The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jackson not connected with Christine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Watcher1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Watcher1 Click to send private message to Watcher1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jackson not connected with Christine"
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Jackson has little emotion when interacting with his Mom. Is it possible that he's seen and experienced some pretty drastic things with his mom in Las Vegas that hasn't been shared on the show. Remember that note that Christine gave Iyanla about a secret that's yet to be revealed....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... Baxtera 01-23-06 1
   RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... snowflake2 01-23-06 2
   RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... Kookachoo 01-23-06 3
       RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... Baxtera 01-23-06 4
 RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... Mama_Pita 01-23-06 5
   RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... Blueskies 01-23-06 6
       RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... mirage3033 01-23-06 7
           RE: Jackson not connected with Chri... shayshay1 01-23-06 8
 Locking - wrong forum mysticwolf 01-23-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
It also must be pretty overwhelming to be on a set with cast and crew and lights, etc. The child has no training and I'm sure it's scarey. I also suspest Grandma is Mom in reality and Christina is more a big sister.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
He didn't seem overly excited to see Christina.

It is apparent he has bonded more with his grandma.

Maybe his "lack of connection" has something to do with living with so many different people so far in his young life? Christina & hubby, hubby & new wife, christina's mother...and now Christina wants to move him to LA?

Kookachoo 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kookachoo Click to send private message to Kookachoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
xxxtina is a relative he rarely sees...she is like a stranger to him. Even her mom was openly hoping the lying tramp would take on the motherly role so grandma could finally just be grandma. Poor little boy.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-23-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
I'm wondering if that's why she's finally graduating if Mom finally put her foot down and said it's time for her to be Mom and Gram isn't going to play Momma anymore so the show decided to finish up and let her graduate. She has her GED. This show doesn't do job training anymore.

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
I noticed it too, Christina doesnt have that bond that a mother and child should have. I was under the impression that Her mom took care of him, and not just while she is in the house. How in the world is she gonna move to California with her child when she doesnt even have a job or money ornothing. And how do you think the Mom feels now that she has bonded with that child over the past few months, and for christina to just take him out of the state, Thats ridiculous. She doesnt act like she knows how to take care of him.

Blueskies 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueskies Click to send private message to Blueskies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
XXX's a "Woman of Honor"! My butt. She is a person who lies and steals from others. She slept with a one man so she could take his money and used him repeatly.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
According to the rumors on this board and another I read, Christina plans on moving in with a guy, the cameraman. the other board said that Jessica and Chistina were thinking of moving in together but Christina told her she was moving in with the cameraman. jessica got freaked out, did not think that too honorable, and told IV. this is after XXX graduates. This supposedly is why Christina is not friends with any of her former hmates (no honor) and was not invited to participate in the 5K run. she and the camerman did live together but it did not work out, he eludes to this in his myspace site. the story goes she drug Jackson thru all of that and is now back in NC> working at a hooters?!? boy that was a load of gossip, but the only way she could move to calif is if some guy supported her. his myspace info boasts that he works when he feels like it, he probably expected Christina to support him! Christina is too immature to care for that child.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-23-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
>According to the rumors on this board and another I read, Christina plans on moving in with a guy, the cameraman. the other board said that Jessica and Chistina were thinking of moving in together but Christina told her she was moving in with the cameraman. jessica got freaked out, did not think that too honorable, and told IV. this is after XXX graduates. This supposedly is why Christina is not friends with any of her former hmates (no honor) and was not invited to participate in the 5K run. she and the camerman did live together but it did not work out, he eludes to this in his myspace site. the story goes she drug Jackson thru all of that and is now back in NC> working at a hooters?!? boy that was a load of gossip, but the only way she could move to calif is if some guy supported her. his myspace info boasts that he works when he feels like it, he probably expected Christina to support him! Christina is too immature to care for that child.
WOW! I'll say this is aload of gossip, what concerns me is what you say about Jackson was drugged, what did she give him ? how sad if this is true then social services needs to be involved,because alwhile back someone came on the boards said that Jackson tested for meth, so it sounds like XXX hasn't changed I could give a dam what that hooker does, I feel bad for Jackson, going from house to house, person to person caring for him , it sounds like he needs to be removed from her permantly,I am sure this wouldn't bother her more free time for her to whore around.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Locking - wrong forum"
Jackson is not a houseguest.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •