URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 252
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jill's email from her Dad.........."

Posted by sharebear18_2000 on 02-24-06 at 11:19 PM
In the previews for next week Jill gets an email from her dad. I was able to pause my VCR and here's what I can make out.

Jill,
I have attempted to contact you by the phone number you sent, however I guess I have selected inappropriate times to call.

Please email the best time to catch you.

Your Father,
Leonard

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

Table of contents
  • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,Indigirl, 03:32 AM, 02-25-06
  • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,eire_heart74, 09:00 AM, 02-25-06
    • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,OklaBlue, 10:09 AM, 02-25-06
      • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,jeana28, 11:20 AM, 02-27-06
        • WARNING - jeana28 ,Bebo, 11:44 AM, 02-27-06
          • RE: WARNING - jeana28 ,jeana28, 08:41 PM, 03-06-06
            • RE: WARNING - jeana28 ,Bebo, 08:49 AM, 03-07-06
        • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,DarkMoon, 02:13 PM, 02-27-06
          • WARNING - DarkMoon,Cygnus X1, 04:49 PM, 02-27-06
  • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,snowflake2, 03:06 PM, 02-25-06
  • Reposting information,Bebo, 11:41 AM, 02-27-06
  • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,lovemydogdude, 05:55 PM, 02-27-06
    • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,GuyStartingOver, 02:58 PM, 02-28-06
      • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,GoodnightLittleBear, 04:16 PM, 02-28-06
        • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,Labyrinth, 05:27 PM, 02-28-06
          • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,Baxtera, 01:17 PM, 03-02-06
            • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,shawnar, 06:39 PM, 03-02-06
            • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,womanoftheyear, 00:48 AM, 03-03-06
      • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,Texas_2_step, 09:18 PM, 03-02-06
        • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,NicNac, 10:23 AM, 03-03-06
          • RE: Jill's email from her Dad..........,maryellennaco, 03:06 PM, 03-08-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jill's email from her Dad.........."
Posted by Indigirl on 02-25-06 at 03:32 AM
LOL I came rushing to the boards when I finished watching my tape. I remembered that someone had asked for this earlier... but I was beaten to the punch!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 02-25-06 at 09:00 AM
Well hey that's good stuff. Maybe he wants to meet her. that's a good sign.

Good meet him. You did your date and your demo. Go graduate Go home. We're tired of seeing ya!

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-25-06 at 10:09 AM
yep...ratings period is almost over. LOL Time to bring back Della Reese to give Jill her golden statue award! They should make her a special chubby one! LOL

Posted by jeana28 on 02-27-06 at 11:20 AM
Why cant everyone just drop that Jill is chubby?? yeh we are aware of shes not a size 5 so what? Jill is Jill..shes not gonna change for any of us.. i hope she graduates, not because i dont like her, but its time for her to move on to better things! she has done all her steps.. its time for someone else to move in, if they have anytime left.

"WARNING - jeana28 "
Posted by Bebo on 02-27-06 at 11:44 AM
It is not your place to tell posters which topics they can and cannot discuss. That's why we have the disclaimer at the top of every page. As long as the posts remain within the community guidelines - and those posts have - then you are not allowed to criticize the posters for what they've written.

Bashing houseguests is permitted on these forums. If you don't want to read bashing posts, then this isn't the place for you.

"RE: WARNING - jeana28 "
Posted by jeana28 on 03-06-06 at 08:41 PM
Yall can bash the houseguest all you want, but what good does it do? does it make yall feel better calling someone you will never meet names? Jill is Jill. talking about her weight and calling her chubby is pointless. Shes not gonna change for anyone else but for herself. yes i am sticking up for her, because i found her to be REAL!! she has her faults.. she has a good side too. i only wish Jill happiness and health.. Good luck in whatever she decides to do in life.

"RE: WARNING - jeana28 "
Posted by Bebo on 03-07-06 at 08:49 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-06 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Obviously it made you feel better trashing posters on this forum. But it doesn't mean you'll be allowed to continue to do it. If you don't want to abide by our rules, then leave. It can either be by your choice or ours. But posters on these forums are expected to abide by the webmaster's guidelines.

Edited to add: Since this discussion does not pertain to SO, it ends now. The guidelines clearly state that repeated open questioning or badgering a moderator's decision is not permitted, so it's time to let this topic go. This is not the place to debate (and violate) our guidelines, it's a place to discuss the show.

Posted by DarkMoon on 02-27-06 at 02:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

AMEN!!!!! To Jeana28 post, AMEN SISTER AND HALLEIUGHLAH1!

"WARNING - DarkMoon"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-27-06 at 04:49 PM
Not a good idea to cheer on a poster that's been warned for violating board guidelines. Now you've got a warning too, for not respecting a moderator's decision.

Posted by snowflake2 on 02-25-06 at 03:06 PM
sharebear, thanks for taking the time to post this info!

I agree with eire_heart...get on with the meeting with Daddy, and graduate. Time for someone new. Has Jill been there almost 1/2 a year already? The new season started early in September, and it is the end of February...even counting some distortions of real time vs. tv time, still waaaay to long for a HG stay. Compare Jill's stay to the way they hustled Megg out last season.

And OklaBlue, I am still chuckling at the thought of a special edition "chubby" SO trophy for Jill!

"Reposting information"
Posted by Bebo on 02-27-06 at 11:41 AM
This post was inadvertently removed from this thread - I'm adding back the information.

Posted by sharebear18_2000
Posted on 18:22:02, 02/25/2006

Posted Message:
----------------------------------------------------
No problem snowyflakey, I enjoy these boards so much that if I can ever offer anything , I'm happy to do it.

My Soap Opera Digest - Dated March 7 says.....

Jill receives an email from her father on Tuesday Feb 28th and later calls him....Iyanla has lisa write a love letter to her husband and suggest that she take flamenco dance lessons (rolls eyes) on Wed March 1....On Thursday March 2nd Jill graduates from the house. YEE HAW !

As for TV time vs Real time, I noticed the date of Jill's letter to her Father was dated October 18th. I was shocked at that.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-27-06 at 05:55 PM
Yup I agree..date's done, demo's done, now let's get this done! Buy Bye Jill!

Posted by GuyStartingOver on 02-28-06 at 02:58 PM
I listened to Jill's show last Sunday night. She has a terrific radio voice! Very appropriate for the format, and how cool to have a whole show as opposed to just doing PSAs. If you haven't checked it out and you're a Jill fan, she's on Sunday nights.

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 02-28-06 at 04:16 PM
Is it broadcasted nationally or just in Los Angeles? Unfortunately I can't pick up LA radio stations.

Posted by Labyrinth on 02-28-06 at 05:27 PM
LB - if you go to her website (in the links thread in General Info for SO), there is a link to listen online to her radio station!

Posted by Baxtera on 03-02-06 at 01:17 PM
So I turned it on today and Jill's graduating. What was the resolution between Jill and Dad?

Posted by shawnar on 03-02-06 at 06:39 PM
Well they spoke and agreed to meet sometime but they didn't show it.He said he was willing to pursue a relationship whatever that was going to be. But he did send her Roses before her graduation. Does anyone know the the card said?

Posted by womanoftheyear on 03-03-06 at 00:48 AM
I was really irked that they didn't show the episode where she met her Dad. What the hell happened?

Posted by Texas_2_step on 03-02-06 at 09:18 PM
Thanks Guystartingover. I will try and caugh her Sunday night. What kinda musica dose she play?

Posted by NicNac on 03-03-06 at 10:23 AM
I saw the promo for the show where Jill comes face to face with her Dad on the show. Do you think they will show that after the couples shows are done running? I'm thinking this may be what Dr. Stan was talking about that has never happened before on Starting Over.

Posted by maryellennaco on 03-08-06 at 03:06 PM
It seemed to me like,"Here's your Pop, cya, luv ya, mean it, buh-bye".. type of situation.
Perhaps Pop-o decided that since he found his 300lb. baby, that the rest of it should be PRIVATE.... NO CAMERAS.... I realize it's an old-fashioned thought, but MAYBE the guy wanted some personal time with the baby girl... JMHO