The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Housemate..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

matt_thompson 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail matt_thompson Click to send private message to matt_thompson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Housemate..."
If you go to Jessica's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/jessholl)look in her top 8 at Christie. If you go to her page and look at her comments, Jessica says they should have out before she goes back to "psychiatric disneyland" ei..starting over house??? She probably had off from the house for christmas and will now be going back to film the last part of the season.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible Housemate... OklaBlue 01-03-06 1
 RE: Possible Housemate... Cyahd 01-03-06 2
   RE: Possible Housemate... celisabeth 01-03-06 3
       RE: Possible Housemate... matt_thompson 01-03-06 4
   RE: Possible Housemate... pegasustt 01-03-06 6
       RE: Possible Housemate... OklaBlue 01-03-06 7
       RE: Possible Housemate... tinkerbell2u 01-20-06 11
 RE: Possible Housemate... SOinEden 01-03-06 5
   RE: Possible Housemate... Sweeti 01-03-06 8
   RE: Possible Housemate... Miranda 01-03-06 9
 RE: Possible Housemate... Loohoo43 01-16-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
She is also on Jill's site...same message about psychiatrict disneyland.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyahd 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyahd Click to send private message to Cyahd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
Where is the "top 8"? I have looked all over her page and can't find the "top 8".

Thanks!!!!!

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-03-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

>Where is the "top 8"? I have looked all over her page and can't find the "top 8".
>
>Thanks!!!!!

I think the "Top 8" refers to eight people who've been designated "friends" and whose names (generally with photos) appear on a person's myspace.com home page.

When you said that you couldn't find Christie on Jessica's myspace page, I had a look and found that there's a photo of somebody named Christie on page 3 of her "friends" pages. On that same page, you'll also see a photo of Christina in the row above. There's also group shot of Sommer, and one of Jill.

matt_thompson 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail matt_thompson Click to send private message to matt_thompson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
Did you all notice how much Christie looks like Rhonda?? I found it to be a little creepy...

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
here is the link to Christie's myspace site
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=44879455

this link was taken from Jessica's myspace site so i'm not sure if it will work. but i tried

TT

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-03-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
It works. And look who are pictured as her friends...Jill, Jessica, Sommer. She has to be involved with SO.

I am wondering how such an attractive young woman would put this on her page however:

Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone that can blow my mind!

tinkerbell2u 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerbell2u Click to send private message to tinkerbell2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
Theres A picture of a woman named Jody on Christies my space...could it be the new person commin into the house?

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
It does sound like maybe she is a houseguest. Did anyone else notice that on most of the other houseguests myspace that "buffy" was on there? She was the one who was on that TJ met at the gym and had lunch with.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
maybe jessica is going to attend all her housemates graduations?

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
SOinEden writes:
It does sound like maybe she is a houseguest. Did anyone else notice that on most of the other houseguests myspace that "buffy" was on there? She was the one who was on that TJ met at the gym and had lunch with.
-----
NO, I hadn't! But, I'll go back and check. My sources tell me, yes, there is a Christie in there and not just Christina. Geeze. Are only certain names on the "A" list at SO? Oh, PJ is there too but has no friends...
Miranda

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-16-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Possible Housemate..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

What's up about Sommer being on this website? She was asked to leave the Starting Over House Season 2 for violating rules at the Starting Over house.
Loo

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •