The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor Volcano!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor Volcano!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 01:47 AM (EST)

Why does the volcano remind me of a propeller on the Titanic? I guess using the Chenbot as a sacrifice for your unseen molten core is out, since volcanoes only take virgins, and we all know what she is.

You were no Krakatoa, sweetheart, but it's so unfair that any 3rd grader's science project gets to do more. Wah!

Now you can't live in my backyard, but I hope they recycle you in such a way so that I won't be feeling sad. Perhaps a raffle?

I hope The Blacksmith of the Underworld wins.
I am KukulGod!

etf: Agave Abuse.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor Volcano! kingfish 09-06-06 1
   RE: Poor Volcano! foonermints 09-06-06 2
 RE: Poor Volcano! LibraRising 09-06-06 3
   RE: Poor Volcano! Miami Joe 09-06-06 4
       RE: Poor Volcano! Sues 09-07-06 5
           RE: Poor Volcano! foonermints 09-07-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
WEll, some of us gods aren't so picky about a little thing like bein a Ho. But all of us demand that the sacrifice at least have blood.

Throw the ChenBot back!

And change her oil.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-06-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
Umm.. "Alter", baby? Do you intend to send her into another universe? Or have her spayed or neutered?

They used to sacrifice to me, but they used an Altar.
I am KukulGod!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
If it takes only virgins, perhaps Howie could be tossed in?

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
I feel bad for the CBS production people that probably spent days coming up with the design and hours setting it up in the BB backyard, for the whole thing not to last more than 5 minutes?

I am not sure what must have hurt more because it was never used, this volcano or the infamous Coup d'Etat?

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
Maybe they could ship it over to Survivor.....

09-07-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Poor Volcano!"
Foonakuku does not like volcanoes!

We tip over and can't get up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •