URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 146
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Possible Housemate..."

Posted by matt_thompson on 01-02-06 at 06:31 PM
If you go to Jessica's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/jessholl)look in her top 8 at Christie. If you go to her page and look at her comments, Jessica says they should have out before she goes back to "psychiatric disneyland" ei..starting over house??? She probably had off from the house for christmas and will now be going back to film the last part of the season.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Possible Housemate..."
Posted by OklaBlue on 01-03-06 at 08:19 AM
She is also on Jill's site...same message about psychiatrict disneyland.

Posted by Cyahd on 01-03-06 at 10:28 AM
Where is the "top 8"? I have looked all over her page and can't find the "top 8".

Thanks!!!!!

Posted by celisabeth on 01-03-06 at 11:35 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

>Where is the "top 8"? I have looked all over her page and can't find the "top 8".
>
>Thanks!!!!!

I think the "Top 8" refers to eight people who've been designated "friends" and whose names (generally with photos) appear on a person's myspace.com home page.

When you said that you couldn't find Christie on Jessica's myspace page, I had a look and found that there's a photo of somebody named Christie on page 3 of her "friends" pages. On that same page, you'll also see a photo of Christina in the row above. There's also group shot of Sommer, and one of Jill.

Posted by matt_thompson on 01-03-06 at 01:51 PM
Did you all notice how much Christie looks like Rhonda?? I found it to be a little creepy...

Posted by pegasustt on 01-03-06 at 05:17 PM
here is the link to Christie's myspace site
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=44879455

this link was taken from Jessica's myspace site so i'm not sure if it will work. but i tried

TT

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-03-06 at 05:31 PM
It works. And look who are pictured as her friends...Jill, Jessica, Sommer. She has to be involved with SO.

I am wondering how such an attractive young woman would put this on her page however:

Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone that can blow my mind!

Posted by tinkerbell2u on 01-20-06 at 01:59 AM
Theres A picture of a woman named Jody on Christies my space...could it be the new person commin into the house?

Posted by SOinEden on 01-03-06 at 04:09 PM
It does sound like maybe she is a houseguest. Did anyone else notice that on most of the other houseguests myspace that "buffy" was on there? She was the one who was on that TJ met at the gym and had lunch with.

Posted by Sweeti on 01-03-06 at 06:02 PM
maybe jessica is going to attend all her housemates graduations?

Posted by Miranda on 01-03-06 at 10:53 PM
SOinEden writes:
It does sound like maybe she is a houseguest. Did anyone else notice that on most of the other houseguests myspace that "buffy" was on there? She was the one who was on that TJ met at the gym and had lunch with.
-----
NO, I hadn't! But, I'll go back and check. My sources tell me, yes, there is a Christie in there and not just Christina. Geeze. Are only certain names on the "A" list at SO? Oh, PJ is there too but has no friends...
Miranda

Posted by Loohoo43 on 01-16-06 at 10:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

What's up about Sommer being on this website? She was asked to leave the Starting Over House Season 2 for violating rules at the Starting Over house.
Loo