The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale"
Tonight's the night and we are getting a doozy of a snowstorm so it's popcorn and Nico for me tonight.

I am glad that we are going to see lots of the old routines. Will we have Laura and Miles together again? Nico and Arassay. Can't wait!!!!

From CTV

The jam-packed finale on Sunday will feature more than 15 performances from not only the Top 4, but the Top 20 dancers as well, who return to the stage to perform two all-new group numbers.

Alternate judge Luther Brown creates a hard-hitting, group hip-hop routine "Get Up" by 50 Cent, while Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin take viewers back to the early 60s for a Dirty Dancing inspired number performed to "Do You Love Me" by The Contours.

The finale will also feature memorable couple routines choreographed by Blake McGrath, Luther Brown, Paul Becker, Sean Cheesman, Melissa Williams, Eric Caty, and Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin.

Viewers will also see a few of the season's favourite group routines including the Top 10 contemporary number choreographed by Mia Michaels and Jean Marc Genereux's emotional Top 16 Viennese Waltz.

Sitting behind a super-sized judge's desk as the first-ever SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA winner is named are familiar faces Luther Brown, Blake McGrath, Rex Harrington, Mary Murphy and Mia Michaels along with Tré Armstrong and Jean Marc Genereux

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale qwertypie 12-07-08 1
 RE: Finale byoffer 12-07-08 2
   RE: Finale qwertypie 12-07-08 4
 This just in... byoffer 12-07-08 3
 And the winner is... byoffer 12-07-08 5
   RE: And the winner is... qwertypie 12-08-08 12
 RE: Finale trigirl 12-07-08 6
   RE: Finale qwertypie 12-08-08 7
       RE: Finale Meemo 12-08-08 8
           RE: Finale byoffer 12-08-08 9
               RE: Finale trigirl 12-17-08 18
                   RE: Finale byoffer 12-18-08 19
       RE: Finale aethelstan 12-17-08 17
   RE: Finale MKitty 12-08-08 13
 List of Dances trigirl 12-08-08 10
   RE: List of Dances byoffer 12-08-08 11
       RE: List of Dances MKitty 12-08-08 14
           RE: List of Dances qwertypie 12-08-08 15
               RE: List of Dances nobody 01-05-09 20
 RE: Finale aethelstan 12-17-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale"
24 minutes to go. *gets the wine and chocolate ready*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-08, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale"
Loving the repeat dances.

Lots of Lisa and Vincent. They should have gone farther in the contest. Glad they did their African dance.

I hope they also let Miles and Allie do their African dance, as I really enjoyed that.

Lots of Nico and Arrasay also, not surprisingly. IMO, he won the whole competition with the black wings dance.

12-07-08, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale"
Certainly got my attention!

12-07-08, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This just in..."
Lara really is lovely.

12-07-08, 10:58 PM (EST)
5. "And the winner is..."
Oh, this is so exciting.

They have done the final top 20 routine.

Done the final flash of the guys' abs.

Now it is all down to the results.

And here they are...

(think that is enough spacing for those that want to wait?)

Natalli? Not in the top 2

Allie? Top 2.

Miles? Not in the top 2

Down to Allie vs Nico.

And the winner is...

is...

NICO!!!!

Hurray!!!

12-08-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
12. "RE: And the winner is..."
Fastest wrap up ever. I think I prefered it this way.

12-07-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-08 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

<3 Nico <3

Did you see Blake and Jean Marc high-five when Nico was announced as the winner?

eta: a photo of my sweetie Canada's Favourite Dancer.

12-08-08, 02:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-08 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

from my 5 year old daughter "He won because he was so handsome." I tried to explain to her that he was also a great dancer -- she just rolled her eyes at me (she wanted Allie, because Allie was a ballerina.)

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-08-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale"
I would have been happy with either a Nico or Allie win (I was probably rooting for her even more since it seemed that Nico had it wrapped up).

Two reality shows ending how I wanted them to in the same night? Priceless

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

12-08-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Finale"
Two reality shows ending how I wanted them to in the same night? Priceless

I am so with you on that, Meemo. Deserving winners in both reality shows. If we continue that, then the winner of Survivor will be Bob or...no-one??

12-17-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Finale"
then the winner of Survivor will be Bob

Was it him?

12-18-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Finale"
Wow, it actually was Bob!

I had forgotten about this post, but now I seemed to have been onto something.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Finale"
My (now) 6-year-old was exactly the same way. She wanted the ballerina to win.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale"
doing the happy dance!! I am sooo happy that he won. If he hadn't of won..I would have thrown something at my TV and demanded a recount

Yes, all is well..and life is as it should be with my darling Nico winning. He is the hottest thing on two legs I have seen in a long while..and the way he moves...whoa..baby...fan me down!

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

12-08-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
10. "List of Dances"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-08 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

Here's the details of who danced what. Link.

What I find interesting is the dance count for the evening. A preview of what we will see on the tour?

Natalli 5
Nico 4
Allie 4
Miles 4
Vincent 3
Lisa 3
Danny 2
Arassay 2
Francis 2
Lara 2
Izaak 2
Kaitlyn 1

Was there anyone that you wanted to see more of? I am pretty happy with who they showed...not sure I would have picked some of those numbers (ie. Allie and Izaak's hip hop), but it was pretty darn good.

bouncey by Ice

ETA: Do you think that Francis and Lara should get to go on tour? I sure do!

12-08-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: List of Dances"
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if we would read anything into the number of dances for each on the night. I expect that we will see more Nico on the tour, only because he was the winner.

I noticed that Nico and Arassay had a long hug at the end, and everyone just kind of let them have a moment. I really think that some of the early couples formed a close bond, and I would expect to see those initial couples shown off on the tour whenever possible. (another reason to keep Lara on the tour)

I was hoping to see Miles and Allie do their African train station routine. I really enjoyed that last time. I would also have liked to see the whole group do the Bollywood one. That seemed like the most fun for the group when they did it.

Lara should definitely go on the tour. Or just a tour of her own. The line up for tickets for the latter starts behind me.

Francis was good too, and worthy of being on the tour.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: List of Dances"
Yup, Francis was sooo robbed out of being in the Top Ten. He definately deserved to be there...over some of the others...

I would love to go to one of the tours..but I fear it would be all 12 year old girls

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

12-08-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: List of Dances"
I am sure there will be some of us more experienced, mature non-14 year olds in the audience.

*makes note to check on ticket availability*

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-09, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: List of Dances"
me, me, me! with my 16 and 20 year old daughters. 5th row!! woo hoo. anyone else attending in Calgary?

so happy Nico won.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Finale"
Well, I finally saw the finale. (or I finale saw the finally? )

For the first part especially, I thought that they played some of the best numbers of the year; however, there were some dances that I just went "huh? why was that one done?" I got the impression eventually that they just wanted to showcase as many different choereographers as possible.

I'm glad that they did the Vincent retrospective because I was really shocked when they skipped it during the final 8 results show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •