The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD6 Top 12 Results 11/25 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-09, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD6 Top 12 Results 11/25 ECST"
Keep all discussion of the filler, the filler, the filler and the results on this thread until the West Coast has seen it for themselves.

No sig pics/graphics. Sig Pics make Mary scream.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group Number Snidget 11-25-09 1
   RE: Group Number Snidget 11-25-09 2
 Judges comments Snidget 11-25-09 3
 First Two Couples Snidget 11-25-09 4
   RE: First Two Couples Snidget 11-25-09 5
 Next two couples Snidget 11-25-09 6
   RE: Next two couples Snidget 11-25-09 7
 Last two couples Snidget 11-25-09 8
   RE: Last two couples Snidget 11-25-09 9
 American Ballet Theater Snidget 11-25-09 10
 Solos Snidget 11-25-09 11
   RE: Solos Snidget 11-25-09 12
 Shakira Snidget 11-25-09 13
   RE: Shakira byoffer 11-26-09 18
 Results Girls Snidget 11-25-09 14
   RE: Results Girls djandy 11-25-09 17
 Results Boys Snidget 11-25-09 15
   RE: Results Boys Ahtumbreez 11-25-09 16
       RE: Results Boys Ricky 11-26-09 19
           RE: Results Boys crs3192 11-26-09 20
               RE: Results Boys Ricky 11-28-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-25-09, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group Number"
What's A Girl Gotta Do

Looks very Alice in Wonderland.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-25-09, 09:03 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Group Number"
Nappy Tabs did that.

Cat in a silver dress, very shiny.

11-25-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
3. "Judges comments"
Nigel. Wishing everyone a good Thanksgiving. Back to the show. America will take over next week, and the judges can't do anything about it. That is part of the show, but they will passionately support who they like and get frustrated as sometimes in the bottom for the wrong reasons.

Mary. Proud of the dancers. Great group of kids. The bittersweet time and lose the partial control. They are all very good so not worried.

Adam. How change the competition? It is a three pronged thing. Get chemistry where it didn't exist. Choreographers challenged as gotten used to the partnerships. This is the big positive, the top ten know they are going on tour. Shake off that fear and dance with confidence. Really have fun.

11-25-09, 09:11 PM (EST)
4. "First Two Couples"
Karen and Victor vs Ashleigh and Jakob

The first couple in danger is

Karen and Victor.

11-25-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: First Two Couples"
Mary, toughest season. Had a tough night all saw it coming. A so so hip hop and other couples bang on both numbers. Solos to fight for your life, good luck.

11-25-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
6. "Next two couples"
Mollee and Nathan vs Kathryn and Legacy

The second couple in danger is

Mollee and Nathan

11-25-09, 09:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Next two couples"
Adam, always said they were fan favorites.

I guess I was wrong. For whatever reason weren't connecting last night. If you guys get through have the opportunity where new partners will make you grow. Keep each other's dancing a little immature. Watch what you say in the clip packages, don't make up stuff but be careful what you say. They effect how the audience sees you.

11-25-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
8. "Last two couples"
Noelle and Russell or Ellenore and Ryan

The third couple in danger is

Ellenore and Ryan

11-25-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Last two couples"
Nigel, they did such a great job...

It is frustrating, had two great routines. If you look at the couples in they are all great too. Ryan possibly the best partner, and Ellenore you are one of the best girls. You weren't in the top six but in the top ten depending on how you perform tonight.

11-25-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
10. "American Ballet Theater"
Don Quixote

11-25-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
11. "Solos"
Karen
She wants to move
N.E.R.D.

Victor
Village Attack
Blood Diamond Soundtrack

Mollee
Bulletproof
LA Roux

Nathan
Going Going Gone
Star

11-25-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Solos"
Ellenore
Bottom
Zap Mama

Ryan
Baila Baila Conminga
Missiego

11-25-09, 09:45 PM (EST)
13. "Shakira"
Give It Up To Me

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-09, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Shakira"
that really svcked. Bad lip synch of a weak song.

11-25-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
14. "Results Girls"
Unanimous with the girls.

Mollee step forward. For the first time we watched somebody fight, that solo you were fighting, you must continue if you stay in. You need to mature. Step back.

Ellenore. The audience screamed for you, but didn't vote for you. Trying to figure out what to say for you to improve. Just make contact with this planet a little more.

Karen. What a fantastic performer you are and how hard for ballroom dancers to do their solo. Felt like you were giving up. I've seen you put your heart and soul in before. Tonight will be your last solo, we will not ask you to stay with us this week.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-09, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Results Girls"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-09 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

There goes my PTTE.

11-25-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
15. "Results Boys"
Nigel we are not unanimous.

Victor step forward. I don't know if you've been watching DWTS Kelly on there, found something to focus on, the same way you have on this program. You have grown as a person, your solo was terrific. If you are to stay on, keep on that path.

Ryan. Delightful to watch you grow in all the solos thrown at you. This solo is hard to compete against contemporary guys, in your partner work, if you stay you have to work on your solo.

Nathan. You came to us as a brilliant dancer, I haven't watched you grow. If you change partners you will grow. IF I had my way you would be going home. You will be staying.

Victor I am sorry you are leaving us.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-09, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Results Boys"
I'm ok with both results. And while neither Nathan nor Mollee are my favorites, I'm glad Nathan is staying. I'd rather see what he can do with someone else than to keep Victor.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-09, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Results Boys"
For some reason the judges are in love with Mollee and Nathan. Even when they have bad routines. I think they think they bring in a younger audience to the show.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Results Boys"
I agree that they probably think of them as dancers who up their ratings...but I wouldn't say they love them.

They certainly rag on them a lot - especially Nathan. They say "oh they are such a young couple and they're both immature..." but they are the ones who paired them! If they wanted the two of them to mature, then of course they shouldn't have put them in a partnership!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-09, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Results Boys"
Yeah, but they all get new partners next week. I feel sorry for the next girl who gets Nathan as a partner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •