URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 200
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jackson not connected with Christine"

Posted by Watcher1 on 01-23-06 at 12:23 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Jackson has little emotion when interacting with his Mom. Is it possible that he's seen and experienced some pretty drastic things with his mom in Las Vegas that hasn't been shared on the show. Remember that note that Christine gave Iyanla about a secret that's yet to be revealed....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jackson not connected with Christine"
Posted by Baxtera on 01-23-06 at 12:27 PM
It also must be pretty overwhelming to be on a set with cast and crew and lights, etc. The child has no training and I'm sure it's scarey. I also suspest Grandma is Mom in reality and Christina is more a big sister.

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-23-06 at 12:30 PM
He didn't seem overly excited to see Christina.

It is apparent he has bonded more with his grandma.

Maybe his "lack of connection" has something to do with living with so many different people so far in his young life? Christina & hubby, hubby & new wife, christina's mother...and now Christina wants to move him to LA?

Posted by Kookachoo on 01-23-06 at 12:32 PM
xxxtina is a relative he rarely sees...she is like a stranger to him. Even her mom was openly hoping the lying tramp would take on the motherly role so grandma could finally just be grandma. Poor little boy.

Posted by Baxtera on 01-23-06 at 12:40 PM
I'm wondering if that's why she's finally graduating if Mom finally put her foot down and said it's time for her to be Mom and Gram isn't going to play Momma anymore so the show decided to finish up and let her graduate. She has her GED. This show doesn't do job training anymore.

Posted by Mama_Pita on 01-23-06 at 12:43 PM
I noticed it too, Christina doesnt have that bond that a mother and child should have. I was under the impression that Her mom took care of him, and not just while she is in the house. How in the world is she gonna move to California with her child when she doesnt even have a job or money ornothing. And how do you think the Mom feels now that she has bonded with that child over the past few months, and for christina to just take him out of the state, Thats ridiculous. She doesnt act like she knows how to take care of him.

Posted by Blueskies on 01-23-06 at 12:51 PM
XXX's a "Woman of Honor"! My butt. She is a person who lies and steals from others. She slept with a one man so she could take his money and used him repeatly.

Posted by mirage3033 on 01-23-06 at 01:32 PM
According to the rumors on this board and another I read, Christina plans on moving in with a guy, the cameraman. the other board said that Jessica and Chistina were thinking of moving in together but Christina told her she was moving in with the cameraman. jessica got freaked out, did not think that too honorable, and told IV. this is after XXX graduates. This supposedly is why Christina is not friends with any of her former hmates (no honor) and was not invited to participate in the 5K run. she and the camerman did live together but it did not work out, he eludes to this in his myspace site. the story goes she drug Jackson thru all of that and is now back in NC> working at a hooters?!? boy that was a load of gossip, but the only way she could move to calif is if some guy supported her. his myspace info boasts that he works when he feels like it, he probably expected Christina to support him! Christina is too immature to care for that child.

Posted by shayshay1 on 01-23-06 at 01:42 PM
>According to the rumors on this board and another I read, Christina plans on moving in with a guy, the cameraman. the other board said that Jessica and Chistina were thinking of moving in together but Christina told her she was moving in with the cameraman. jessica got freaked out, did not think that too honorable, and told IV. this is after XXX graduates. This supposedly is why Christina is not friends with any of her former hmates (no honor) and was not invited to participate in the 5K run. she and the camerman did live together but it did not work out, he eludes to this in his myspace site. the story goes she drug Jackson thru all of that and is now back in NC> working at a hooters?!? boy that was a load of gossip, but the only way she could move to calif is if some guy supported her. his myspace info boasts that he works when he feels like it, he probably expected Christina to support him! Christina is too immature to care for that child.
WOW! I'll say this is aload of gossip, what concerns me is what you say about Jackson was drugged, what did she give him ? how sad if this is true then social services needs to be involved,because alwhile back someone came on the boards said that Jackson tested for meth, so it sounds like XXX hasn't changed I could give a dam what that hooker does, I feel bad for Jackson, going from house to house, person to person caring for him , it sounds like he needs to be removed from her permantly,I am sure this wouldn't bother her more free time for her to whore around.

"Locking - wrong forum"
Posted by mysticwolf on 01-23-06 at 01:44 PM
Jackson is not a houseguest.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature