The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR 7 Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-10, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR 7 Episode 13"
Time for home visits! I always look forward to seeing designers’ families, work spaces, and their collections in progress. Best of all, the opportunity to take Tim out of his comfort zone.

Seth Aaron has a sweet family. They play Pictionary with Tim and then take him outside to jump on a trampoline. Funny.

Jay has a very supportive family. His parents, aunt, and boyfriend share a meal with Tim.

Mila lives with her Dalmatian and boyfriend in a black and white world. Who would have guessed?

Emilio’s visit reinforces the idea that he and Tim will never see eye to eye. Emilio comes across as arrogant (again).

The four remaining designers come to New York for Fashion Week. Mila and Jay must show the judges three looks and then only one of them will show their collection at Bryant Park. (Ten designers presented collections in February, only three were finalists)

Mila was selected as the winner and I’m stunned. After seeing the TEN collections at Bryant Park, I thought Jay was the winner.

thanks Capn2patch

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR 7 Episode 13 HistoryDetective 04-16-10 1
 RE: PR 7 Episode 13 PsychoKitty 04-17-10 2
 RE: PR 7 Episode 13 jbug 04-17-10 3
   RE: PR 7 Episode 13 BlueIris 04-18-10 4
       RE: PR 7 Episode 13 PsychoKitty 04-18-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-10, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR 7 Episode 13"
Well, this frees up Jay to hang out with his model. They can have slumber parties and pillow fights and gossip about everybody they know and do all the kinds of things that sixth-grade girls love to do. In other words, they'll have more time to act the same way that they did throughout the entire season.

Considering her age, I expected a certain level of immaturity from his model, but Jay is over thirty, yet he still acted like a twelve-year-old. I thought he was snotty. I thought his clothes were overrated.

BF and I did a dance of joy when he was eliminated.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-10, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR 7 Episode 13"
I loved seeing the home visits too and your comments are right on! Especially about Mila and her black and white dog! I loved seeing her goth period photo too - too funny!!! How can she have such a sweet and supportive boyfriend? ;) Her manner is just so odd and stilted. . .

Anyhoo - that said, I was sorry Jai didn't get to show his collection. Mila's work is well done but doesn't interest me; though her personal story of wishing to have her own line for the past 20 years got to me. But Jai is very sweet (yes HD he is very excitable sometimes), and well intentioned and appreciative of all his parents have done (that was very moving), and I think his work is alot more interesting and current. Yes it needs to be edited down, but I really thought the judges were leaning towards keeping him. I was surprised by their decision.

At least this time the judges acted supportive and appreciative and didn't insult the designers like they sometimes do. It seemed it was a hard decision for them and they conveyed that to Jai so that would help his self-esteem a bit!

Can't wait for the finale to see who wins!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-10, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR 7 Episode 13"
I much preferred Jay's designs over Milas.
He had some very interesting details in his;
Milas were boring to me.
I'm mad at Heidi- LOL.

Something interesting I noticed.
When Tim arrived at the Westin apartment, he hugged Mila; he hugged SethAron; he hugged Jay;
and he shook hands with Emilio - very stiff armed hand shake - couldn't tell if it was Tim or Emilio who made it that - maybe it was mutual.

Brandize & Mila were made for each other; both capital B's.

Agman 2009

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PR 7 Episode 13"
Regarding the handshake between Tim and Emilio I'd say the stiffness is mutual.

From Tim Gunn's blog:

"In case it has not been evident, I have a difficult time engaging with Emilio, and vice versa; the editing of the show has been kind to both of us. I find Emilio to be stubborn, an indifferent listener and extremely arrogant about the quality of his work."

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/tim-gunn-blog

thanks Capn2patch

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PR 7 Episode 13"
Thank you BlueIris! I've been meaning to read Tim's blog so I will 'run on over there!'

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •