The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mommyof3angels 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyof3angels Click to send private message to mommyof3angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
i just read that one of the women ends up behind bars? does this mean jail? i wonder who will it be? i don't know. the things i read about this week seem really juicy, and i don't think i will miss one episode.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... OklaBlue 01-16-06 1
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... bentherdunthat 01-16-06 2
   RE: One woman finds herself behind ... mommyof3angels 01-16-06 3
       RE: One woman finds herself behind ... ashoka 01-16-06 4
   RE: One woman finds herself behind ... lovemydogdude 01-16-06 5
       RE: One woman finds herself behind ... Sweeti 01-16-06 6
           RE: One woman finds herself behind ... tvgal 01-17-06 7
               RE: One woman finds herself behind ... pinksparkleguitar 01-17-06 8
               RE: One woman finds herself behind ... eire_heart74 01-18-06 9
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... Pretty_Kitty 01-18-06 10
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... GoodnightLittleBear 01-18-06 11
   RE: One woman finds herself behind ... shayshay1 01-18-06 12
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... OklaBlue 01-19-06 13
 RE: One woman finds herself behind ... eire_heart74 01-19-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-16-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Maybe Christina gets a job bar tending
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-16-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Judging from the "hollow drama" the producers have been creating, I'd say it's probably Jill as a wrap up to her "endightment" (sp?) excercise. If you notice, most of the dramatic spoilers and previews try to get you believe something unbelievably powerful and sensational is going to happen-and it doesn't. Yawn.
To quote Gollum: "Tricksy!False!"

mommyof3angels 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyof3angels Click to send private message to mommyof3angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
yeah that is why i asked does it mean jail, cause it could mean any bars!!!! i think maybe christina goes and does a trick to try to make money for her photos to come off the internet and gets caught. that would be funny........

ashoka 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashoka Click to send private message to ashoka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
I bet it's some sort of symbolic jailing of someone. They tape contsruction paper bars over the door to someone's room or use those wagons with old timey jail cells from street fairs. Like when Lisa1 got "kicked out" of the house-------no, no not the guest room where I can sleep in peace!!!Anything but that--not the briar patch, anywhere but there.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
I agree bentherdunthat...right down to the yawn.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
from the previews for the next two weeks...so i think it is jill in "jail"
"Court date" Jill continues to prepare for her court date; Kim lashes out after reminiscing about her childhood; a devastating breakup leaves one housemate struggling to regain her balance.
"Jill's mother visits the house" Jill's mother visits the house; Lisa struggles with an assignment; the women learn how to be less defensive and more understanding; Jill and her mother prepare for the sentencing in their own ways.

tvgal 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-06, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Nope that is not it.

They break out Renee's jail cell from last season and Lisa is put in it cause she got caught lying to Rhonda about Mr. Internet. Personally I can't stand Lisa and would love to see her kicked out.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
>Nope that is not it.
>
>They break out Renee's jail cell
>from last season and Lisa
>is put in it cause
>she got caught lying to
>Rhonda about Mr. Internet. Personally
>I can't stand Lisa and
>would love to see her
>kicked out.

OOOOOOooooo!! I hope I hope I hope!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Hey just saw the previews and it is Lisa!!! Yeah let;'s hope they leave her in there and ship her back to South Beach in it!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-18-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
oh pleeeease let it be Lisa that woman drives me nuts she could be in the house a year and still not "get it" throw her in jail, boot her, whatever just get rid of her

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Well, it turns out to be Lisa who is busted over her phone calls and e-mails to Mr Internet. Once AGAIN, she is given another chance instead of being given the boot. It is really pathetic that they keep people like her on just to keep it interesting and boost ratings. Surely they can find someone else is interesting yet not so annoying and transparent.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Littlebear I agree with you, Rhonda just keeps giving Lisa chance after chance, Lisa doesn't want to change the whole show is just fun and games to her, Lisa got a D at the last BOR how many more dam chances does she need, Rhonda midas well face it ,she has allready failed Lisa,shes doing nothing but eabling Lisa behavior cause its not gonna change.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Lisa behind bars! For major violation!
Then she gets out!

Now, who from her family will come to visit before she graduates? Her parents have already visited. She doesn't have other family. Therefore, she can't graduate? Will they kick her out?

Naw...she'll get the whole thing, then the LCs can go on about how much she's accomplished while in SO.

Since she's got her passport with her, maybe a trip to Europe to find Mr. Internet and make all her dreams come true! What a crock!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Oh and now she's throwing up again! Oh for crying out loud!!! Kim looks shocked. I guess she hasn't seen this yet.

Thank god Rhonda called her on the fake no tears cry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •