The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

donquiote666 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail donquiote666 Click to send private message to donquiote666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
what would this season be without her brash style -- sure who wants to live with her but its great TV
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... maryellennaco 07-31-07 1
   RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... drebaby 07-31-07 2
 RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... kingfish 08-03-07 3
   RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... fedcamper 08-03-07 4
       RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... zipperhead 08-03-07 5
 RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... mrc 08-03-07 6
 RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... shaneperry 08-03-07 7
 RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she i... chilltownwannabe 08-04-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-07, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
IMHO, the girl just sucks BIG TIME!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-07, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Agree, if it weren't for Jen or Jameka, I may not watch it all. Listening to Amber whine, the evil tatoo complain and Kail beg for sympathy is a turnoff this season.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
I like Jen.

Don't know why, maybe it's that face, or maybe the body, or maybe even ability to keep her head while being attacked.

OK, it's the body.

Kinda like with Janelle, women tend to hate her, men tend to forgive her whatever.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
I don't like her, but I'm afraid I might have to start calling her "Jen-elle", because everyone in the house is convinced she's a ditz, but she keeps on winning those competitions!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
Which competitions? I thought she only won two (her HoH and veto when she was first put up; not counting this last time, because Jen didn't win the veto competition).

FTR, I think Jen is a manipulative b!tch and pretty much gets what she deserves. And she's not said one thing that I can remember being funny.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
I didn't like her at first, but she's my favorite at the moment. I admire her ability to stay calm in the face of Dick's anger and stupidity.

Shar-licious

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-03-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
I LOVE JEN....in fact i think i want to marry her..except i don't think i can afford her ,im too old and my wife won't like it.....mmm once again real life gets in the way of dreams.

chilltownwannabe 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-07, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chilltownwannabe Click to send private message to chilltownwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
it speaks volumes that jen, a person who may actually be a sociopath, is my favorite person in this house. i do not think ##### ever realized for a second that pouring that tea over her head and the, refusing afterward to apologize for it makes any reasonable person a. feel sorry for jen and b. look so forward to the day she kicks him out the door. and i love it that ##### feels the need to read everyone else straight on their behavior; it's obvious his daughter is an anorexic ridden with low esteem, probably mostly due to his neglect and verbal abuse.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •