The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone watch the final?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-10, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone watch the final?"
***Warning, contains spoilers.*****************

I actually almost didn't watch because, as many on here have already noted, Emilio seemed almost sure to win and I didn't feel like watching them have to cart his head off the runway as it would have grown too large for any human neck to physically support.

There was the usual drama, models not showing on time, running and praying. But I love seeing the family/friends reaction to the runway shows, it's so sweet. Everyone seems to prefer Mila or Emilio in the clips, not a lot of SA love. But they are extremely complimentary in judging, especially MK. Emilio seems to think he has this all sewn up, stating that this runway show was an opportunity to project his "brand." In doing so, he seemed to have forgotten that at Bryant Park, you're supposed to turn up the volume, whatever that means. Mila was her usual self, beautifully tailored and great shades/patterns (inspired by shadows). But alas, she was too much her usual self. When Heidi announces SA as the winner, Emilio makes the best b1tch face in reality tv history, hugs SA, but can't even bring himself to make eye contact w/ Heidi for his Auf Wiedersehen. Fantastic! SA, while some may find his exuberance offputting, is very genuine and crazy happy, and everything a PR winner should be. Congrats Seth Aaron, you deserved it!

Anyone else think that during the reunion show most of the designers came off as the b1tchiest, most petulant season ever?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone watch the final? Tahj 04-23-10 1
   RE: Did anyone watch the final? mtb002 04-23-10 2
 RE: Did anyone watch the final? ARnutz 04-23-10 3
   RE: Did anyone watch the final? PsychoKitty 04-23-10 4
       RE: Did anyone watch the final? JessicaRN 04-24-10 5
 RE: Did anyone watch the final? BlueIris 04-24-10 6
 RE: Did anyone watch the final? jbug 04-26-10 7
 RE: Did anyone watch the final? Loree 05-08-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-10, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
I watched! I was really surprised that they picked Seth Aaron but I'm glad he won. I thought all three collections were great.

The reunion show was fantastic IMO. Everyone was at their bitchiest! Some really took of the gloves and, of course, there were the "sincere" apologies dropping right and left. Anthony rocked, as usual. "I apologized already. I can't giver her a kidney!" I really hope he gets his own reality show.

It's a Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
I am so stealing the kidney line. I can think of 3-4 situations in the last week alone that i could have used it.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-10, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
So happy with this ending. Seth Aaron was my favorite overall. His collection was fabulous, except for the purple dress.

Emilio, was a great designer, but he needed his ego deflated. I really loved his fabric and his gown.

Mila was way overrated. I would never wear her modern-cougar-goth style clothes.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-10, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
Perfect 'encapsulation' Arnutz!

Seth Aaron just rocked the show - every detail down to the music was wonderful. I loved it. His clothes were not kitschy in the least this time. And he's a genuinely wonderful human being. I am so happy for him!!!

Emilio had some beautiful clothes - gawd if someone finds out where I can get that turquoise wrap coat please tell me! But it was more subdued, not a runway extravaganza. I loved the dresses and so much of the detailing, and the gown was fabulous! Good to get him a little in check, but he is great.

Mila - hilarious description! No one has said it better ;)! I did see some lines I liked in the two softer flowier dresses, but most of it was been there, done that. Sorry Mila - but there is no spark!

Wonderful episode! And re the reunion show - I'd never seen one of these before . . .Meow!!!! Hsssss Hssss! Anthony WAS priceless! And why the h$$$ were the models there? They contributed absolutely nothing. . . oh well! It was a fun diversion. Did you like the buildup to "Mya - why did you REALLY leave the show?" and it was nothing!!!

Can't wait for the next season! And BEST TO YOU Seth Aaron!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-10, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
I was so glad that Seth Aaron won, but I thought they all had a good showing. The show certainly redeemed itself after the last season in LA. When they showed the winner from last season, I had no recollection of her. After the show, I thought that it could really have been any of the 3.

I was surprised by Emilio's line, because there were several that I thought that I would wear and that seemed a bit out of character for him. I thought he only wanted to do haute couture.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-10, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
Congratulations to Seth Aaron. He listened to Tim and was able to produce a terrific collection. I am delighted he won.

Poor, poor Emilio. He was so sure he had the win in hand and came up short. I like the idea of making a fabric but I hate that he made that branded fabric at this point in his career. I liked his jackets but I thought his dresses were very basic except for the gown which was very nice.

Mila's collection was well thought out, but I don't see where she goes from there. I liked her collection better than Emilio's.

Reunion show: This would have been better if it had been filmed before the winner was picked and the models didn't need to be there for the whole time. Past reunion shows were more interesting because all designers had a chance to say something instead of just a few. The interactions (or mostly lack thereof) between the models and the designers was boring. Heidi is a better host than Tim and Nina. I'd like them included just not as the hosts.

Jay and Anthony need to learn how to filter their thoughts before they speak.

thanks Capn2patch

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
I finally got around to watching...

I almost didn't because I was afraid Mila would win & I would hate that - also cause I didn't want Brandize to win - she & Mila were a matched pair & I didn't like either one.

And I was afraid that Emilio might win.....

So I was happy to see that Seth Aaron won.

Truthfully I could relate better to Emilio's designs - as wearable clothing. But then I understood why the judges did not pick him to win - because a runway show needed oomph and pizzaaz and altho he had very pretty clothes, he didn't show what is expected on a runway.

The reunion? some funny moments. And it is hilarious when they show the "private" comments they all make about each other. Don't they all realize when they are talking that nothing they say is confidential? They should all know that they should never say anything to the camera that they would not say directly to the other person's face.

Agman 2009

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-10, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did anyone watch the final?"
We finally got to see the finale in Canada. Of course I already knew who won. But I enjoyed watching just to see Emilio lose. I actually liked all 3 collections. Better than alot of seasons. I wanted Seth Aaron to win so I was happy.

Jay really came off as a jerk at the reunion. I never did like him and he reminded me why. You could hear crickets after that remark he made to Cheri. Then when he realized how it went over he cried to get the sympathy on himself. I hate when people do that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •