The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
So make your final season 5 predictions here.

Who will America Choose as their favorite Dancer, who would you chose if it were up to you.

Since we usually get a call out order for the top 4 you can put them in order, or just pick a winner.

Will Win

4. Kayla
3. Evan (I think he may get enough screw you votes against Nigel)
2. Jeanine
1. Brandon (I think he has too much of the squealing girly vote to lose).

Should Win.

4. Evan, likeable and really good but not as great as others
3. Janette, y'all got a problem with that?
2. Brandon Good but for me was pretty even all season
1. Jeanine, best story arc and growth and has personality, strength and technique.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win emydi 08-06-09 1
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win djandy 08-06-09 2
   RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win emydi 08-06-09 6
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win IzzyB68 08-06-09 3
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win DoodleBug 08-06-09 4
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win Glow 08-06-09 5
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win iatovttotx78 08-06-09 7
   RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win nobody 08-06-09 8
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win byoffer 08-06-09 9
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win qwertypie 08-06-09 10
 RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win Sunny_Bunny 08-06-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Will

4. Kayla
3. Evan (although he could get up to 2 with all the throwing under the bus)
2. Jeanine
1. Brandon-he is the best dancer of the 4

Should

4. Kayla
3. Jeanine she messed up on her duet with Kayla
2. Brandon
1. Evan to you Nigel and TPTB

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
I'm staying with my predictions from last week:

Should win:

4.) Kayla
3.) Evan
2.) Jeanine
1.) Brandon

Will win:

4.) Kayla (the anti-chosen one vote)
3.) Jeanine
2.) Brandon
1.) Evan (the anti-Nigel throw Evan under the bus vote)

When will the judges and producers ever learn?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
ha! our should and will lists are reversed!

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Will Win

4. Kayla
3. Jeanine
2. Evan (He better not win)
1. Brandon

Should Win

4. Evan
3. Kayla
2. Brandon
1. Jeanine

I hate the comments the judges made. I mean in one hand Nigel finally got off the Kayla bandwagon and said the truth at the end. Which is either Jeanine or Brandon should win. They trully had the best evening. Their solos were the best, their couple dance was the best, and in most dances they outshined their partner. But they were too harsh on Evan. I agree he was the weakest, but not by as much as the judges said. So now everyone feels bad for Evan and they are going to vote for him out of pitty to, "Stick it to the judges". Well those people are DUMB, because you aren't sticking it to the judges, you are sticking it to the dances that trully danced the best of evening and trully deserve to win. They didn't make those comments, so why punish them?!?

I dialed my heart out for Jeanine, but I don't think it will be enough to have Evan not win. I would be fine with either Brandon or Jeanine winning. I went for Jeanine, because I feel she has grown more throughout the show than Brandon. But they both were VERY good.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-09 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

JEANINE should win, but Brandon will. I definitely think it will come down to these two. They were the better dancers and so they should be the top two. Evan is a favorite though. It will be interesting to see the order.

I dialed for Jeanine like crazy, but not sure there are enough of us out there to give her the title. SYTYCDism has a poll and Jeanine is way out front. Posters to that site really like her. Brandon is second. Dial Idol, however, has Brandon taking the title.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Jeanine

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-06-09, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Jeanine should win. I tried in the hour I spent trying to vote for her, I only got through 4 times. So, I think she'll hold her own, even if she doesn't win.

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
from those of us north, THANK YOU! I would have voted for her if I could. I've been rooting for her all season. I can live with a Brandon win as long as it's not the other two.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-09 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Should

4. Kayla
3. Jeanine
2. Brandon
1. Evan

I will go out on a limb here and say that Evan should win. This is not "America's best dancer", but "America's favourite". While he is not the best dancer in the bunch (likely #3 or 4) he has such a likeable charm about him that I think the voting audience really likes.

Will

4. Kayla
3. Jeanine
2. Brandon
1. Evan

I think Nigel's comments at the end will really help Brandon and Jeanine fans, as they will see this as a 2 horse race and really vote for their fav of these two. But there is no denying the ovation that Evan received from the Kodak Theatre (and probably from all those girls at home). Add to that the "stick it to Nigel" factor, and I am actually predicting an Evan victory.

This time I even shock myself.

edit to add - I think Brandon is the best dancer of the group, with Jeanine close behind and more likeable. I hope she wins, as I hoped Katee would win last season.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
I think it will/should be a Jeanine or Brandon win.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SYTYCD5 Will Win/Should Win"
Will Win:

4. Kayla - for all the pimping and tongue baths, she's never been a fan favorite.

3. Evan - again, the judges b***h-slap will overcome his rather weak performance last night.

2. Brandon - he was so good, but Jeanine was better

1. Jeanine - she just plain "brought it" last night.

Should Win:

4. Evan, he's cute, his style is appealing, but he really didn't powerhouse his performances last night.

3. Kayla - did better than Evan, but her solos are to yawn for.

1. Brandon and Jeanine are inter-changable - if one of them one, I'd be happy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •