URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1099
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"

Posted by donquiote666 on 07-31-07 at 03:48 PM
what would this season be without her brash style -- sure who wants to live with her but its great TV

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: jen IS jentastic!!!!! -- she is funny"
Posted by maryellennaco on 07-31-07 at 07:44 PM
IMHO, the girl just sucks BIG TIME!

Posted by drebaby on 07-31-07 at 09:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-07 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Agree, if it weren't for Jen or Jameka, I may not watch it all. Listening to Amber whine, the evil tatoo complain and Kail beg for sympathy is a turnoff this season.

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-07 at 08:12 AM
I like Jen.

Don't know why, maybe it's that face, or maybe the body, or maybe even ability to keep her head while being attacked.

OK, it's the body.

Kinda like with Janelle, women tend to hate her, men tend to forgive her whatever.

Posted by fedcamper on 08-03-07 at 08:57 AM
I don't like her, but I'm afraid I might have to start calling her "Jen-elle", because everyone in the house is convinced she's a ditz, but she keeps on winning those competitions!

Posted by zipperhead on 08-03-07 at 09:22 AM
Which competitions? I thought she only won two (her HoH and veto when she was first put up; not counting this last time, because Jen didn't win the veto competition).

FTR, I think Jen is a manipulative b!tch and pretty much gets what she deserves. And she's not said one thing that I can remember being funny.

Posted by mrc on 08-03-07 at 11:12 AM
I didn't like her at first, but she's my favorite at the moment. I admire her ability to stay calm in the face of Dick's anger and stupidity.

Shar-licious

Posted by shaneperry on 08-03-07 at 02:46 PM
I LOVE JEN....in fact i think i want to marry her..except i don't think i can afford her ,im too old and my wife won't like it.....mmm once again real life gets in the way of dreams.

Posted by chilltownwannabe on 08-04-07 at 03:56 AM
it speaks volumes that jen, a person who may actually be a sociopath, is my favorite person in this house. i do not think ##### ever realized for a second that pouring that tea over her head and the, refusing afterward to apologize for it makes any reasonable person a. feel sorry for jen and b. look so forward to the day she kicks him out the door. and i love it that ##### feels the need to read everyone else straight on their behavior; it's obvious his daughter is an anorexic ridden with low esteem, probably mostly due to his neglect and verbal abuse.