving at an important determination about two tribemates."

This is the key. I have to believe the "one castaway" that "celebrates jubilantly" is the IC winner. I also believe, this is a clue that Pappy does NOT win IC since he now has "an important determination about two tribemates."

Why would he have to determine between two if he won the IC? If he DID give up the IN, (which would be insane at this point,) there is only one person he would possibly give it to, right? It's a moot point, however, since he would NOT give it up!!

Paschal obviously has no "determination" to make with Neleh. Therefore, it must be between S/V/K. What "determination" would he need to make between the potential pairs:
A.) K/S - If he votes Sean, he loses the bond/trust they once had. If he votes Kathy, he loses possible "insurance" to almost guarantee a F3.
B.) K/V - See above regarding a vote for Kathy, and I can't think of a good reason why he would feel threatened choosing V other than he might upset Sean. (With K/N on his side, that wouldn't concern him too much.)
C.) S/V - If he votes either one, he is sure to alienate the other.

Pappy is known to have "played the game with integrity". Therefore, I believe his "determination" will be strictly based on who he feels is the least "deserving" to win the game. IMO, that will be between S/V, and I think he will lean towards V based on his previous bond with Sean, and what I previously discussed HERE.

"Tensions arise at an uncomfortable campfire meeting and erupt the next night at Tribal Council."

I believe is pretty obvious from the video previews this "tension" is during a conversation S/V have with P/N at the campfire. However, I'm intrigued that this "erupts the next night at TC." IMO, S is the only one who would "erupt" at TC. It MUST be during the JP questions, and (based on previous comments by Sean) it's probably related to the African American factor. It also indicates to me, Sean will feel threatened at TC, and we have seen when that is the case (i.e. Sean in Ep8 and the General in Ep9) that person usually does NOT get booted.

"A twelfth castaway is voted out, determining the Final Four."

Based on the above, and what I have discussed at this THREAD, I believe it will all come down to this:

If N or P win IC, then V is gone.

If K/S or V win IC, then P is gone.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02       
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02     1  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SmokeWilliams     05-10-02     2  
         RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02     3  
         RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   LilNik8     05-10-02     24  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Fast Eddie     05-10-02     4  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Loree     05-10-02     19  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   corcam     05-10-02     23  
   Kathy and Vee   NorthOfBoston     05-10-02     5  
     RE: Kathy and Vee   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02     6  
     RE: Kathy and Vee   zzz     05-10-02     8  
   Things not sitting well with me...   Bebo     05-10-02     7  
     RE: Things not sitting well with me...   steppingrazor42     05-10-02     10  
         RE: Things not sitting well with me...   Bebo     05-10-02     14  
             RE: Things not sitting well with me...   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02     16  
     RE: Things not sitting well with me...   Hobbs of Mich     05-10-02     15  
   Trust and the Final Alliances   PagongRatEater     05-10-02     9  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Kokoro     05-10-02     11  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   PagongRatEater     05-10-02     12  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-10-02     13  
     Kathy on the chopping block   Cathy the Canadian     05-10-02     20  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Strider     05-10-02     22  
     Kathy is vulnerable   Krautboy     05-11-02     26  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   vulcan     05-10-02     17  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   MatineeIdol     05-10-02     18  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Lancerdude74     05-10-02     21  
   RE: Vecepia the Traitor   spacey     05-10-02     25  
   Additional Discussion...   IceCat     05-11-02     27  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   I_AM_HE     05-11-02     28  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SMGLover     05-11-02     29  
   EPMB has many of you GRASPING FOR S...   Napalm in the Morning     05-11-02     30  
     RE: EPMB has many of you GRASPING F...   ivoryElephant     05-11-02     31  
         RE: EPMB has many of you GRASPING F...   ivoryElephant     05-11-02     32  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   corcam     05-12-02     33  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SMGLover     05-12-02     34  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   jancan     05-12-02     35  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-13-02     36  
         RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   katem     05-13-02     37  
             RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-13-02     38  
         What are you people talking about??...   Wacko Jacko     05-13-02     39  
             RE: What are you people talking abo...   mistofleas     05-13-02     41  
                 RE: What are you people talking abo...   Wacko Jacko     05-13-02     44  
             RE: What are you people talking abo...   SurvivinDawg     05-13-02     45  
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Fuzzy Platypus of Death     05-13-02     40  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   Wacko Jacko     05-13-02     42  
     RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   toddE     05-13-02     43  
         RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12   SurvivinDawg     05-13-02     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •