URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 182
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"

Posted by mommyof3angels on 01-16-06 at 07:14 AM
i just read that one of the women ends up behind bars? does this mean jail? i wonder who will it be? i don't know. the things i read about this week seem really juicy, and i don't think i will miss one episode.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: One woman finds herself behind bars wonder who it will be"
Posted by OklaBlue on 01-16-06 at 09:52 AM
Maybe Christina gets a job bar tending

Posted by bentherdunthat on 01-16-06 at 11:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Judging from the "hollow drama" the producers have been creating, I'd say it's probably Jill as a wrap up to her "endightment" (sp?) excercise. If you notice, most of the dramatic spoilers and previews try to get you believe something unbelievably powerful and sensational is going to happen-and it doesn't. Yawn.
To quote Gollum: "Tricksy!False!"

Posted by mommyof3angels on 01-16-06 at 12:39 PM
yeah that is why i asked does it mean jail, cause it could mean any bars!!!! i think maybe christina goes and does a trick to try to make money for her photos to come off the internet and gets caught. that would be funny........

Posted by ashoka on 01-16-06 at 01:09 PM
I bet it's some sort of symbolic jailing of someone. They tape contsruction paper bars over the door to someone's room or use those wagons with old timey jail cells from street fairs. Like when Lisa1 got "kicked out" of the house-------no, no not the guest room where I can sleep in peace!!!Anything but that--not the briar patch, anywhere but there.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-16-06 at 04:12 PM
I agree bentherdunthat...right down to the yawn.

Posted by Sweeti on 01-16-06 at 06:03 PM
from the previews for the next two weeks...so i think it is jill in "jail"
"Court date" Jill continues to prepare for her court date; Kim lashes out after reminiscing about her childhood; a devastating breakup leaves one housemate struggling to regain her balance.
"Jill's mother visits the house" Jill's mother visits the house; Lisa struggles with an assignment; the women learn how to be less defensive and more understanding; Jill and her mother prepare for the sentencing in their own ways.

Posted by tvgal on 01-17-06 at 04:53 AM
Nope that is not it.

They break out Renee's jail cell from last season and Lisa is put in it cause she got caught lying to Rhonda about Mr. Internet. Personally I can't stand Lisa and would love to see her kicked out.

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 01-17-06 at 12:27 PM
>Nope that is not it.
>
>They break out Renee's jail cell
>from last season and Lisa
>is put in it cause
>she got caught lying to
>Rhonda about Mr. Internet. Personally
>I can't stand Lisa and
>would love to see her
>kicked out.

OOOOOOooooo!! I hope I hope I hope!!!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-18-06 at 12:19 PM
Hey just saw the previews and it is Lisa!!! Yeah let;'s hope they leave her in there and ship her back to South Beach in it!

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 01-18-06 at 01:03 PM
oh pleeeease let it be Lisa that woman drives me nuts she could be in the house a year and still not "get it" throw her in jail, boot her, whatever just get rid of her

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-18-06 at 03:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Well, it turns out to be Lisa who is busted over her phone calls and e-mails to Mr Internet. Once AGAIN, she is given another chance instead of being given the boot. It is really pathetic that they keep people like her on just to keep it interesting and boost ratings. Surely they can find someone else is interesting yet not so annoying and transparent.

Posted by shayshay1 on 01-18-06 at 06:36 PM
Littlebear I agree with you, Rhonda just keeps giving Lisa chance after chance, Lisa doesn't want to change the whole show is just fun and games to her, Lisa got a D at the last BOR how many more dam chances does she need, Rhonda midas well face it ,she has allready failed Lisa,shes doing nothing but eabling Lisa behavior cause its not gonna change.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-19-06 at 11:52 AM
Lisa behind bars! For major violation!
Then she gets out!

Now, who from her family will come to visit before she graduates? Her parents have already visited. She doesn't have other family. Therefore, she can't graduate? Will they kick her out?

Naw...she'll get the whole thing, then the LCs can go on about how much she's accomplished while in SO.

Since she's got her passport with her, maybe a trip to Europe to find Mr. Internet and make all her dreams come true! What a crock!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-19-06 at 12:07 PM
Oh and now she's throwing up again! Oh for crying out loud!!! Kim looks shocked. I guess she hasn't seen this yet.

Thank god Rhonda called her on the fake no tears cry.