The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

I bet she gets some Bull Frog sunblock so her skin will blister once she is out of the fish bowl, AA size batteries and a pocket rocket inscribed...Starting Over "Fullfilling the void left by a partner" 2006. Andy Paige will get it at one of her little boutiques that she shops at and Rhonda will be giddy along with Jodi when she takes it out of the box. They can relive the masturbation discussion they had in group and invite Christie along since she will no longer be co-dependent. Christie will then gain another addiction and be forced into an eternal stay at the house. Antonia will be grossed out and Sommer will be afraid of it. Cassie will think it reminds her of an errand she needs to run. Niambi will have to go listen to her affirmations and Iyanla will just keep yellin "how ya livin". Dr. Stan will be in a corner in the fetal position sucking his thumb, saying what happened to my career. I can't wait for the episode to air!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... JustBNMe 05-08-06 1
   RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... standinmytruth 05-08-06 2
       RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... c27 05-08-06 3
           RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... sm2 05-09-06 4
               RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... Incognito 05-09-06 5
                   RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... tac_2 05-10-06 6
 RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... BimBo 05-11-06 7
 RE: What will Jodi's graduation gif... Bebo 05-11-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
I think she should get classes/lessons about personal space and boundaries and communicating effectively. Also some etiquette classes and a copy of a DVD showing Candy's stay in the SOH last season so she can learn what it's like to go from acting like a man to acting like a female. I realy don't care what she gets I just want her out.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-08-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
she should get cream rinse and a brush.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
Well she is staying in the house, sooo what else are they giving her, oh I know, SOMEONE TO CONTROLE!!!!!!!!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
20 pounds of bacon,
20 pounds of sausage,
4 dozen eggs,
And then she can have breakfast for a day when she leaves.......

A case of kleenex for all that snot she has

A scale and a mirror.

Some clothes that FIT!

A book on how you should eat, like don't spread your elbows on the table and close your mouth when you chew.....

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
Put the food on the fork, and then into your mouth. Do NOT extend the full length of your tongue to suck up the food, from the fork, into your mouth. Basic etiquette lessons?

Really, I don't think she's the worst house guest ever. Her daddy wanted a boy and she acts like one. I do think her heart is in the right place. Remember, this farce is edited... Dayummm...we are out of pepto~~~ Errrrpppp...
Incognito

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
From the most recent spoiler, it appears Jodi's graduation gift will be Jill.

And since it was love at first sight (on Jodi's part, definitely) I think we may see Christie sulking and whining about not getting enough attention. lol

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
OMG.....You guys are killing me..... This stuff is so funny I can't think of anything to top it....Can't stop laughing long enough to even think!!! One thing is for sure, I'll just be glad when the ugly, toad faced, crooked lipped, strap-on wearin, matty haired thing is gone!!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
Locking, since this is not spoiler information.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •