The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2 hour 24 prequel fall 2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2 hour 24 prequel fall 2008"
FOX will air a 2 hour 24 "prequel" fall 2008- bridge between season 6 and 7. Also producer Joel Surnow has left the show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ib9ecd214eaeda2c0d0d56a2af0af12c8

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

(turns lights back off)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2 hour 24 prequel fall 2008 trigirl 05-16-08 1
 More Details trigirl 07-15-08 2
   Terrorism...again? MrGoodTimes 10-02-08 3
       RE: Terrorism...again? indian girl 10-19-08 4
           RE: Terrorism...again? YankeeDixieDoodle 11-24-08 5
               RE: Terrorism...again? trigirl 11-24-08 6
                   RE: Terrorism...again? ohsweetjebus 12-04-08 7
                       RE: Terrorism...again? YankeeDixieDoodle 02-12-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2 hour 24 prequel fall 2008"
Sunday, November 23rd, 2008
...to give us a bone so that we'll hold out until January 2009.

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-15-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "More Details"
Sounds good!

Link:

The movie takes place on Inauguration Day. Just as Powers Boothe's Noah Daniels is handing the presidential reins to Allison Taylor (Cherry Jones), a military coup begins in a fictional African country. Jack Bauer has escaped there after the torment of Season 6 to help an old buddy (Robert Carlyle) who runs a school "that rescues these children involved in these wars and creates a safe haven." As usual, Jack must come to the rescue. This year's baddie is played by Jon Voight, who appears in the movie and then resurfaces midway through the regular season.

The movie, says Sutherland, stands alone, but it also helps "set up the terrorist threat (of the seventh season) and the justification for why this would happen in the United States."
bouncey by Ice

MrGoodTimes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGoodTimes Click to send private message to MrGoodTimes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Terrorism...again?"
Does every 24 season have to be about terrorism destroying some part of the country? It's not just depressing, it's unoriginal. And it may even be giving terrorists ideas.

Why not something else, like a huge bank robbery? Or *fixing* a presidential election instead of just killing the president? Or how about a civil war breaking out right in the U.S.?

Am I alone on this?

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Terrorism...again?"
Well 24 is about CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit so very unlikely that the storyline would be about anything but Terrorist threats to the US.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Terrorism...again?"
I suspect the new season will be about how well a female president handles a crisis. Maybe paving the way for our first female president. Dennis Haysbert, who played the first President Palmer, credits himself with getting Obama elected.

11-24-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Terrorism...again?"
I was thinking that when I watched last night. Life does imitate art.

bouncey by Ice

ohsweetjebus 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohsweetjebus Click to send private message to ohsweetjebus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Terrorism...again?"
>I was thinking that when I
>watched last night. Life
>does imitate art.
>
yeah thats how i felt last season? or the season before, i'm starting to lose track of the days' events...

but when the idea of that the president could be arrested for crimes against humanity it seemed on the pulse with bush and his responsibility towards the deaths of so many of our troops...

or was that the season before....

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-09, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Terrorism...again?"
I suspect casualties during Bush/Cheney's Iraq war will pale in comparison those during Obama/Biden's proposed Afghanistan war . Obama and Biden want to pull our troops out of Iraq. And, send them to Afghanistan. This is something they have both clearly stated in speeches. And, during interviews. Fighting the Taliban and the opiate drug traders will claim many American lives. Then, let's see how "popular" this war will be. It will probably do Obama in politically. As in NO second term.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •