The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jen Is Unitarded."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jen Is Unitarded."
It had to be said.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jen Is Unitarded. nailbone 07-18-07 1
   RE: Jen Is Unitarded. ginger 07-18-07 2
 RE: Jen Is Unitarded. maryellennaco 07-18-07 3
   RE: Jen Is Unitarded. Shannonh2007 07-26-07 6
       RE: Jen Is Unitarded. kingfish 08-03-07 9
 RE: Jen Is Unitarded. cahaya 07-19-07 4
   RE: Jen Is Unitarded. vince3 07-19-07 5
   RE: Jen Is Unitarded. Shannonh2007 07-29-07 7
 RE: Jen Is Unitarded. Glass 07-30-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
You know, on just about anyone else (Janelle, for example ) that thing would look smokin' hot sexy.

On Jen, it just looks too small.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
Word.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
You are sooooo right. And her reaction to receiving it and wanting to keep it...... JENIUS.... If you're a total dumba**, which of course,she is.
Man, can we make it through this without the wine? Naaaa....
DAVE! More wine all around!

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
I thought her reaction to getting the unitard was brilliant. And she has a better bod than Janelle could ever wish for.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
Welcome to the boards, Shannon, I see you are already making an impact. Bravo.

But, I must disagree with this.....

"And she has a better bod than Janelle could ever wish for."

Well, I guess opinions vary, but this bod is hard to top (and I wish this was code). Even if it was possible, I don't think Janelle would consider trading bodies with Jen.

I personally have nothing but praise for either. Or Both. Or whatever.

However, I would be interested in investigating the unitard pictures (I missed that episode) in the interest of having a fair minded discussion. What I would do with them after the discussion is none of anyone's damn business!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
I told you it was code.

Caged by Snidget

The only thing lacking in that outfit is a barbed tail.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
I was thinking more along the lines of either devil horns or a superhero cape, etc....

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
You told us it was code? Didn't that see that post. Code for?

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jen Is Unitarded."
What did you think of Julie Chen's comment on that live show... "Jen, you take the 'uni' out of 'uni-tard'"

Just an innocent comment, or a seriously backhanded compliment?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •