The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate Emilio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-10, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate Emilio"
None of my friends watch this show, so I have no where else to vent, but is Emilio the most smug, arrogant, yet talented designer ever? He is sooo full of himself, I cringe whenever he opens his mouth. I admit, his clothes look fabulous and well made in such a short time, but DAMN playa, can you take it down a notch. The final straw for me was during the Models portion of the show and he gave this long, self-serving speech before he selected his model. F#*k You ESOSA
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate Emilio Tahj 04-12-10 1
 RE: I hate Emilio HistoryDetective 04-13-10 2
   RE: I hate Emilio mindy23 04-15-10 3
 RE: I hate Emilio PsychoKitty 04-17-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-10, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate Emilio"
LOL! I hate the way he acts too. His talent is undeniable. Usually when a designer talks that way it's a sure setup for failure, but in his case he's right and the judges agree with him. Oh well, not much we can do.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-10, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate Emilio"
Yeah, I want to kick him in the face every time he blathers to the camera about how great he is.

Emilio Sosa loves Seth Aaron!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-15-10, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hate Emilio"
Think I posted something very similar not too long ago...we could start an "IHE" club!! Dang, if he wins, what will we do???

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-10, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate Emilio"
I too wish he would learn to be more humble. On the other hand, (after the home visit where we saw he TRULY grew up in the hood) maybe he really needs to pump himself up so that he CAN rise up from his beginnings?! He's come a long way and he IS truly talented. But he can now learn about, at least IN PUBLIC, appearing more gracious.

That said, his talent is undeniable and I hope he or Seth Aaron wins this.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •