URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 313
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."

Posted by kristin830 on 05-08-06 at 06:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

I bet she gets some Bull Frog sunblock so her skin will blister once she is out of the fish bowl, AA size batteries and a pocket rocket inscribed...Starting Over "Fullfilling the void left by a partner" 2006. Andy Paige will get it at one of her little boutiques that she shops at and Rhonda will be giddy along with Jodi when she takes it out of the box. They can relive the masturbation discussion they had in group and invite Christie along since she will no longer be co-dependent. Christie will then gain another addiction and be forced into an eternal stay at the house. Antonia will be grossed out and Sommer will be afraid of it. Cassie will think it reminds her of an errand she needs to run. Niambi will have to go listen to her affirmations and Iyanla will just keep yellin "how ya livin". Dr. Stan will be in a corner in the fetal position sucking his thumb, saying what happened to my career. I can't wait for the episode to air!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What will Jodi's graduation gift be...."
Posted by JustBNMe on 05-08-06 at 06:45 PM
I think she should get classes/lessons about personal space and boundaries and communicating effectively. Also some etiquette classes and a copy of a DVD showing Candy's stay in the SOH last season so she can learn what it's like to go from acting like a man to acting like a female. I realy don't care what she gets I just want her out.

Posted by standinmytruth on 05-08-06 at 09:00 PM
she should get cream rinse and a brush.

Posted by c27 on 05-08-06 at 09:13 PM
Well she is staying in the house, sooo what else are they giving her, oh I know, SOMEONE TO CONTROLE!!!!!!!!

Posted by sm2 on 05-09-06 at 10:14 PM
20 pounds of bacon,
20 pounds of sausage,
4 dozen eggs,
And then she can have breakfast for a day when she leaves.......

A case of kleenex for all that snot she has

A scale and a mirror.

Some clothes that FIT!

A book on how you should eat, like don't spread your elbows on the table and close your mouth when you chew.....

Posted by Incognito on 05-09-06 at 11:28 PM
Put the food on the fork, and then into your mouth. Do NOT extend the full length of your tongue to suck up the food, from the fork, into your mouth. Basic etiquette lessons?

Really, I don't think she's the worst house guest ever. Her daddy wanted a boy and she acts like one. I do think her heart is in the right place. Remember, this farce is edited... Dayummm...we are out of pepto~~~ Errrrpppp...
Incognito

Posted by tac_2 on 05-10-06 at 01:32 PM
From the most recent spoiler, it appears Jodi's graduation gift will be Jill.

And since it was love at first sight (on Jodi's part, definitely) I think we may see Christie sulking and whining about not getting enough attention. lol

Posted by BimBo on 05-11-06 at 07:57 AM
OMG.....You guys are killing me..... This stuff is so funny I can't think of anything to top it....Can't stop laughing long enough to even think!!! One thing is for sure, I'll just be glad when the ugly, toad faced, crooked lipped, strap-on wearin, matty haired thing is gone!!!

Posted by Bebo on 05-11-06 at 08:20 AM
Locking, since this is not spoiler information.