The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's email from her Dad.........."
In the previews for next week Jill gets an email from her dad. I was able to pause my VCR and here's what I can make out.

Jill,
I have attempted to contact you by the phone number you sent, however I guess I have selected inappropriate times to call.

Please email the best time to catch you.

Your Father,
Leonard

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... Indigirl 02-25-06 1
 RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... eire_heart74 02-25-06 2
   RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... OklaBlue 02-25-06 3
       RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... jeana28 02-27-06 6
           WARNING - jeana28 Bebo 02-27-06 8
               RE: WARNING - jeana28 jeana28 03-06-06 20
                   RE: WARNING - jeana28 Bebo 03-07-06 21
           RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... DarkMoon 02-27-06 9
               WARNING - DarkMoon Cygnus X1 02-27-06 10
 RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... snowflake2 02-25-06 4
 Reposting information Bebo 02-27-06 7
 RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... lovemydogdude 02-27-06 11
   RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... GuyStartingOver 02-28-06 12
       RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... GoodnightLittleBear 02-28-06 13
           RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... Labyrinth 02-28-06 14
               RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... Baxtera 03-02-06 15
                   RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... shawnar 03-02-06 16
                   RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... womanoftheyear 03-03-06 18
       RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... Texas_2_step 03-02-06 17
           RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... NicNac 03-03-06 19
               RE: Jill's email from her Dad......... maryellennaco 03-08-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Indigirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-06, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Indigirl Click to send private message to Indigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
LOL I came rushing to the boards when I finished watching my tape. I remembered that someone had asked for this earlier... but I was beaten to the punch!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-25-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Well hey that's good stuff. Maybe he wants to meet her. that's a good sign.

Good meet him. You did your date and your demo. Go graduate Go home. We're tired of seeing ya!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
yep...ratings period is almost over. LOL Time to bring back Della Reese to give Jill her golden statue award! They should make her a special chubby one! LOL

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Why cant everyone just drop that Jill is chubby?? yeh we are aware of shes not a size 5 so what? Jill is Jill..shes not gonna change for any of us.. i hope she graduates, not because i dont like her, but its time for her to move on to better things! she has done all her steps.. its time for someone else to move in, if they have anytime left.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING - jeana28 "
It is not your place to tell posters which topics they can and cannot discuss. That's why we have the disclaimer at the top of every page. As long as the posts remain within the community guidelines - and those posts have - then you are not allowed to criticize the posters for what they've written.

Bashing houseguests is permitted on these forums. If you don't want to read bashing posts, then this isn't the place for you.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WARNING - jeana28 "
Yall can bash the houseguest all you want, but what good does it do? does it make yall feel better calling someone you will never meet names? Jill is Jill. talking about her weight and calling her chubby is pointless. Shes not gonna change for anyone else but for herself. yes i am sticking up for her, because i found her to be REAL!! she has her faults.. she has a good side too. i only wish Jill happiness and health.. Good luck in whatever she decides to do in life.

03-07-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WARNING - jeana28 "
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-06 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Obviously it made you feel better trashing posters on this forum. But it doesn't mean you'll be allowed to continue to do it. If you don't want to abide by our rules, then leave. It can either be by your choice or ours. But posters on these forums are expected to abide by the webmaster's guidelines.

Edited to add: Since this discussion does not pertain to SO, it ends now. The guidelines clearly state that repeated open questioning or badgering a moderator's decision is not permitted, so it's time to let this topic go. This is not the place to debate (and violate) our guidelines, it's a place to discuss the show.

DarkMoon 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkMoon Click to send private message to DarkMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

AMEN!!!!! To Jeana28 post, AMEN SISTER AND HALLEIUGHLAH1!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "WARNING - DarkMoon"
Not a good idea to cheer on a poster that's been warned for violating board guidelines. Now you've got a warning too, for not respecting a moderator's decision.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
sharebear, thanks for taking the time to post this info!

I agree with eire_heart...get on with the meeting with Daddy, and graduate. Time for someone new. Has Jill been there almost 1/2 a year already? The new season started early in September, and it is the end of February...even counting some distortions of real time vs. tv time, still waaaay to long for a HG stay. Compare Jill's stay to the way they hustled Megg out last season.

And OklaBlue, I am still chuckling at the thought of a special edition "chubby" SO trophy for Jill!

02-27-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
7. "Reposting information"
This post was inadvertently removed from this thread - I'm adding back the information.

Posted by sharebear18_2000
Posted on 18:22:02, 02/25/2006

Posted Message:
----------------------------------------------------
No problem snowyflakey, I enjoy these boards so much that if I can ever offer anything , I'm happy to do it.

My Soap Opera Digest - Dated March 7 says.....

Jill receives an email from her father on Tuesday Feb 28th and later calls him....Iyanla has lisa write a love letter to her husband and suggest that she take flamenco dance lessons (rolls eyes) on Wed March 1....On Thursday March 2nd Jill graduates from the house. YEE HAW !

As for TV time vs Real time, I noticed the date of Jill's letter to her Father was dated October 18th. I was shocked at that.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Yup I agree..date's done, demo's done, now let's get this done! Buy Bye Jill!

GuyStartingOver 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
I listened to Jill's show last Sunday night. She has a terrific radio voice! Very appropriate for the format, and how cool to have a whole show as opposed to just doing PSAs. If you haven't checked it out and you're a Jill fan, she's on Sunday nights.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Is it broadcasted nationally or just in Los Angeles? Unfortunately I can't pick up LA radio stations.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
LB - if you go to her website (in the links thread in General Info for SO), there is a link to listen online to her radio station!

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
So I turned it on today and Jill's graduating. What was the resolution between Jill and Dad?

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Well they spoke and agreed to meet sometime but they didn't show it.He said he was willing to pursue a relationship whatever that was going to be. But he did send her Roses before her graduation. Does anyone know the the card said?

womanoftheyear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail womanoftheyear Click to send private message to womanoftheyear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
I was really irked that they didn't show the episode where she met her Dad. What the hell happened?

Texas_2_step 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Texas_2_step Click to send private message to Texas_2_step Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Thanks Guystartingover. I will try and caugh her Sunday night. What kinda musica dose she play?

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
I saw the promo for the show where Jill comes face to face with her Dad on the show. Do you think they will show that after the couples shows are done running? I'm thinking this may be what Dr. Stan was talking about that has never happened before on Starting Over.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
It seemed to me like,"Here's your Pop, cya, luv ya, mean it, buh-bye".. type of situation.
Perhaps Pop-o decided that since he found his 300lb. baby, that the rest of it should be PRIVATE.... NO CAMERAS.... I realize it's an old-fashioned thought, but MAYBE the guy wanted some personal time with the baby girl... JMHO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •