The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-10, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
Mia Michaels, Adam Shankman to judge TV's `SYTYCD'
May 10, 2010 14:39 EDT

Oscar producer Adam Shankman and Emmy-winning choreographer Mia Michaels are coming back to TV's "So You Think You Can Dance." ...Both will serve as the show's resident judges, alongside executive producer and co-creator Nigel Lythgoe.

Mary will be choreographing, instead of judging.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) qwertypie 05-12-10 1
   RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) Sunny_Bunny 05-14-10 2
 RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) MKitty 05-17-10 3
   RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) JessicaRN 05-19-10 4
       RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) djandy 05-19-10 5
           RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) Glow 05-26-10 6
           RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) udg 05-26-10 7
       RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) LFJ 05-27-10 8
 RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam) maggie3000 06-19-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-10, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
HMMMMM, my ears will thank this switch up. But I have to put up with Mia every week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
Just be ready to hear "organic" overused. LOL

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-17-10, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
wow..that is quite the interesting change up. Mia can be a an Uber-Beotch, so I really feel for the poor dancers who will be slaughtered by her tongue, and now Mary will have to answer for her choreographry from Mia! Should be intersting! I thought that Mia had gone off to do her own show, but I hadn't heard anything else about that.

Well, I excited for it to start already and am glad it is not overlapping so many other shows at the same time! Thank gawd for season finales coming up this week!!

Summarized by the Capn!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
I wonder why they stopped rotating judges. Even though this way is more consistent, I liked having that third spot change. Now we don't get wise words from Lil' C once the cast is picked.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-19-10, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
I too liked the rotating judges. A little bit of Adam and Mia go a long way. It's easier to like them when you don't have to listen to them week after week, and it's nice to get new perspectives from other choreographers (especially new ones). Also, if Mia is choreographing and judging this year, it's hard to be impartial if you're judging your own work. I'd rather have Mia choreograph than judge.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
I agree with everything you said here, djandy. Especially that last sentence.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-26-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
Did Adam & Mary choreograph last year? I don't even remember.

I got the impression that Mia was burned out on choreographing for the show, so she probably wouldn't be doing it, even if she weren't judging.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-27-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
"Words" from Lil C are probably one of the reasons they aren't having guest judges, along with Shane being arrested for an alleged felonious (sp?) assault upon a female (sounds better than the R word). I just hope Mia has gotten over using the word Stank to describe an amazing performance. I feel like running to the shower every time she says it.

IMHO - SYTYCD is the best showcase of talent out there. I hope they don't blow it by pre-deciding who wins the competition. The pimpage on the other shows is out of control.

OTOH, American voters do make a lot of B.A.D. decisions...

maggie3000 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-10, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maggie3000 Click to send private message to maggie3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 7 'Jidges' (Mia & Adam)"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-10 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-19-10 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

i would rather see mary as judge. but what i would really like to see is a new host. cat deeley is annoying as hell. her nose is completely pointed sideways and she says some of the stupidest things. like i really do not like when she introduces the contestants and she says, "lets hear it for "its" then she says the name of the contestant." she really needs to drop the IT'S. Also she needs to drop the thinking she is so cute act. she looks and acts completely silly to be the host of a show on this level. the show has lost something this season and its just not cutting it for me. i find it hard to stay focused on the show for the entire time it is on. everything seems to be a bit phoney for me. i don't care for the "all-stars" being on the show this season. it makes it hard to focus on the new contestants and their ability to dance. i think they have already decided who will win this season, thats why they only had "11" contestants instead of letting the viewers decide who will stay and who will go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •