The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
8:00-10:00 EST tonight (5-26-08) http://www.tvlistings.aol.com shows:

Dancers try to impress the judges with their moves at auditions in Dallas, Charleston, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Milwaukee and Washington, D.C.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Don't forget the rest of the au... Snidget 05-26-08 1
   RE: Don't forget the rest of the au... citywitch 05-26-08 2
       RE: Don't forget the rest of the au... Snidget 05-26-08 3
       RE: Don't forget the rest of the au... arkiegrl 05-26-08 4
 OOPS! Sorry for misleading post citywitch 05-26-08 5
   RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post Snidget 05-26-08 6
       RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post memzoo48 05-26-08 7
   RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post Sagebrush Dan 05-27-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-08, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
There are a couple more shows of auditions later this week and next week.

I'm still trying to figure out if tonight's episode is a new one or a repeat of last Thursday's. I'm thinking it is a repeat. If it is not I will start a ECUT for it, but I'm going to wait until a few minutes in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-26-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
I'm totally confused

TVGuide here http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/think-dance/191775 shows:

Mon, May 26 So You Think You Can Dance / The fourth season begins with auditions.

Wed, May 28 Auditions #3 New / Fourth-season auditions continue.

Thu, May 29 Auditions #4 New / Fourth-season auditions continue.

Wed, Jun 4 Auditions #5 and #6 New / The fourth season's first round of auditions ends.

Thu, Jun 5 Vegas Callbacks (Top 20 Chosen) New / The first round of callbacks in Las Vegas results in the selection of the top 20 finalists: 10 males and 10 females.

If last week was auditions #1 and this Wednesday is auditions #3, I'm hoping tonight is auditions #2. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait & see. Upside: anyone who missed last week can catch it tonight if it is a repeat!

05-26-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
I assume it is a typo. Nothing I can find indicates it is a new show tonight. Futoncritic doesn't list it with the new shows and my DVR doesn't think it is a new show.

Given it is Memorial Day it makes sense they'd do a re-run of the premiere and hope to snag a few more viewers on a night they probably aren't expecting a lot of viewers.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*"
According to Comcast's online TV listings:

Mon, May 26, 7:00p - 9:00p
Dancers try to impress the judges with their moves at auditions in Dallas, Charleston, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Milwaukee and Washington, D.C. Image courtesy of 2007 FOX Broadcasting
(Repeat. Orig. air date: 05/22/2008)

05-26-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
5. "OOPS! Sorry for misleading post"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-08 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

ETA I was just too excited I guess!

05-26-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post"
Some people may have missed the original air date.

Hopefully they'll be able to catch up tonight!

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-26-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post"
Some of those dancers were worth a second look anyway! I enjoyed it again tonight.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-08, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OOPS! Sorry for misleading post"
Mistake or no mistake, I was glad you posted it. I got to watch the Italian Stallion in slo-mo, which revealed it was censored for no reason other than sensationlism. He was still in his skivvies.
As for posting it, better to be safe than sorry. If it had been a first showing and I missed it, I would have sent my good friend "No-Thumbs" Zamboni over to your place to, uh, make sure it never happened again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •