The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-13-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
I’ve been a loyal "24" fan ever since it started. They just have an awesome cast. My favorite actors are Cherry Jones (President Taylor) and of course Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer).
So who are some of your faves???
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? Ahtumbreez 01-13-09 1
 RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? CTgirl 01-13-09 2
   RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? AyaK 01-13-09 3
       RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? trigirl 01-13-09 4
           RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? Ahtumbreez 01-15-09 7
       RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? sittem 01-17-09 8
 The Palmer Family trigirl 01-13-09 5
 RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!? pantsonfire 01-14-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
Chloe. Rob laughed when Chloe came on lastnight and I yelled "yay! Chloe!" She has the best one-liners.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
Tony (and Michelle). The show lost something when they killed Tony off. I am psyched he's back!

Mangafied by Slice

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-09, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
I'm still sorry that they killed Michelle off; the only thing I've seen Reiko Aylesworth in since then was a short stint on "ER."

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-09, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
She's joining the cast of "Lost". Yippee...loved her as Michelle.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-09, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
Yay, I really like her.

She had a very short stint on CSI also, I think she was suppose to be a replacement for one of the actors that was trying to hold out for more money but then the dispute got resolved.

Agman took me to the islands

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-17-09, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
This shows her full credits - other than the 62 appearances in 24 the rest is fairly insignificant. She does have a couple of movies in post production, but the roles don't appear to be major.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0043855/

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Palmer Family"
David, Wayne and most of all "You Need Me David" aka Sherry. They were so much fun.

Honourable mentions to Mrs. Logan, George and of course Aaron.

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Favorite "24" Cast Members?!?"
chloe and tony are awesome...so glad they're back! and of course the palmers...they'll be missed..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •